QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• (Market): You say, "Seeking sparkleberry."

With a loud yet playful whistle, a mechanical dirigible comes puttering in on currents of air, its
    metallic claw grasping a sparkleberry, which it quickly deposits in your hands.

Your a doll @Kali!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Theic said:

Tremula said:
    Theic dips his head slightly in greeting.

. He is wearing 2 canvas backpacks, 2 plain grey tunics and 2 plain grey trousers.

Looks like @Daraius' latest grandpup finally made it through the Portal.
    I have mad skill.
    Pfft, Xenthos is wearing, like, 5 shoes last time I checked.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    5 pairs of shoes, thankyouverymuch.

• (Clan): Portius (from the Aetherways) says, "His disapproving face."

(Clan): Portius (from the Aetherways) says, "So when people say things like 'Do you like forestals?' or 'Hey is this Gaudi book any good?' I can just lift up my shirt to answer."
    BUT. BUT.
    I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS. D:
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Oh you sweet, summer child. Nobody in another org is your friend unless they're right in front of you. Everybody talks about everybody behind their back.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited August 2015
    Shaddus said:
    Oh you sweet, summer child. Nobody in another org is your friend unless they're right in front of you. Everybody talks about everybody behind their back.
    *weeps*

On a completely unrelated note, this just happened:

(Serenwilde): Woody says, "Howdy 'wilde."
    (Serenwilde): Avurekhos says, "Blessed be, Woody."
    (Serenwilde): Woody says, "This woody is always blessed."
    (Serenwilde): Avurekhos says, "I can only imagine."

l woody
    He is a graceful high elfen and oh yeah. He is wearing a silver crown of leaves and steel
    grey robes of onyx and bloodstone.

Seneschal Avurekhos Yfae'dren, Wrath of the Silver Trinity asks Woody, "Is it just me, or
    are you more erect than usual?"
    Khir stares blankly at Avurekhos.
    You open your mouth to say something to Avurekhos, but speech fails you.
    Woody, Glimmer of Moondust says, "I always stand tall."
    Avurekhos winks conspiratorially at Woody.

EDIT: I almost missed this gem.  On the topic of Maeve and her brand, and needing help.

Seneschal Avurekhos Yfae'dren, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says to Woody, "If there was
    ever she needed a Woody, it is now."

...Well hello there.

--------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Gabriella said:
    Shaddus said:
    *weeps*

l woody
    He is a graceful high elfen and oh yeah. He is wearing a silver crown of leaves and steel

Seneschal Avurekhos Yfae'dren, Wrath of the Silver Trinity asks Woody, "Is it just me, or

EDIT: I almost missed this gem.  On the topic of Maeve and her brand, and needing help.

Seneschal Avurekhos Yfae'dren, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says to Woody, "If there was

...Well hello there.

Does he have a snake in his boot? ;)

• Lavinya said:
    Gabriella said:
    Shaddus said:
    *weeps*

l woody

...Well hello there.

The snake is not in his boot......it's in the forest of course

• Woody said:
    Lavinya said:
    Gabriella said:
    Shaddus said:
    *weeps*

l woody

...Well hello there.

The snake is not in his boot......it's in the forest of course
    I'm guessing the part of the forest with lots of bushes?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Come on guys, even that milkshake nonsense was more subtle.  8-|
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • {quote}You see exits leading north and south.
    ?:-s
    Open woodland.
    There is a moderate breeze here. Lovely coltsfoot carpets the forest floor. A marjoram bush 
    flourishes here, spreading its delicate scent. A sedge of galingale is firmly planted in the forest 
    floor. Sprays of chervil cover the forest floor. A rowan sapling clings tenaciously to the ground 
    here. Casting darkness all around, a shadow totem thrusts up from the ground, chilling the air. 
    Darach Tylwyth Nightshade is here, shrouded. He wields a mystic cudgel in his left hand and a kite 
    shield of crow in his right.
    You see exits leading north, southwest, and west.
    ?:-sw{/quote}
    Hahaha! I hallucinated myself!

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited August 2015
    I don't have the exact quote, but @Daraius patted me on the shoulder today.

EDIT: Also, hi.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2015
    You ask Maligorn, "Are you well this evening, grandpup?"
    -
    Rubbing his chin, Maligorn Shevat, the Sublime Opus says, "I think so."
    -
    Maligorn Shevat, the Sublime Opus says, "Just managing some portal permissions."
    -
    You say, "Ah yes. Courteous of the fellow to alert us to the errors, at least."
    -
    Maligorn nods his head in agreement.
    -
    You say to Maligorn, "I will leave you to it, then. Do be well, grandpup."
    -
    Maligorn hums a happy tune.
    -
    You have emoted: Daraius Shevat dips his muzzle in farewell and makes for the exit, patting 
    Maligorn's shoulder amiably as he passes.

But like five minutes before that:

You make the final passes over the tattoo on Portius's gut, and then lay your hands over the 
    glistening ink. With a sudden rush, the energy of your ka flashes and leaps into the tattoo, causing 
    the inks to churn and waver before settling into the image of Cririk Adom's judgmental face.

So don't get too cocky Star Fox. :P
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited August 2015
    Jadice, the Frost Queen, says to you, "You have always acted with decorum; it is much appreciated."
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."

• <My description>
    She walks with the truefavour of Lisaera. She walks with the highfavour of Nocht. She walks with the truefavour of Manteekan.

This isn't weird or anything. ...But yay, favors.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Xenthos said:
    What I learned from that: Even brownies agree that they are delicious.
    We need a lol button on the forums, darn it.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • I really like that curse... being forced to shout praises is also so cool. Curious if there are any others, but I have so few reasons to anger the gods... I could change that policy if there are any others?

(Or people could post more quotes of them. Whatever works.)
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • (Clan): Unzareh (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Whatever, I can only offer advice until I'm gone."

I thought of this immediately: 
  • Ilthilior said:
    (Clan): Unzareh (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Whatever, I can only offer advice until I'm gone."

This song immediately makes me think of Gabriella's in-game situation with her spouse right now. ._.
    LIKE OMG, IT DESCRIBES IT EXACTLY.
    OMG.

*listens on loop*
    --------
    --------
  • edited August 2015
    I tried watching that video by their lipped weren't synched to the lyrics when I watched, so I couldn't  pay attention or finish it.
    edit rewatched it on different device, synched now....

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    You see Drill Sergeant @Sedanas Somnius, Ambition's Rook shout, "Congratulations to Tremula, who won our first official Chess Tournament of the Basin! May she enjoy her next two years as undisputed Chessmaster!"

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited August 2015

Fain, this is not how "En Passant" works! >> No discredit to Tremula, of course. She apparently was unaware as well.

This needs to be fixed if people are going to be playing chess seriously in Lusternia ._.

• Er, I thought chess was just brought across from Achaea, although I have no idea if en passant was implemented here for some reason.

• I had to examine that for some time before figuring out what had happened.
    Huh, that isn't how it works.
    Complaint to Estarra or another coder, see if they can fix it. 

• Ilthilior said:
    (Clan): Unzareh (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Whatever, I can only offer advice until I'm gone."

I feel a little mean and sad now, but I like the song.