QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Rolsand would like you to know that: //I'M PLAYING SOME LEAGUE CONTACT ME LATER !!!!!

This guy. ;))
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Her Nocturne Solange n'Lochli, Omen of Eventide has just replaced Warlord Silvanus d'Murani, Voice of Doom as Empress of Magnagora.

Welp, it's the begining of the end.
  • Unzareh said:
    Her Nocturne Solange n'Lochli, Omen of Eventide has just replaced Warlord Silvanus d'Murani, Voice of Doom as Empress of Magnagora.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tarkenton said:
    A pulsating mote tells you, "I hate Borat."

You and me both, mote.  You and me both.
    Very niiiiice.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    You sense the following people:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Truda - dank and high
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (*) Currently, there is 1 Lusternian on this plane and 47 on other planes.

[-X Tsk tsk. Naughty room namer. (Ok, I cracked up when I saw it.)
  • Unzareh said:
    Her Nocturne Solange n'Lochli, Omen of Eventide has just replaced Warlord Silvanus d'Murani, Voice of Doom as Empress of Magnagora.

Yes, the end is nigh, @Unzareh, put on your hip boots and get ready to tread through the wastes of Lord Gorgulu's stomach. So dramatic. XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You say, "These young girls and their sense of fashion."

You peer at vespertine thigh-high boots with six-inch heels unscrupulously.

Defensively raising his hands, Rawth backs away from the situation slowly.

You say, "My undead heart flutters at the prospect."

• Just out of curiosity, what was the final vote tally?
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Something like 135 Solange
    114 me
    35 Thalkros

And Thalk had a vote weight of 1
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Shaddus said:
    I'm still angry that not a single person voted for me and my platform of "Kick Arcanis out, kill snotty newbies, reward people who give a damn".

I mean, not even I voted for myself. How ungrateful can I be?
    Shaddus for Warlord
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Solange said:
    Unzareh said:

Yes, the end is nigh, @Unzareh, put on your hip boots and get ready to tread through the wastes of Lord Gorgulu's stomach. So dramatic. XD

I don't think I'm wrong. If REVAN disagrees with my statement, then I must be on the right track :>
  • I'm still curious as to what the 'direction Mag needs to go' was/is.
  • Unzareh said:
    Solange said:
    Unzareh said:

I don't think I'm wrong. If REVAN disagrees with my statement, then I must be on the right track :>
    Oh you poor sweet summer child. 
  • Shaddus said:
    I'm still angry that not a single person voted for me and my platform of "Kick Arcanis out, kill snotty newbies, reward people who give a damn".

-1 to PKing novices - even if they RP in a way you might not like. These games use to welcome creativity
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    I have no idea what's going on there and their behavior surely doesn't sound like something you just let 'slip by', but please don't resort to pking them. There's no bigger demotivator then being just cut down by someone that's a gazillion times stronger then you. I'm sure your org has other ways to get those cretins into line? I would love to see that happening instead :-)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Aeldra said:
    I have no idea what's going on there and their behavior surely doesn't sound like something you just let 'slip by', but please don't resort to pking them. There's no bigger demotivator then being just cut down by someone that's a gazillion times stronger then you. I'm sure your org has other ways to get those cretins into line? I would love to see that happening instead :-)
    While I don't think needlessly PKing novices is a good thing, there are certainly instances in which using death as a punishment is acceptable depending on the org's RP. This would never work in Serenwilde, where it's forbidden to attack or kill fellow Seren, but in Magnagora, I see this as perfectly acceptable when used properly.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    It would work in Serenwilde if it was the Council or their appointed agent doing it.
  • Shaddus said:

Kraai said:

Shaddus said:

-1 to PKing novices - even if they RP in a way you might not like. These games use to welcome creativity
    Ignoring me when I talk to them, spitting on me, refusing to speak common or take direction in any language other than their racial language, inviting me to bed them, or rolling Stealth novices simply to crotamine - dart other novices isn't viable RP. Sorry if you feel otherwise.

Oh lol so you meant trolls on the ol interwebz, not just snotty. Lol big difference.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Fortunately crotamine doesn't do that anymore.
  • Synkarin said:
    For the record, I think snotty novices deserve murdering too.

This isn't a 'coddle the novices' game, this is a 'actions have consequences' game and should you be snotty, there's probably going to be consequences.

Puh-lease. You are incredibly patient and sympathetic when it comes to problem children. Nice front, softy.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    There's a difference between snotty and thick. I can handle thick, I can't handle snotty.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited August 2015
    Consequences are more fun when they can be given more than once. Killing most novices will just make them bounce from the game. It's an interaction/creativity thing, but I have higher standards than a lot of these newbs on IRE these days :), Anyways - back to the quotingness. It's pointless - at least for me, I'll never give a high-five to anyone who kills a Newbie, I'm sure it makes you feel awesome inside but its really nassy.