Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• @Tremula yours does it too
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Azureus said:
    Got myself a rune for my robes and an artifact vial. Now Azureus will never wake up naked and vial-less again. That was such a discouraging hurdle whenever I tried to log on.

:D Does this mean you'll be around more?
  • s why haven't the results of the august artsinals been posted up? i want to know if my pin up of the ambassadog took first or second place! (or none at all)
    is dead like the dodo
  • Xeria said:
    s why haven't the results of the august artsinals been posted up? i want to know if my pin up of the ambassadog took first or second place! (or none at all)

The last couple of months have not been going up on the first. July went up Sep 4th. I don't see the date for June, but it was also a few days past the first of August.
  • I apparently have a little notebook of never before seen designs.. like.. really hand written designs in a notebook I do not ever remember designing. Some of them I recognize because I remember submitting them, gold and ruby collar and so on..but.. there are PAGES of designs I just don't remember!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• edited October 2015
    Formal(term used lightly) requests to stop doing cay since returning: 3. MasterPlan to Cay so hard it gets removed: In Progress  
  • @Sylandra you've seen it over in the portrait gallery thread. posted with the ambassadog's permission
    is dead like the dodo
  • You do realize that you're screwing over Mag as well if you keep doing that? Keep it locked, and you never get another Strong Arm.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • One day everyone will realize I'm using the 'Raid Eventru realm so hard it got an immediate kneejerk change' approach to the Cay just to see if and what admin will cook up.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I agree, delete orgbixes
  • Hmm... Well, it might take a bit of coding, but why not have the Cay ritual get less potent after consecutive completions? Like, if you're turning it from neutral, it stays locked for 8 hours, but if you do it again, the cay opens back up again in 4 hours, and then halving each time until it's only one hour until it opens back up, requiring absolutely constant work if you want to keep it locked down entirely.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Nooo, take it over to to the cay thread. We can't be -those guys- who get newtweets killed :(
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Why, oh you magnificent tea cup, do you only last 7 days? #justtealoverthings
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    It's to keep you coming back for more. Come to think of it, I should let them sit out for a while before stocking them so they only last for one tea party. #justshadybusiness
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I made it rain on Pectus today with $500 in cash. The thought of actually getting to participate in the promotional event this Spooptober is really exciting! ::::D
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited October 2015
    I think the days of bragging about being a non artifacted combatant are finally at an end:

*******************************[ ARTIFACT LIST ]*******************************
    Number   Name                                   Location                       
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    22440    a fesix bandolier                      being held by Celina
    25788    a cold iron vial of Night              inside of "bandolier22440"
    33901    a cold iron vial of Night              inside of "bandolier22440"
    37527    a Magical Map of Mystery               being held by Celina
    40158    the Medallion of Life                  being held by Celina
    48799    Wyrden Prayer Beads of the Lady of the being held by Celina
    51634    a Great Rune of Electrical Resistance  inside of "cloak20136"
    64986    the Charm of the Clangoru              being held by Celina
    73273    a vibrant green clover                 inside of "backpack214915"
    128846   a vibrant green clover                 inside of "backpack214915"
    150539   a cold iron vial of Night              inside of "bandolier22440"
    166747   a violin of inky darkness              being held by Celina
    181391   a Pendant of the Divine Spark          being held by Celina
    189153   a Great Rune of Shielding              inside of "violin166747"
    189392   a Great Rune of Gripping               inside of "violin166747"
    231121   a Great Rune of Gripping               inside of "athame200575"
    240805   a golden whip of the pious             being held by Celina
    246193   a Great Rune of Absorption             inside of "brooch15498"
    301997   a merry solstice stocking              being held by Celina
    211304   Wings of Wonder                        being held by Celina
    45001    a shimmering rainbow vial              inside of "bandolier22440"
    159198   a Great Rune of Musical Enhancement    inside of "violin166747"
    215862   a Great Rune of Excorable Enhancement  inside of "violin166747"
    214915   a fesix backpack                       being held by Celina
    196683   a snobby snoot                         being held by Celina
    39189    a Superior Rune of Fitness             inside of "brooch15498"
    196709   a Superior Rune of Poison Enhancement  inside of "violin166747"
    208518   a Rune of the Eternal Sigil            inside of "monolith sigil19743
    204474   a gem of cloaking                      being held by Celina
    179334   a bar of golden soap                   being held by Celina
    39504    a jar of ravenous shadowfire           being held by Celina
    155314   a Leprechaun's Medal of Profligate Ine being held by Celina
    178050   an algontherine whistle                being held by Celina
    197794   a Great Rune of the Mind               inside of "brooch15498"
    40460    a glowing pipe                         being held by Celina
    (m&m): Recognized the myrtle pipe, 40460, as an artefact one.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Nerf you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I have decided not to post my artifact list... it is depressing. :(
  • It's distressing to google 'rose pipe' for design reference and find out that it's pretty much an item used for hard drugs. I guess following Viravain is serious business.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
    That moment when you finish Inner Sea bashing and do this out of reflex:

You offer up 178 corpses to Drocilla, the Enchantress.

• Why is that so bad? I used to love running around Seren with Viravain TFs.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
    Riluna said:
    Why is that so bad? I used to love running around Seren with Viravain TFs.
    I don't think Dro's going to be truefavouring me any time soon.

It would be funny as hell if she did :D
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited October 2015
    Shaddus said:
    Should I be embarrassed that I am moderately excited about Hocus Pocus 2, if and when it comes out? I hope it rewards my interest more than Anchorman 2 did.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Some days wished there were people playing in Celest when I play and not when I'm about to log out :-/
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
This discussion has been closed.