Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Celina said:
    Might work that way in some Orders. Not so much in others. The God definitely run the orders, but some are quite to content to let their minionsdo as they please so long as they aren't defying them. 

This is true, and they have every right to do that. @Viravain has every right to just say @Celina! deal with the enemying of this Nyxx person! and if she does well, alright fine by me. I'll handle that appropriately ICly and likely discuss with Celina, or I wont depending on what happens.  

oh just as an aside, I did un-snub you later on that same day.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I would even go so far as to say that most are. Every time someone prayed to Shikari for unenemying, he just told me and had me deal with it.

There are some who want control over every little facet of the order, but it seems like they generally want to interact with their orders for fun instead of making another job out of it.
  • Xenthos said:
    I would even go so far as to say that most are. Every time someone prayed to Shikari for unenemying, he just told me and had me deal with it. There are some who want control over every little facet of the order, but it seems like they generally want to interact with their orders for fun instead of making another job out of it.
    I'd go so far as to say most GLOMDORING divine are... not so much the others (not to my experience anyways and i've been in ALOT of orders via alts). but really unless you've been in every divine's order no way to know how they handle those things.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Haha, yes. The Glom divine do prescribe to a somewhat unique outlook on the rest of the world, which reflects how Glom usually perceives the rest of the world.

I would say for Vira being the de facto "Glom God," she usually doesn't show much interest in the complaints and what not that come from outsiders. She does basically what Xenthos said, "Celina, deal with X,"..."dealing with" being up for interpretation. 
  • Glomdoring, for the excuse to write my recent posts. And to @Siam, for taking the bait. Give Lisaera a chance, Siam!
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
    edited August 2015
    GDI Siam. I was going to ruin her plan by agreeing with her. You know any plan that requires her to agree with me will never work.
  • Celina said:
    GDI Siam. I was going to ruin her plan by agreeing with her. You know any plan that requires her to agree with me will never work.
    Hey, we went to war with Magnagora together.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
    I am not sure that was really a "plan". Seemed a bit closer to a natural disaster to me. Hurricane Celina.
    edited August 2015
    Today's forcast: SHIT IS GOING DOWN

Shouldn't that be a bug, not a cat?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Xenthos said:
    Shouldn't that be a bug, not a cat?
    I'm more worried that it's spinning against the storm cell.
  • Celina said:
    I'm with this guy that has arms as big as my head and abs that should be illegal, and I'm more interested in Kethaera's pending response to me on the Court. I have a problem.
    Not sure if I should be flattered, or tell you to get help.  :P
  • Not so much a rave as a slapping my forehead really dumb move...

A bitingly cold wind whips briefly around your form, and an image of Avechna's Peak flashes across your mind. The wind dissipates as quickly as it arrived, but leaves you with a bone-deep chill.

^^^^ I got this message earlier in bright white colour...I assumed it was @Manteekan  as he makes a habit of weird cold things coming from Avechna's Peak in the same bright white colour (which is actually easy to miss anyways as it blends in well)   and something directed at the whole Basin so I just kind of ignored it... apparently it was @Jadice trying to talk to me... *smack forehead*
  • So it was a tweet

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Your design #22095 of a triune throne of hallowed femininity was approved.

It didn't turn out quite like I wanted it, but it'll do.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Nyxx said:
    Not so much a rave as a slapping my forehead really dumb move...

A bitingly cold wind whips briefly around your form, and an image of Avechna's Peak flashes across your mind. The wind dissipates as quickly as it arrived, but leaves you with a bone-deep chill.

^^^^ I got this message earlier in bright white colour...I assumed it was @Manteekan  as he makes a habit of weird cold things coming from Avechna's Peak in the same bright white colour (which is actually easy to miss anyways as it blends in well)   and something directed at the whole Basin so I just kind of ignored it... apparently it was @Jadice trying to talk to me... *smack forehead*
    Well, either case, I'd say ignoring being summoned by a Divine can lead to high voltage.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Luckily I like both @Manteekan and @Jadice, so when I got the summons I just strolled to both fulcruxes and peeked through to see who was around. Raves for Jadice being so forgiving, and not blasting Nyxx into a million pieces.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • What would really make me rave?

If someone would log into illuminati and stock the guild shop with Lovashi since I don't have permission to make flesh :(

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Luce said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Nyxx said:
    Not so much a rave as a slapping my forehead really dumb move...

Well, either case, I'd say ignoring being summoned by a Divine can lead to high voltage.
    As we discovered the other day, when you get zapped by Lady J, the heat in your body goes away, and you could end up served with Tanqueray. As opposed to Lord Zvolts, who strikes you down with lightning bolts, which kill you dead with sparks and volts, leaving a corpse that jerks and jolts.
    There's always Estarra's shoe. That one seems to win. The one zap I don't think I've ever seen was Isune's, but I guess I won't get much of a chance to do so now either. :/

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Birds of paradise descend and peck your eyes out.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Entrias got zapped by Isune at 99% Titan. It wasn't pleasant.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Entrias got zapped by Isune at 99% Titan. It wasn't pleasant.
    Could be worse... Could've happened right after he got Demi.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Part of Titan taking so long is to give you a death buffer at Demi isn't it?
This discussion has been closed.