Simple Ideas

Comments

• Sylandra said:
    Would like to get a message informing the TM when a pending design in a cartel is approved or rejected. While I'm at it, I'd also like a pony.
    This is already a thing - CONFIG DESIGNMESSAGES ON.

You only get a message if you are offline.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    -mindblown-
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    GIVE <Number> <item> to MOB, free of balance
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I think a lot of mobs can only handle one item at a time anyway.
  • New Artisan item.

Bathtub.

Using the bathtub cleans stink. It can be used together with a perfume. If so, it'll take 10 applications of the perfume, but it will provide increased benefit, as opposed to just dousing yourself with the perfume regularly.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Pl0x ^

• Have Succor in healing tell you which healing skill will heal someone. Please >>

I've been succoring people and having to use the wiki + F3 to figure out which one to use one at a time. Would also make reflexes a whole lot easier!

If Diagnose and Firstaid can do it, why not this?

• Sedanas said:
    Have Succor in healing tell you which healing skill will heal someone. Please >>

I've been succoring people and having to use the wiki + F3 to figure out which one to use one at a time. Would also make reflexes a whole lot easier!

If Diagnose and Firstaid can do it, why not this?
    This. So much this.
  • Sedanas said:
    Have Succor in healing tell you which healing skill will heal someone. Please >>

I though salome posted this at first.
    Nihilist?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Sedanas said:

Nihilist?
    Nihilists do not get healing, Tyl.

• Sedanas said:
    Tylwyth said:
    Sedanas said:

Nihilist?
    Nihilists do not get healing, Tyl.
    So?

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    So obviously he's playing a character who has access to healing. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:
    So obviously he's playing a character who has access to healing. 
       ___
     {o,o}
     (__(|
     -"-"-
    NO WAI!

• Saran said:
    Oh, probably been asked for but can there be some kind of... artifact pot or something (ooh maybe a manse upgrade) that lets wiccans plant the snoefaasia and the maeve gardens fae and not have them decay?

Would happily pay a hundred or maybe two credits to not do the quests every year.

Oh or even like... If I greet Dandelion while being a Moonie with the honours line for his quest, he could prompt me with the option to just get another bluebell without doing the quest again.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    FAMILY CONSIDER <person> WARD

As we all know, family is not hewn from stone and blood. There will be those who come to nobility and offer their own children for your favour, that you would raise them with your civility and graces into a model nobleperson that they would have no hopes of becoming otherwise. By accepting one born into another family as your ward, you grant them your name and relation as though they were your child, though it will never be forgotten who their birth parents are.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Give "spin the bottle" functionality to all bottles.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    I'm this close to just smashing their faces together next time they're in the same room. 

But there are other non-smooch related ways to use an opt-in person-selecting RNG device! O:-)
    I used to make cakes.

Can some/half of the Toshan monks be made female? And we'll just false memory the fact that the whole order's been a boy's club since day one?
    I used to make cakes.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Alternatively, badass loboshigaru Amazon warriors.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    edited August 2015
    Uh, yes! I am 100% in support another loboshigaru population somewhere, so that can be a thing in addition to my thing. But right now the Toshan lore is a little inconsistent because all the seekers are male. Maybe they were initially conceived of as typical celibate monks (I've always had the impression it wasn't super thoroughly planned out). We've since learned that the whole point of the order was the preservation of the loboshigaru race, which implicates a long history of yiffing. I just prefer not to believe there's some kind of Enlightenment Dungeon where they keep all the ladies.

EDIT: It occurs to me I may have overthought this. But still, yes plz to lady monks. Two of the ancestral masters are female, so it'd be consistent to have some of the seekers be girls too.
    I used to make cakes.

• Pleeeaaaaseeee let non-org people be able to put essence into Nexi. I do wonder why it blocks you in the first place, as adding essence is never a bad thing.

Hounding down people who can put essence into their things is getting annoying...

edited August 2015
    Sedanas said:
    Pleeeaaaaseeee let non-org people be able to put essence into Nexi. I do wonder why it blocks you in the first place, as adding essence is never a bad thing.

Hounding down people who can put essence into their things is getting annoying...

I agree with and support your proposal. But is it really hard to find any citizen of the org you want to support?
    I used to make cakes.

• edited August 2015
    Daraius said:
    Sedanas said:
    Pleeeaaaaseeee let non-org people be able to put essence into Nexi. I do wonder why it blocks you in the first place, as adding essence is never a bad thing.

I agree with and support your proposal. But is it really hard to find any citizen of the org you want to support?

With gems being a thing and me looking all over their city/forest for someone to give the essence to, yes, it is actually harder than I thought it would be. People at the nexus are sometimes AFK, which is also annoying. Usually I have to make multiple trips before I even find someone cognitive around or someone of that org without a gem on them. >>

• It was originally possible for non-org members to put things in a nexus. But after Glomdoring put the Demon Lords in the Pool of Stars, that was quickly changed.

Might be possible to make it so that it only allows regular essence to be put in though.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Rofl good times
    edited August 2015
    Daraius said:
    Can some/half of the Toshan monks be made female? And we'll just false memory the fact that the whole order's been a boy's club since day one?
    Hehehehe. Thank you, Whoever is listening.   :x :x
    I used to make cakes.

Gonna try my luck again, but I'm not sure this one is so simple. Would it be possible for unclosed modular origami to not decay in stockrooms?
    I used to make cakes.