• You tell Saoirse Kissane-McCloud, "Sao sao sao sao."
    5150h, 6300m, 6900e, 10p, 23400en, 29400w ex<>-
    Saoirse tells you, "Ais Ais Ais."
    5150h, 6300m, 6900e, 10p, 23400en, 29400w ex<>-
    Saoirse tells you, "Baby!"
    5150h, 6300m, 6900e, 10p, 23400en, 29400w ex<>-reply haha
    You tell Saoirse Kissane-McCloud, "Haha."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I hang my head in shame at getting that immediately.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• You see Avechna, the Avenger shout, "Celina still clings to life in her battle! Will she overcome the remaining two opponents, or defeat them and carry her team to victory?"

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Raeri said:
    You see Avechna, the Avenger shout, "Celina still clings to life in her battle! Will she overcome the remaining two opponents, or defeat them and carry her team to victory?"
    I didn't understand that.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    I don't think anyone did.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• You see Avechna, the Avenger shout, "Celina still clings to life in her battle! Will she overcome the remaining two opponents, or defeat them and carry her team to victory?"

You say, "Er."

You say, "That's the same option either way."

Enyalida's eyes sparkle with amusement.

You say, ""overcome the remaining two" or "defeat them"."

Avechna, the Avenger says, "So it is..."

Brother Veyrzhul La'Saet says, "Htat means it is already decided."

Enyalida Zayah says, "Be overcome is probably what was meant."

Avechna, the Avenger says, "I have been asleep for some time."

Raeri's eyes sparkle with amusement.

A wry smile spreads across Alanwain's face.

Morbo Gordian says, "Since Nature, right?"

You see Avechna, the Avenger shout, "I leave it to you mortals to unscramble that thought."

Enyalida's eyes sparkle with amusement.

"Heh heh heh" Ryboi chuckles.

Alanwain chuckles long and heartily.

Thalkros snickers softly to himself.

Avechna narrows His eyes at Morbo in an unnerving manner.

Druidess Aerys Tarsuhl shouts, "I won't hold my breath."

Red Member Celina has been slain in the Shadowvale Arena by Orange Member Nihta.
    The Orange Team is victorious in the Wargames in the Shadowvale Arena!

You see Avechna, the Avenger shout, "It seems she has fallen. Viynain Elanorwen and Celina will not be able to claim the Seal of War and are the third elimination!"

Princess Celina Nightshade, the Heartless shouts, "Shazbat."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    crow trickster viynain candy

You hold a rancid, booger green heart-shaped candy in one hand and display it for all to see, then suddenly toss it into the air where it disappears from sight. You laugh madly as a rancid, booger green heart-shaped candy suddenly sticks out of Viynain's mouth, and he involuntarily swallows it.
    Viynain pops a rancid, booger green heart-shaped candy into his mouth, sucking and chewing on the sugar creation before finally swallowing. Suddenly his skin takes on a faint rancid, booger green sheen, fading after a few moments to become barely noticeable.

<_<

/quickexit
  • I desire for them to change the other candy colours to be just as unappetizing. >:(
  • edited February 2013
    I was re-reading some of the fights, and:

(Ebon Creations): You say, "You command Morkarion to do your bidding. Morkarion removes a niveous fieldplate cloaked in shadows."

You sent the following message to Morkarion: Check you re-wore plate after out fight!

(Ebon Creations): Morkarion says, "Shit."

(Ebon Creations): Morkarion says, "I just put that back on."

(Ebon Creations): Morkarion says, "IM TANKING ICEWYND HERE FFS."

EDIT:

(Ebon Creations): Morkarion says, "I just did an astral and zombie bash naked."

(Ebon Creations): Morkarion says, "As well as 4 kephera hives including a queen."

(Ebon Creations): Morkarion says, "NAKED."

(Ebon Creations): Morkarion says, " X( ing n'lochli, where your family strips your clothes off."

• edited February 2013
    You smile and say to Morkarion, "Merely the servant of those I call kin and Queen Lhiannan, much as
    I am ultimately a servant of my guildmates."

A shadow faeling ritualist says, "The Queen of the Blossoming Night she was called once. Loved and
    adored for all her subtleties."

A shadow faeling ritualist snickers softly to himself.

A shadow faeling ritualist says, "It has been an age since our dear Rowena has basked under that particular warmth, I'll wager."

I'm going to take this as proof of Lhiannan/Rowena secret love affairs, and no one can stop me.
  • edited February 2013
    Pre-War, I was planning to shift esteem from my big figurines into new figurines, then offer for karma.

I screwed up and offered my big one right off:

2013/02/16 22:59:38 - +23536755 essence from a figurine of a monstrous sand serpent by Akyaevin.

Best part? Fain is dormant, so I won't even get a favour from it. At least I finally dumped the essence to gain omniscience.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Akyaevin said:
    Pre-War, I was planning to shift esteem from my big figurines into new figurines, then offer for karma.

I screwed up and offered my big one right off:

2013/02/16 22:59:38 - +23536755 essence from a figurine of a monstrous sand serpent by Akyaevin.

