Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Rave to Magnagora (@Arcanis, @Thalkros, @Esca and the others) who valiantly jumped in to defend Drocilla's shrines from being defiled. Thanks a lot!
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Salome said:

Raves for @Davos and the Hallifaxian crew hosting aetherhunts. Thank you. :)

Jelly. :O
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Niico said:
    1v1s are actually fun to fight. Arcanis even made me pull up an old strategy to deal with him. 

Lol, I got rather overconfident there, havent seen night scourge in years. Quite fun.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Raves for learning more about aethership. Yikes for being scared like a headless chicken about aetherspace.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • to @Davos for give me the an aetherhunt reflex module for m&mf.
    is dead like the dodo
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I was hoarding credits to classflex and had enough saved up, but after playing with the new Harbinger buffs...I ended up buying more Harbinger artifacts with them. It's still too early to tell for sure, but I feel like I can actually pressure mana pools now AND capitalize on it. Woooooo.

Raves for the envoy system!
  • Celina said:
    I was hoarding credits to classflex and had enough saved up, but after playing with the new Harbinger buffs...I ended up buying more Harbinger artifacts with them. It's still too early to tell for sure, but I feel like I can actually pressure mana pools now AND capitalize on it. Woooooo.

Raves for the envoy system!

Spoken like a true envoy.

Raves for all of IRE (except lusternia) open class reporting system.
  • Before it escalates any further, do not make me step in any more than I already have. Keep it civil, even if you do not care for one another.
    edited September 2015
    Raves for being able to insult and make jabs at the envoys, but envoy responding in kind not being allowed. New rules are fun! 

Really keeps me on my toes.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited September 2015
    @Arcanis - What's exactly wrong with the current Envoy system and why can't you speak with your own envoy? I get that it's hard to read reports (though once they are finalized, everyone can read them, and they're all finalized on the 15th), but they can show you the report and add your concerns? 

Of course, your concerns are also discussed and either counted or discounted based on the evidence,  facts and opinions, which is likely true in all other IRE's as well. 

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Synkarin said:
    @Arcanis - What's exactly wrong with the current Envoy system and why can't you speak with your own envoy? I get that it's hard to read reports (though once they are finalized, everyone can read them, and they're all finalized on the 15th), but they can show you the report and add your concerns? 

Of course, your concerns are also discussed and either counted or discounted based on the evidence,  facts and opinions, which is likely true in all other IRE's as well. 

If you wish to start a thread about it, I will more than happily give my perspective as well as many a reason as to why it is a failed system (Other than the fact we are to the stage of needing an overhaul).
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    The Overhaul has very little to do with Envoys actually and more to do with continuing adding things to the game over time. New skillsets, new 'must-have's (curios, enchants, goop, artifacts, wonderitems). 

I'll start a new thread just for you though

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Soap operas on TV are an ironic form of entertainment - an escape from the real world into a fantasy that is stricken with constant strife, tension and drama. MMOs in a way extend that irony. Players are both audience and actors in a world that encourages strangers to interact in stressful or sustained interactions. Tension and drama caused by differing personalities and interpersonal conflicts are perhaps most unavoidable in sustained social networks such as guilds where these issues have time to fester before erupting.
    </RANT>
  • Celina said:
    Raves for being able to insult and make jabs at the envoys, but envoy responding in kind not being allowed. New rules are fun! 

Really keeps me on my toes.
    Arcanis's statement in the post you responded to is fairly neutral in its wording, and depending on how you feel he thinks about envoys, could be read either way. Whether it was meant as a jab or not, he did not insult in this post, nor ask anyone to move to another game. If you wish to contest this further, feel free to send an email to support@lusternia.com.
    edited September 2015
    edit: NEVERMIND. Not worth it. Cool story, bro. I'll be more underhanded and "neutral" in my off topic insults moving forward.

(I may have just wanted to get in on posting RuPaul gifs)

In all seriousness, though, as long as you can be civil with one another, things will be fine. Debate is great, but you can do that without name-calling and such. Just keep that in mind!

(Don't hurt Me, @Norns)
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Name-calling not allowed! Severed-hand clapping is encouraged!

Raving for @Alic, @Rancoura and @Salome! RP-ing as we go along. :D
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Raves for people raging that they got messed with when they were blantanly AFK on prime :D

Next time get a manse

Meanwhile, in the Shadowdancers:

SPRING CLEANING!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited September 2015
    Siam said:
    Meanwhile, in the Shadowdancers:

SPRING CLEANING!

But it's Juliary. It's the exact opposite of spring!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Winter is coming.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

SO MUCH RP in the Shadowdancers today!

With a tap of the Crown of the Conquering Darkness, you bestow the guild's highest honour on @Dramshanks.

2015/09/19 00:15:43 - Siam honoured Dramshanks for: Of old you stood and served as a Prince of Mother Night's Coven and weathered the weary winter of a bygone era. You have ensured that the Coven remained hale in face of the frost. Alas that you retreated to the shadows in the wake of a previous spring. Now that you are returned - let this be a reminder of the weight of duty which shall always be the scale upon which your deeds are measured against. Bear the Mark of Darkness proudly.

I have now ninja-awarded the guild honour to three people.Welcome back, Dramshanks! 

#bringShikariback 

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited September 2015
    LOGS PLZ Wait, maybe just a dramatization of the results will suffice.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:
    LOGS PLZ Wait, maybe just a dramatization if he results will suffice.
    We wound up making figurines of everyone present, as well as of their pets and a random cloier Tekora wanted to include.

The cloier kicked our butts. :|
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Sylandra said:
    Daraius said:
    LOGS PLZ Wait, maybe just a dramatization if he results will suffice.
    We wound up making figurines of everyone present, as well as of their pets and a random cloier Tekora wanted to include.

The cloier kicked our butts. :|
    I told you it would. That thing is vicious!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Sad I missed it. I've been meaning to level up my Li'l Dar.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • To @Arien, for giving me something to do. Also for ideas. I have them.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
This discussion has been closed.