Lusternia plug.dj

I made us a community on here

Join up make a playlist and take turns djing :3

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I joined, because my atrocious taste in music must be shared with the world.
  • yay so far we have @Salome @Tarkenton and @Tau

Join the fun and spread the music!!
  • #GlomDominance
  • Tarkenton said:
    I'm scared at what I'm going to be listening to...
  • Tarkenton said:
    I plan to as well for the very same reason. But first, ssssssssleeeeeeeeep...
    A far away voice whispers, the sound barely reaching your ears, yet the words remain perfectly clear, "Then so be it."
  • I'm ghostvoice, seeing as I have a previous account. But so far so good.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • 7 people so far! Lets build this music portion of the community. Its a good way to know each other :)
  • Planning to hold themed days for this occasionally. Any ideas on how we can determine themes most will enjoy?
  • I joined up.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    For those who are joining up, quick guidelines and a few rules:

Everyone is due a turn in the dj unless you've been locked out by the moderators, and that hasn't needed to happen yet, so feel free to subject us all to your awful/great taste in music!

To begin dj'ing, you have to make a playlist. Just click the lower-left button, follow the on-screen instructions, and add your song's Youtube videos to the playlist. Once you have at least 4 or 5 songs you'd like to hear in there, you can go ahead and join the dj queue! Just click the arrow in the top left of the screen to return to the room and join the queue with the button.

If you find out the video isn't the song you wanted, you can skip yourself by clicking yourself and pressing the fast-forward button there, which will put you at the rear of the queue and let the next person go. Feel free to fix your stuff in this time! 

Moderators are chosen by the host and co-host, and we employ forced skips under three criteria:
      o  Your song isn't available or doesn't play.
      o  Your song gets a majority of downvotes from everyone in the room.
      o  Your song contains inappropriate/offensive subject material or phrasing.

Below are rules, and I'll keep this updated as more are implemented (if they're needed).

1) No songs over ten minutes in length. Yes, I did ruin this for everyone. No, I'm not sorry.
    2) No downvoting out of spite, it's really a jerky thing to do.
    3) Keep in-game things in-game, this isn't the place to air out your dirty laundry.
    4) Follow the pecking order. Just because you can skip doesn't mean you should.
    5) Anyone found to be in violation of rules are subject to having moderator rights stripped, being skipped, being removed from the queue, or being locked out of the queue.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:

Everyone is due a turn in the dj unless you've been locked out by the moderators, and that hasn't needed to happen yet, so feel free to subject us all to your awful/great taste in music!

To begin dj'ing, you have to make a playlist. Just click the lower-left button, follow the on-screen instructions, and add your song's Youtube videos to the playlist. Once you have at least 4 or 5 songs you'd like to hear in there, you can go ahead and join the dj queue! Just click the arrow in the top left of the screen to return to the room and join the queue with the button.

If you find out the video isn't the song you wanted, you can skip yourself by clicking yourself and pressing the fast-forward button there, which will put you at the rear of the queue and let the next person go. Feel free to fix your stuff in this time! 

Moderators are chosen by the host and co-host, and we employ forced skips under three criteria:

Below are rules, and I'll keep this updated as more are implemented (if they're needed).

1) No songs over ten minutes in length. Yes, I did ruin this for everyone. No, I'm not sorry.
    3) Keep in-game things in-game, this isn't the place to air out your dirty laundry.
    5) Anyone found to be in violation of rules are subject to having moderator rights stripped, being skipped, being removed from the queue, or being locked out of the queue.
    Hmm LEARN IT TREM SADFGHLJFSHFQP-W9EHR-9QHWEFPQUIW
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Silea said:
    Tremula said:

Hmm LEARN IT TREM SADFGHLJFSHFQP-W9EHR-9QHWEFPQUIW
    >.> Woman. You were playing songs that were literally just the n-word over and over. That shit is offensive D:

• edited May 2015
    As I was afk for this issue I can not be sure exactly what occured.  However @Silea if you ever feel you are being unjustly treated please contact me and take screen shots so I can have something I can act on more then I was told X, Y or Z :)

It is my goal to make that music community a place we can all enjoy.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Bumping because I'm tired of being alone. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:
    Bumping because I'm tired of being alone. 
    I'm willing to pop in when you're around. Just let me know. :)
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.