Portrait Gallery: show off character or lusternia related fanart you've commissioned or created!

Comments

• The nearest thing I can come up with an albino merian with resplendent head fins. So Azu with hair (and "fins") pretty much looking washed out, since no other tattoos cover the rest of her body
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Phoebus said:

Rancoura said:

Ladies, ladies. (@Phoebus, @Sylandra) - your wings are too small. You are trill, not cherubs! *Trillpride*

At least, I think you're trill, Phoebus.

Yes, trill! And normally I would agree, as Phoebus has super huge wings, but...the tiny wings. They were so much cuter. I could not resist. ;;)

The big wings block 99% of the hairstyles also!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I can't make a Daraius. Why isn't there just a color palette for skin? :((
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Daraius said:
    I can't make a Daraius. Why isn't there just a color palette for skin? :((
    It's not quite the same, but there is a puppymaker!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    edited August 2015
    see below.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    So, this time got it to work, hopefully.

Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
    That's the million dollar question, isn't it?  ;))
    I used to make cakes.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Enyalida said:
    Daraius show off his puppymaker, to rave reviews and critical acclaim.
    He should create some tutorials for others who want to use his puppymaker.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Just gonna pretend you're all being perfectly literal and point you towards Gimp, which has plenty of its own clear and helpful documentation.  O:-)
    I used to make cakes.

Daraius said:

Just gonna pretend you're all being perfectly literal and point you towards Gimp, which has plenty of its own clear and helpful documentation.  O:-)

Ha, I haven't used Gimp since high school. Wow nostalgia rush.
    Daraius said:
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I use The GIMP all the time, even on my non-GNU/Linux system.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Like is not enough.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Define Arte

Alternative caption:
    Daraius said:
  • had to step away from my artisinal for the month, so did this up right quick ^^
    for just a few hours over the past 2 or 3 days (after work), I don't think he came out half bad.

The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• InoIno
    edited September 2015
    EDIT: I goofed.  Hold on, look at the one below.
  • InoIno
    edited September 2015

Ino out for a midnight stroll?

I love this thing.  I was even able to do the beryl gemstones scattered in Ino's hair, and her hairstyle - the gown is even the right color! (I think.  I got it as close to celadon as I could picture.  Is that right?) The gown style is correct - the only thing that is a little bit wonky is the cloak BUT ALL WELL! 
  • just wanted to show the work put into like.. line work.. or maybe those moments I hate myself because I decided to do feathers? Did I mention I hate doing feathers? There is an easy way of doing them, and usually, it ends up looking pretty cheap (at least for me), this way.. I have gotten the best results and each time I have done feathers, I have done them this way. Still done done, know work is needed!

The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

Awww yesssss. Surprise fanart is best fanart! 
    I used to make cakes.