Tacita said:
    WTF. Omg.

<3 Nocht
    I think He gets that a lot. =)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Mindin my own business. Compiling a commodities list for a robes order.

A cold, monotone voice speaks from your surroundings: 'A Code Yellow anomaly has been detected within the Centre for Aeromantic Engineering.'

gwho
    ***************************[ THE AEROMANCERS GUILD ]***************************
    Guildmember      Rank                  Position                 GT   GNT   CGT 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kialkarkea          1                                           On    On    On
    *******************************************************************************
    Currently, there is 1 member on this Plane and 0 on other Planes.

><
  • edited February 2013
    Guess Aerochemantics is coming out without (besides you) Aeromancers being there?
  • edited February 2013
    Ogod, Aerochemantics.

Okay fine I will stay up for another hour.
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • May have to stay up even more. There's nothing that seems to be happening.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Don't you have to do that essence thing to link you to the Plane of Air, yada yada yada... Wonder if you all will have like a flying machine or something, like Celest's ship.
  • We need an Aeromancer around doing stuff for it to happen.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • So. Aeromancers with anti-gravity discs and death rays.
  • Helping Flarya set her manse perms, she transfers it to me, I set the perms for her (correctly), and then accidentally transfer it back to the wrong person...
  • Having Lillie do unkind things, in this case weakening influence, is so uncharacteristic for him, I imagine it sounds like this.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• Fun to play Lusternia's various games with a bored novice.  :-)
    [BANNERCODE]
  • There are now two Hallifaxian guilds with "Guns", and neither of them are the fuzz.

This is murder on my Hallifaxian cyberpunk fanfic.
  • I am so brilliant that I skim instructions, rely on my faulty memory, and screw up quests in ways that could be avoided by double-checking files for two seconds. You'd think I'd learn.. ;;)
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Quests are no fun if you just follow the instructions!

Breaking things horribly is so much more exciting.
  • Yes, but also time consuming!
  • I tried Terae again.

I got it down to Ethereal, failed, then lost it first move on Earth.

This is really, really annoying.

• ii fae
    You are wielding:
       broom90260 : a wiccan broom in your left hand.
       athame15689 : an athame dagger in your right hand.
    You are holding:
    "pooka30723"              a pooka
    "pooka4267"               a pooka
    "leprechaun14084"         a leprechaun
    "pooka4268"               a pooka
    "brownie4252"             a brownie
    "brownie27444"            a brownie
    "pigwidgeon29908"         a pigwidgeon
    "leprechaun4250"          a leprechaun
    "banshee4264"             a banshee
    "sprite4191"              a sprite
    "sprite4215"              a sprite
    "banshee4265"             a banshee
    "sylph4259"               a sylph
    "banshee4263"             a banshee
    "willowisp4276"           a willowisp
    "willowisp4275"           a willowisp
    "nymph4253"               a wood nymph
    "nymph4254"               a wood nymph
    You are wearing:
    Number of matching objects: 18 (out of 38 total)

I think this is the most I've gotten in a single run before. Probably not that impressive to most, but I felt accomplished!

The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Ironic seal is ironic
  • Being told by threat to stay out of Magnagora when I'm not even enemied and I was just walking through it.. was there like 2 seconds. Guess it's really impossible to stay on good terms even if the only thing you participate in is Domoths and the occasional alliance territory defense.

"But paradise is locked and bolted...

We must make a journey around the world

to see if a back door has perhaps been left open."

-Heinrich Von Kleist, "On the Puppet Theater"

• Daedalion said:

Being told by threat to stay out of Magnagora when I'm not even enemied and I was just walking through it.. was there like 2 seconds. Guess it's really impossible to stay on good terms even if the only thing you participate in is Domoths and the occasional alliance territory defense.

I really hope you are kidding. If you don't know better than to walk through the heart of a hostile and violence prone org then I don't know what to tell you.

• Llandros said:
    Daedalion said:

Being told by threat to stay out of Magnagora when I'm not even enemied and I was just walking through it.. was there like 2 seconds. Guess it's really impossible to stay on good terms even if the only thing you participate in is Domoths and the occasional alliance territory defense.

I really hope you are kidding. If you don't know better than to walk through the heart of a hostile and violence prone org then I don't know what to tell you.

Hallifax lets unenemied Gloms and Mags run around the city. I assumed it was just common courtesy not to file -everyone- in the ban folder when alliances shift. Guess I'm wrong.

"But paradise is locked and bolted...

We must make a journey around the world

to see if a back door has perhaps been left open."

-Heinrich Von Kleist, "On the Puppet Theater"

• You can generally still get away with it if you're fast enough.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Eventru's attempts to charm Isune are obvious, terrible and slightly creepy...

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited February 2013
    Always fun times when gods get overly involved in org conflict and start spite zapping the other side's players over literally nothing.

Shuyin kind of asked for it. Morshoth's was just petty.

edit: Countdown until post deletion begins....now
  • Celina said:
    Always fun times when gods get overly involved in org conflict and start spite zapping the other side's players over literally nothing.

Shuyin kind of asked for it. Morshoth's was just petty.

edit: Countdown until post deletion begins....now
    I'm not going to delete your post, however if you choose to continue the general topic I will remove your ability to make them for the forseeable future.

If you feel like you were zapped improperly or that an administrator is behaving out of sorts, your recourse is support@lusternia.com, not the forums.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm relatively sure "smartass comments at gods" isn't literally nothing. Trust me, I know. I've made plenty of them.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I'm really not joking, on the general topic of 'not the right place for it'. We have very specific policies regarding it, as admin are not going to take to the forums to justify nor defend their characters' actions - while most things are all well and good to discuss, this simply is not one of them. There isn't wiggle room on it, sorry.
  • Shaddus said:
    I'm relatively sure "smartass comments at gods" isn't literally nothing. Trust me, I know. I've made plenty of them.
    Was this for me?  I didn't make any comment to any Divine, I <3 the Divine!  Mine was directed just at throwing Morbo off of Hallifax!
  • Lillie said:
    You can generally still get away with it if you're fast enough.
    To be fair, I saw you walk through one day and waited on you to come back so I could "make" you leave but you never came back and I forgot afterward. In my eyes, there are no enemies and non-enemies. There is only red and blue name highlighting and I have a lot of red names in that list. Get out of my city! :P
  • Vathael said:
    Lillie said:
    You can generally still get away with it if you're fast enough.
    To be fair, I saw you walk through one day and waited on you to come back so I could "make" you leave but you never came back and I forgot afterward. In my eyes, there are no enemies and non-enemies. There is only red and blue name highlighting and I have a lot of red names in that list. Get out of my city! :P
    blue? you mean to tell me changed that pretty pink?!!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

This discussion has been closed.