Lusternia Comics! (Badly Drawn Edition)

2»

Comments

• Generally how Declaring always goes.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I'm less interested in the accurate portrayal of most team fights and more interested in when the girl figure developed a cleft chin.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."

• Tremula said:
    I'm less interested in the accurate portrayal of most team fights and more interested in when the girl figure developed a cleft chin.

She put fearaura up.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Welcome to my face.
  • Lorah said:

(http://i.imgur.com/lBAurAQ.png if I am bad at doing images)
    Seriously doe: The amount I actually care is directly proportional to PVP ability.. I'm a bad person.

Edit: If you can't read it I'm sorry but this is Lusternia Comics (Badly drawn edition). All complaints can and will be taken up at my FA mrr!

Omg love it! But what is a pog guild?
  • Lavinya said:
    I'm wondering when 'noobs' became part of the Lusternian vernacular. I mean really, could you use any more blatantly ooc smack?

hush noob
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

8-|

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **

Arcanis said:

Omg love it! But what is a pog guild?
    Piece of garbage, I think?
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Pog is something which is perceived as lacking mechanical flexibility/style. You could liken it to Miss Fortune/Ashe's kits in league. You can't look stylish if you pull it off well and it's generally assumed to be easy so you get no credit for doing what you do because people will say it's due to the nature of the design.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Lorah said:
    Pog is something which is perceived as lacking mechanical flexibility/style. You could liken it to Miss Fortune/Ashe's kits in league. You can't look stylish if you pull it off well and it's generally assumed to be easy so you get no credit for doing what you do because people will say it's due to the nature of the design.

How dare you dis Miss Fortune.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Trash champ for trash players. Just play Draven, aka MF 2.0
  • Tarkenton said:
    Trash champ for trash players. Just play Draven, aka MF 2.0

dont make me draw a comic of me and miss fortune
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Lorah said:
    Pog is something which is perceived as lacking mechanical flexibility/style. You could liken it to Miss Fortune/Ashe's kits in league. You can't look stylish if you pull it off well and it's generally assumed to be easy so you get no credit for doing what you do because people will say it's due to the nature of the design.
    AP Miss Fortune ftw. Just saying.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Lorah said:
    Mage Fortune died long ago. Trufax.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

Taevyn said:

Shaddus said:

Lorah said:

Mage Fortune died long ago. Trufax.

Nah. I've got about an 80% win rate with Mage Fortune in ARAM. You just have to realise that you're support for the first half of the game.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited September 2015
    Who the fuck is miss fortune?
    In the spirit of the thread I'll only accept an answer in badly drawn comic form!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited September 2015
    Tylwyth said:
    Who the fuck is miss fortune?
    In the psiirt of the thrread I'll only accept an answer in badly drawn comic form!

Courtesy of mouse painting.

She's a Lady Pirate in League of Legends. Who uses double-barreled muskets.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Fanart yes!!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I want a hug!
    So what you're saying is that random people around the Basin should just walk up to Daraius and hug him without warning?