Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • <3 Bandrui and @Lisaera!

Held back from fist-bumping @Lisaera and giving a childish "buuuuuurn!" at one point :\">

• @Lisaera really is great. I wish I had more excuses to stalk her... or if I could get unenemied to make it easier...
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Anti-rave for annoying lag tonight.
  • Raves for people afk autobashing and not noticing me. It's fine. I really didn't want to fight anyways...

• I've got to say, lately whoever is controlling things in the game, in terms of following the players around is doing a really fantastic job. I've always loved the rp in the game, but it's had so much MORE to it lately, even when I'm bopping around by myself.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Lorina said:
    Raves for people afk autobashing and not noticing me. It's fine. I really didn't want to fight anyways...
    That's what ISSUE is for. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited August 2015
    Elanorwen said:
    Lorina said:
    Raves for people afk autobashing and not noticing me. It's fine. I really didn't want to fight anyways...
    That's what ISSUE is for. :P

Frankly I think the whole afk bashing concept needs to be let go a bit. In the end this is a game, and a continuous one at that. If we dont get less strick on some of these rules,, we'll just lose more players. I think a simple rule of "Whatever happens to you while afk is on you" is more than enough.

P.S: No, it wasnt me.
  • edited August 2015
    Shaddus said:
    Next thing you know, Korean bots will be afk-bashing the Grey Moors and kephera,  and selling Lusternia gold over the market aether.

So? Let them afk-bash. Kill them if you find them. Everyone wins.

Im not sure having a tight leash on everyone based on the idea that 'koreans might invade' is the solution. This is a business after all, as well as a game, and frankly loosening the leash would help both. Besides, bashing and influencing is boring, anyone can attest to this, and im pretty sure everyone has been looking away from their screen one time or another.
  • edited August 2015
    Shaddus said:
    Next thing you know, Korean bots will be afk-bashing the Grey Moors and kephera,  and selling Lusternia gold over the market aether.
    Please, no.

Not again.

• Alic said:
    I thought the general purpose of a game was to play it.
    To some, 'playing it' means auto-botting the process to maximize output (in our case, I suppose, this would be gold/xp). To others, the general purpose of a game is just to have it (look at how many people buy games during the steam sales and never play them).
  • Raves for @Stratas last night, who did some great RP with me. Wonderful stuff, I can't wait until my play has all its actors!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • I'm not going to get into this, I see many feelings would be hurt.

RAVES FOR THE PURPOSE OF RAVING!!!!!!!1!!!

• Envoy reports.

Meteor is back. I feel complete once more.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    The anger over such little things. The rage snub over RP. It feeds me.
  • Celina said:

Yes and enemying someone to @Viravain for snubbing you is a little ridiculous, especially when you give a bunch of BS made up reasonslike them attacking you, anyone that knows nyxx knows she doesnt fight so attacking you? yeah who in their right mind would believe that.

It's called roleplay. Gosh, you sure get riled up easy.

Nyxx tells you, "Yes and so is your being a bitch. Grow the hell up child."

That person has chosen to ignore you.

Lololol.
  • *grumble grumble* Stupid crunch *grumble grumble*
    Late raves for Vengeance last night though. Was very fun.
  • edited August 2015
    Nyxx said:
    Celina said:

Yes and enemying someone to Viravain for snubbing you is a little ridiculous, especially when you give a bunch of BS made up reasonslike them attacking you, anyone that knows nyxx knows she doesnt fight so attacking you? yeah who in their right mind would believe that.

Not to sound like im defending Celina, but she does have a history, if not the current record holder, of enemying people for random reasons, or for general slights, to her orgs. Synkarin may be coming in second here.

P.S: Can we have tweets back now? I just see Raves going to get derailed time and again if people dont have an avenue for this stuff
    Raves for enemying people!
This discussion has been closed.