Lusternia Comics! (Badly Drawn Edition)

I'm surprised it's never been done before, but I'm more than happy to start us off! This thread is, as I'm sure you've guessed by now, all about...

Thats right! I will be doing my best to update the thread daily, even more than once a day (Sweet sweet freetime of summer) with the various shenanigans of Lusternia's people! If you have an idea for a comic, feel free to bring it up! I will be doing everything and anything I find funny that happens in our poor Basin as well.

If any of this inspires you to make your own comic and add it, by all means, please do! This thread is meant to be enjoyed by everyone :D 

Comments

• Love the tongue
  • does that stag belong to @Avurekhos?
    is dead like the dodo
  • Daraius said:
    Do the Magnagoran election. ;;)
    I can't like and agree at the same time?! What is this?!
  • Do one about @Manteekan creeping on @Phoebus!
  • Daraius said:
    Do the Magnagoran election. ;;)
    Speaking of... How much time does it have left?
  • So rants are okay if they're drawn? Seems super time-consuming, but at least you're finding ways to beat the censors! Power to the pastries.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Talan said:

So rants are okay if they're drawn? Seems super time-consuming, but at least you're finding ways to beat the censors! Power to the pastries.

Shush. Rants are ugly and depressing. Comics are cute and entertaining! I wanna see more adventures of the little taintling who could!
  • edited August 2015
    I was going to make this something specific, but I figured it would be best to let the reader decide :^)

What was in the Tonic?!

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    It's a load of movie theater popcorn butter. Can't ruin that complexion.

(P.S., I can only imagine Sedanas sounds like Dunban because of your warcry.)

• Phoebus said:

That is EXACTLY how he sounds, yes ;^)

Also that gave me an awful taste in my mouth, erhghghghghhg

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Sedanas said:
    Phoebus said:

That is EXACTLY how he sounds, yes ;^)

Also that gave me an awful taste in my mouth, erhghghghghhg

Does he yell "BLOSSOM DANCE!" whenever a crit is had? Do flower petals erupt from nowhere when the sword strikes? 8->

Now you've got me listening to the OST again. The music in that game is so good.
  • ...Jade Harley?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Sedanas said:

Your move, @Shaddus.
    I don't see a Batman in that picture.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    That drawing is a lie. I know for a fact your screen isn't that big :p
  • edited August 2015
    Shaddus I mean, that IS Harley Quinn...
  • Sedanas said:
    Here's the post that inspired me to make the thread in the first place, I figure it's a nice way to start things off!

WHOA. WHOA. WHOA.

Excuse you.

My eyes glow red, thanks.

• i have a request! draw all the possible reasons why xeria thinks avurekhos is a tree in disguise who is merely pretending to be an elfen.
    is dead like the dodo
  • edited August 2015
    I am in love with these comics. I may have to get out my drawing tablet.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • MOAR

• Alic said:
    MOAR
    Eep! I've been busy with college coming up shortly! I'm sorry I haven't been updating that much.

I'll try and crank one out tonight!