Marriage & Third Cousins

QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
I asked this before, but my post got lost. So. Can you marry someone who has the same great-great-grandfather as you (so you're their third cousin)?

Best Answer

Answers

• Don't think you can marry anyone that could share any genetics, even if you only share one great-grandparent, family relation (person) will still show them as a distant relation.  

Question: Is it in violation of character sharing rules to marry into a family that an alt is in?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Not character sharing (since that would involve you playing a character alongside another player).

It would, however, be a violations of the rules governing alts.  Your alts are not supposed to benefit your main in any way.  Increasing family numbers / getting honour ticks is a benefit!
  • Xenthos said:
    Not character sharing (since that would involve you playing a character alongside another player).

It would, however, be a violations of the rules governing alts.  Your alts are not supposed to benefit your main in any way.  Increasing family numbers / getting honour ticks is a benefit!
    That's what I thought.