Best part? Fain is dormant, so I won't even get a favour from it. At least I finally dumped the essence to gain omniscience.
    And THAT is why you offer figurines by item ID, not by OFFER FIGURINE. >_>
    (I've made that mistake myself in the past but on a much smaller scale)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Hey, my active god didn't favour me for my 67mil essence figurine, don't feel bad ;)

• After three rounds of clearing the Shattered Earth for this quest:

You say, "Let the vessel of the Lady rule over this place."

A faint glow emanates from the crystal that spreads out over the area.

The crystal flares in luminance as it synchronises with the elemental energies.

As you turn the crystal, the pulsing beat within starts beating chaotically and a steady red glow emits strongly. Within the glow, an image begins to form.
    /-------------------------\
    |---|-|-1-|-2-|-3-|-4-|-5-|
    |---|X|XXX|XXX|XXX|XXX|XXX|
    |-A-|X|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|
    |-B-|X|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|
    |-C-|X|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|
    |-D-|X|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|
    |-E-|X|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|
    \-------------------------/

You reach out and touch a crystalline prism with raging red hues.
    The pulsing beat within the crystal stills, showing that its ready to accept an input.

You say, "Tune a1."

The pulse within the crystal goes awry and erupt chaotically. A mass of energy starts forming around the crystal!

For those who don't know, it's a minesweeper game. Which I failed first hit, due to RNG. And when you fail it on Earth, you lose the crystal (and 3 hours' kills).

Excuse me, I'll be slitting my wrists.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Yeah. I think I gave up after like 6 tries on that quest. The random "You suck, let's erase your hours of work for no reason lol" factor really is the pits.
  • :(  Even Windows minesweeper gives you a safe first move.
    I wonder how many variations of the puzzle exist, there's a chance they all share one safe tile.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    While hunting on Astral, clearly not being right of mind...

ql
    A lifeless plaza.
    The staccato sounds of branch hitting branch indicates a war shrine of Hoaracle
    nearby. Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the
    sky. Thrumming loudly, a wild node is planted firmly here, astral energies
    swirling around it. Lady Rancoura So'hthae, the Evanesced is here, shrouded.
    She wields the graceful black-crystal athame of the Silent Umbra in her left
    hand.
    You see exits leading southeast, southwest, and northwest.

...Well, that gave me pause.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yeah.  Now you can begin to imagine how it felt when I jail-broke out of the time lock Xynthin stuck me in and found myself facing piles of... me.
  • Munsia snorts and snuffles at the air through a ridiculous pig nose.
    Munsia shivers in terror at Shuyin's presence.
    Dozens of hands from a tangled hekoskeri slap at Munsia.
    An ebon nightmare watches Munsia's retreat to the east, stamping its hooves in frustration.
    Munsia has left the area.
    Unable to stop yourself, you laugh out loud.
    Commander Shuyin says, "Oh balls."
    On explaining Domoth absolve mechanics:

Kregarn (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "Can't absolve until we get crown can we?"
    You say, "Sidd can absolve celina."
    You say, "Xena*."
    Celina (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "..why ..."
    Celina (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "Rude."
    You say, "At equal level."
    You say, "Yeah I'll apologise to her later."
    You say, "But Sidd can absolve Xena at equal or higher."
    Celina has declared you a formal enemy of the Shadowdancers Guild for this reason: 'Oh, he knows why.'.

• Akyaevin said:
    After three rounds of clearing the Shattered Earth for this quest:

You say, "Let the vessel of the Lady rule over this place."

A faint glow emanates from the crystal that spreads out over the area.

The crystal flares in luminance as it synchronises with the elemental energies.

As you turn the crystal, the pulsing beat within starts beating chaotically and a steady red glow emits strongly. Within the glow, an image begins to form.
    /-------------------------\
    |---|-|-1-|-2-|-3-|-4-|-5-|
    |---|X|XXX|XXX|XXX|XXX|XXX|
    |-A-|X|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|
    |-B-|X|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|
    |-C-|X|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|
    |-D-|X|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|
    |-E-|X|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|-?-|
    \-------------------------/

You reach out and touch a crystalline prism with raging red hues.
    The pulsing beat within the crystal stills, showing that its ready to accept an input.

You say, "Tune a1."

The pulse within the crystal goes awry and erupt chaotically. A mass of energy starts forming around the crystal!

For those who don't know, it's a minesweeper game. Which I failed first hit, due to RNG. And when you fail it on Earth, you lose the crystal (and 3 hours' kills).

Excuse me, I'll be slitting my wrists.
    Aky! I thought we swore an oath never to do that buggy bit of trolling nonsense ever again. RIP your sanity.
  • You know what's amazing?

I managed to get it to Ethereal at one point. And it didn't bug. 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ankastra is a female. Huh.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited February 2013
    In discussing drag and beauty pageants:

(Clan): Aiyana (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I'll get genderbend and take my hat off. Make Manyana look like
    Fabio in drag -yes-."

Mental image = perfection

:D
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Not a chance you'll get Elanorwen to pose with medallion only for that calendar. Still, that whole conversation made me ROFL so hard.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Which begs the question... where do we have calendars in Lusternia? Hallifax?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    And what are the names for the days of the week/month?
  • The days of the week/month aren't special so they don't have names except for the unique identifier number assigned to them by the Hallifax Institute of Standard Time.