I still haven't worked out how Dar's going to let somebody put their hands all over his body to ink tattoos, but in the meantime I have some practical questions about tattoos if anyone would care to oblige me.
1. Is TattooMaster, like most other trans trade skills, only active while the Tattoos trade skill is active? How does a full set of 759 weight tattoos compare to, say, splendor robes?
2. How exactly do "favored" tattoos look in someone's description? Where do they appear relative to oils or divine favors?
3. What kind of clothing covers face tattoos? Do gloves cover fingers, hands and wrists? Do shoes cover toes, feet, and ankles?
4. Is this an okay loadout for someone who is almost certainly never going to be a major contender in the PK scene?
Damage Absorption: 100 Poison (gut), 100 Magical (back), 100 Fire (back) [n.b. chosen to shore up my low numbers from bodyscan resistances; fire because Gaudiguch?]
Damage Buff: 100 Blunt (chest), 100 Divinus (chest)
Charisma: 100 Charity (arms, hands, feet), 100 Empower (waist, ankles, wrists, neck)
Elemental: 50 (legs)
Interference: 9 (fingers, toes, face)
5. Do tattoos have to be removed entirely to change the power? For instance, if Hallimonks don't deal blunt damage like Tahtetso and I want to change my buff?
That's all for now, but I'm sure there's more to come. Thanks in advance!