Brave Frontier Thread

191011121315»

Comments

• edited August 2015
    No one told me Light/Dark mecha gods were like 10x harder than the other ones :(
    r.i.p 70/95 of my energy.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I don't think they are...

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Make sure you log in today! Not only is there a free summon ticket, but there's a 4-gem summon gate and Frontier Hunter.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I lost motivation to play. Back on grind!
    They also added Karma Dungeon level 4. 13k experience a whack.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Yeah I'm whoring that as we speak.
  • Just picked this up a few days ago :3

If anyone would like to add me, my ID: 1657761555

Got to lvl 199 - have a full 7* team now, woooo

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Yum. Monday dungeon (especially with lv 4 now), on top of 1/2 energy vortex event.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Haven't been playing much. Decided to yolo summon with four gems and a ticket I got from points. B Bestie and B Zenia. Not too shabby.
  • I also lost interest. :(
    I haven't been playing as much since I hit my full 7* team, but I've been giving Trials and the Grand Quest a try.

Seria's GQ is seriously killing me

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • For Seria's GQ, I used a Deimos lead with a 5* Weiss I've been sitting on, went for the Tilith path, and always kept Seria guarding. It was a long fight, relying on Deimos UBB and timing Tilith's BB properly, and most importantly keeping Seria guarded at all times. Could probably do better with proper items, but all I had at the time were healing stuff and Fujin potions.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Just got the game, and currently have a lvl 8 Ice Tower Tesla as my lead (apparently he's a mega rare? He looks pretty, he'll do until I find a good light/dark mob). It'll be fun to play and learn as I go (currently reading through the thread and the wiki). 8890668545
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Tesla is a decent lead/healer, especially when you evolve him a few times.