Miniaturization

edited February 2013 in Q&A
How exactly does miniaturizing a figurine effect the amount of essence it generates when you offer it? I've only heard 'it's based on level' which doesn't actually help me much.

Best Answer

Answers

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Pretty sure it's just a flat % buff to the total (such as a +15% bonus to esteem, so if the figurine is higher it helps more).

I don't know what the percentage is precisely, but for some reason I have 15% kicking around in my head.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    I can't confirm if this is true from my personal experience, but I was told that it adds an additional 2% bonus per level when offered; so it becomes 7% per level, instead of the normal 5%.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Kelly said:
    I can't confirm if this is true from my personal experience, but I was told that it adds an additional 2% bonus per level when offered; so it becomes 7% per level, instead of the normal 5%.
    Actually, yes, now that I see that it does sound more accurate.  Too many facts and figures floating around. :)

I do recall this being passed along by an admin now that the correct memory's been kicked.