Seal of War! Post your logs!

RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
Okay! So these are our matches from my perspective! I encourage you all to share, especially for those of us who couldn't really spectate the matches.

Match 1: Xena, Sondayga, Rivius vs Morbo, Veyrzhul, Malicia

Match 2: Xena, Sondayga, Rivius vs Celina, Viynain, Elanorwen

Match 3: Xena, Sondayga, Rivius vs Shuyin, Vadi, Sidd

Match 4: Xena, Sondayga, Rivius vs Malarious, Akyaevin, Thalkros

Match 5 Xena, Sondayga, Rivius vs Shuyin, Vadi, Sidd
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16429247/match5.html

Comments

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited February 2013
    Match 1:
    Shuyin, Vadi, Sidd vs. Morkarion, Nihta, Svorai

Match 2:
    Shuyin, Vadi, Sidd vs. Akyaevin, Thalkros, Malarious

Match 3:
    Shuyin, Vadi, Sidd vs. Xena, Sondayga, Rivius

Match 4 (Final):
    Shuyin, Vadi, Sidd vs. Xena, Sondayga, Rivius

• edited February 2013
    Oh Man, 

Here's my PoV

I didn't seperate them, but I took out all the crap between each match, just follow Shuyin's layout to see which was which

Edit: I apologize for my highlights in advance.
  • edited February 2013
    That was such an awful match. You guys always scare the hell out of me and I start flailing and freeze up :(

Edit: I can't post logs. I did the stupidest things and I'd be so embarrassed to have them on display. Walking into the greatpent 10 times before realising what was going on. Having your target at perma-under-25%-and-ready-for-swooping-for-like-five-whole-minutes-and-failing-to-think-about-that-skill. Having to manually type out skills because I'm a newb without aliases. Lame. 

You always learn things from wargames. I should like... do that more than once a year >.>
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    If we hadn't gotten scattered it'd be more fun.

I was expected to get focused and mana killed, relaxing surge and only having 10k hp was welp =(

I'll refrain from posting my logs, they're far too embarassing and error full. Like spending the first two minutes of the second fight without a Katana wielded.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Thalkros' highlights are the best :D
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    After comparing everyone's logs, I've decided that my own highlights are an unpleasant form of eyerape with the colors.

Sorry!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I think it's interesting to see what everyone's setup looks like and the things they feel are important to pay attention to. So don't be sorry!
  • Seeing some of these makes it look so easy to get into combat. I'm almost tempted.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• Lillie said:
    Seeing some of these makes it look so easy to get into combat. I'm almost tempted.
    You have to keep in mind that all that text is scrolling by at very nearly the speed of light.

• I know. Hence the 'almost.' At first I thought, "Well, this doesn't look hard at all; I don't know why I was ever intimidated by--"

Then I look at the timestamps.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• That's why I have the big boxy highlights, so I can see stuff I think is way important
  • Damn!

War completely slipped my mind, I'm sad I missed it.

Congratulations winners, and everyone else.
    It's okay, I fixed more highlights and added more gagging, because you guys have shamed me.