Org/Elemental Ikons

I'm wondering what quests/activities in the various orgs give Ikon rewards from the org group or the corresponding elemental group. Is there an 'ethereal' group for Seren/Glom?

#NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!

Comments

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    This is almost certainly incomplete:

Elemental: Killing elemental beasties gives points towards generating an ikon (I want to say it's 200 kills to the ikon but am not positive).

Org: Putting essence into nexus should do it for every org. In Hallifax you can also get them through joules (10 to the ikon) and probably other things that I don't know about because they're less efficient. I think the org's prophecy quest is supposed to do it too, but when I did my mandalas it was bugged and I dunno if that's been fixed.

List of things that other people have done but I can't personally verify is here.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Talan said:
     Is there an 'ethereal' group for Seren/Glom?

No, only Seren/Glom, no elemental equivalent.
  • Hmm, yeah, the "elemental" ikons are org specific anyways, so they ust do glom/seren ones. 
    You used to get one if you did the nai'dorin, but now you don't, makes me sad.
    BUt you still get them for doing the power quest(well, multiple power quests but still).

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim: