Xynthin - Some Highlights

TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
So those in Glomdoring will be aware that during the Veiled God/Xynthin event I logged basically everything. I have so many logs that the concept of going through and editing them all straight after the event made me quake in terror, but I really wanted to get some visible for people - especially those who were in orgs who couldn't participate as much due to alliances etc. the events thread reminded me of them, though, so I thought I would start posting a few up.

I will endeavour to give context where possible, but there are some things that probably won't make sense to people, especially if you don't RP with the people involved frequently. Feel free to ask questions if you're interested :) Oh, I should also warn you that some of these logs contain Xenthos being sappy. You might want to bring a bucket. (I'm kidding, he's awesome).

Anyway, here goes!

--------

This log is from before Xynthin's unveiling and contains some interesting fae lore stuff.

Ripples of black-and-purple fire alight in the Night, marking the drifting form of the Veiled God, a languid splotch of darkness against the late afternoon sun.

Glancing up at the Night sky, you murmur, "I've not seen Him before. Xenthos told me about Him though. Were you here when Mother Night called Him?"

Eliron nods his head affirmatively.

Voice soft, Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "For a moment, I feared she would disappear into the Wheel. Then she her strength proved the greater and from it she pulled forth the Veiled One, shrouded in bandages."

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across your lips.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "He asked if the gathered hordes of undead were threats to Mother Night, and when He learned they were at least nuisances if not threats, He joined our hunt and slayed hundreds."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "A fine blades He has, and astounding skill at using them, though I'd not recommend for asking for a closer look."

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Eliron's lips.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "He and the Queen seemed to get on quite well."

Eliron creases his brow in a frown.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "He answered some questions, though not His name, and He asked many."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "He used to work with the Fae in some way, and now seeks purpose in a world so changed."

You look thoughtful and say, "I wonder where He was pulled from, or how the Mother knew He was there or how to summon Him."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "He asked to know more of all the cities and communes, who served in them."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "He said He was pulled from the nothingness."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "He also asked after many divine, including Blooredia, Jadice and the Traitors."

Eliron tells you, "In truth, Celina took to him quickly because Mother Night pulled him from the  Wheel. I am less certain."

You purse your lips pensively, gazing off into the distance as you carefully gather your thoughts.

Eliron tells you, "We do not know Mother Night's intentions in doing so- she vanished afterwards."

Eliron tells you, "He seemed to have little concern for who or what we are which makes me wonder if He has seen our like before or simply does not care, and much concern in Avechna's Peak and the like. He also remained ungreeted by any other divine. I've not seen such before."

You tell Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament, "We cannot hope to know, unless we are given guidance on it. Perhaps it would be worth asking the Silent Lord for assistance."

Eliron nods his head at you.

Eliron tells you, "A wise idea. We are so much more limited than He."

You tell Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament, "I'm not sure about that, but it's still a good idea."

Eliron tells you, "I am. I realize from my children's perspective I must seem very old, but I'm certainly not *that* old."

You have emoted: Tacita's frown deepens and she shakes her head. "That's not what I meant," she murmurs under her breath.

Eliron smiles wryly at you.

You whisper, "He thinks mortals are undeveloped because we have emotion, and because we are driven by it. Maybe He's right, but our senses, thoughts and feeling are how we comprehend the world. Seeking to transcend that seems counterproductive to me. It will just leave us blinded to all there is."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "Ah, child. Your father may be able to admit that he needs to focus on serious things, but he'll never admit that he needs to be serious while doing so."

Sighing softly, you say, "That's what He said to me, anyway. I don't know. He wants my heart to freeze over - said it would be better. I don't...think He's right."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament pats your cheek softly and lets his hand fall.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "For some of us, perhaps it would be."

A wry smile spreads across Eliron's face.

Rivulets of twisting shadows drip down before pooling, dancing upwards in tongues of shadowy fire into the lithe figure of the Veiled God.
Naenia, an inquisitive shadow cat tells you, "God has entered from the ether."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "But you, my child, seem to be in control of your emotions, and to draw strength from them."

Eliron bows respectfully to God.

You look up at God curiously.

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Emotions are important."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "They are what drives change, despite impossible odds."

Eliron ponders the situation.

You have emoted: Tacita's frown settles slightly into a small smile, and she nods.

The Veiled God reaches out a hand to stroke the scaled head of the Ebonglom Wyrdling, just along the ridge of his eyebrow.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "Words of wisdom, Veiled One, said when they are needed. My thanks."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says to God, "Did You find what You sought?"

Softly, The Veiled God says, "My apologies for eavesdropping. I was wandering the woods and overheard."

The Veiled God closes His eyes and shakes His head slightly.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament glances at you for a moment.

You murmur, "Oh, it's - it's fine, of course. I don't mind, really. I should stop going on about it, I suppose."

You have emoted: Tacita smiles softly, the expression not quite meeting her eyes.

Softly, The Veiled God says, "These dark woods grant me some small sense of comfort. It is enough to draw one into the desire to wander."

He is a radiant immortal and is of diminutive size, barely of the height of an adolescent elfen. Lithe in figure, what can be seen of His skin reveals a darker complexion of blackish hues, flecked occasionally with deeper shades of purple. Bandages conceal His upper arms and bind His torso, calves and thighs, as well obscuring the lower section of His face. Long locks of dark hair fall from behind another strip of cloth that is bound at the top of his forehead and along his hairline, pushing much of it back and out of His face, though a few strands hang down before His left eye, half-hiding one of His two clear, bright red eyes. Lengths of loose bandaging hang away from Him, rippling and swaying on the currents of shadowy, fire-like energy that swell and dissipate in rhythmic flows, caressing Him with each rise and fall of power. He is wearing bandages that obscure much of Him, a scabbard of white silk and a scabbard of black silk.

Eliron smiles softly.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "All here draw their strength from the Glomdoring and the Wyrd, and their comfort when needed."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Indeed. Do not think your Wyrd is without its emotion. Fear, hunger, desire, hope, hate, pleasure."

The Veiled God pats the Ebonglom Wyrdling gently and withdraws His hand.

Eliron nods his head at God.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says to you, "After all, child, you hear the Shadowbeat. It is hardly emotionless, no?"

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Full of terror and sorrow and pain."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says to you, "We shall leave that to the Loralaria of Hallifax."

You have emoted: Tacita shuffles her feet slightly and glances at the ground. "It is what makes the Wyrd stronger, I think," she replies quietly. "Sometimes that is misunderstood. There would be no loyalty to it if we did not feel all that it sings, deeply and truly."

Eliron nods his head at you.

The Veiled God dips His head once slightly in a nod.

You whisper, "Even if that's because we are underdeveloped, or because we have not reached our full potential...it's still true."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says to God, "Much was sacrificed to make the Glomdoring what it is. Blood feeds the Wyrd, ours and our enemies."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "If someone claims to be barren of emotion, they are also barren of truth."

You smile softly at God.

Eliron blinks incredulously at God.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament tilts his head to one side and considers the Veiled God through half closed golden eyes.

Softly, The Veiled God says, "No matter what pain has driven them to such a state, it is because the alternative is loathsome to them. Fear, terror, pain, sorrow, all too much for them to bear."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Instead they feign heartlessness, and rebuke any who embrace otherwise."

Tilting His head slightly as His gaze wanders upwards, The Veiled God says, "Not to speak of your... Silent One specifically. Merely to speak from my experience."

You nod your head slowly in understanding.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "Pardon if I presume too much, but you have offered wisdom here, and I wish to give something in return if a mortal is capable of doing such. You spoke of the Fae, and their Court still stands, even thrives under the guardianship of the communes. Might they offer something of what you sought?"

Softly, The Veiled God says, "I have seen the fae. They offer me little solace."

With a quick beat of your wings, you rise to circle slowly around the Wheel of the Goloths and study it curiously.

Dipping his head for a moment, Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "My apologies. I could think of nothing else to offer."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "The Maeve is torn between her loyalty to Moon and Night, wishing to return all of the spirits into a great and balanced cycle. Sun's influence is one that all should fear, for then Maeve shall be torn in more ways than two. She is defiled by a mark of foul corruption, a mark whose depths even my eyes cannot follow it to its point of origin."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "Foul corruption?"

Softly, The Veiled God says, "The only marvel is that the Faethorn is not soaked in the blood of an ugly and terrible civil war."

You have emoted: Tacita glances up at that and frowns in concern, one hand playing at the slaugh pendant around her neck.

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Eliron's lips as he glances at you.

The Veiled God turns His bright, red eyes to you then Eliron before turning to the Wheel of the Goloths.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "A wonder, perhaps, but then I think neither power that fights for it wants that."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says to you, "Though it's no wonder that the Wyrdr has never saught to return to her influence."

Tilting her head, you murmur, "Mm."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Wyrdr?"

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament raises his hand to his own pendant with a frown.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "Not all fae serve Faethorn."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "This I know."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Only the fae of the forests were bound into the Maeve."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "Not all forest fae serve the Maeve."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "They do. They must. It is their nature."

Eliron tells you, "Regent, do you see any risk in my explaining this?"

You tell Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament, "I do not."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "After the Elder Wars, some were deemed... corrupt because of their Maker and how they were made. The slaugh, the barghests, the redcaps."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "You presume they were fae of the forests."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament tilts his head curiously.

With a slight raise of the eyebrows, you perk up your ears and turn your attention towards God.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "They are not?"

Softly, The Veiled God says, "I have not said this."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "I merely point out the flaw of your logic. It hinges on what is unproven presumption, am I correct?"

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Still - the redcap, slaugh and barghest have been taken in by Mother Night, have they not? Bound into Her as mother, maiden and crone into Moon?"

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "They have, and thus the basis for the assumption. They serve Mother Night and the Wyrd, and our Shadowdancers can call upon them."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "If they are bound into Mother Night, then they are a part of her. And thus, a part of this forest. And so, they are bound into Maeve."

You chew on your lip thoughtfully.

[Contined in next post.]

Comments

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "Truly? Forgive my lack of understanding. We do not understand the full workings of the Maeve. All we can see is that the Wyrdr remains separate, and that the fae there maintain their own Court."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Mother Night and the Glomdoring are as much a part of Maeve as the Serenwilde is."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Anything that is a part of Mother Night is a part of Maeve. Anything that is a part of Moon is a part of Maeve."

Comprehension flashes across Eliron's face.

Leaning slightly towards Eliron, The Veiled God says, "The question you likely are not to ask is - how deep does that connection go? Is Mother Night a part of Mother Moon? Is Mother Moon a part of Mother Night?"

Eliron blinks.

Softly, The Veiled God says, "That answer you already know, however. Of that I do not doubt."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "We of the Glomdoring do not like to think of...weakness as a part of Mother Night. I suspect I know several answers to that."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "The Spirits are all a part of a cycle. There are always aspects of Mother Moon that shall be dark and terrible and fully beneath Night's influence - and aspects of Night that shall look to the Sun with love and adoration."

You murmur to Eliron, "But we might often like to think of the chance of absolving the Serenwilde from their own refusal to accept the Wyrd."

Shrugging lightly, you say, "Or at least, I would."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says to you, "So we do. And what is connection but opportunity?"

A wry smile spreads across your face.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says to God, "Pardon, but, if the slaugh and such were not originally forest fae, what were they?"

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament glances at you.

Softly, The Veiled God says, "You would have to ask them."

Eliron utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says to you, "Perhaps Queen Lhiannan will choose to grace her House with such information."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says to you, "And perhaps not. It will not hurt for us to try."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Have you ventured a guess at what redcap were?"

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "Were?"

Chuckling gently, The Veiled God says, "'were'. Such a term. Are."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "Mmm. Thornbeasts seem to be exclusive to the Glomdoring, or I would guess them."

Eliron sucks thoughtfully on his teeth.

Softly, The Veiled God says, "The thornbeasts were born of the Taint."

You raise an eyebrow questioningly.

You ask, "How so?"

Softly, The Veiled God says, "The influence of the soulless is to corrupt and change."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "It animated the plant life, did it not?"

Softly, The Veiled God says, "And so you have thornbeasts and loamadores."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "What it animated was reborn in the Wyrd, as all the forest was."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Yes. Nonetheless, they are not old things."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "All fae are awoken from something. For every redcap, there is a specific type of mushroom, growing, alive."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "When that mushroom dies, so shall that redcap."

Eliron's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Not just a type, but a specific mushroom of a type. Everything has a spirit."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Every nymph and pixie and sylph and wisp, every banshee and redcap and dryad comes from something."

You hear a rustling and turn to see Skye emerging from the undergrowth.
    Naenia, an inquisitive shadow cat tells you, "Skye has entered from the ether."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Some are plants and flowers, some are the wind and rocks, some the rivers and brooks. They are the very spirits of creation, drawn out and given form. They are the spirits of nature."

Skye doffs a squarish hat of achromatic flora cordially.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "Ah, now I understand. We have seen such, with the snoefaasia flowers and the fae."

Skye blinks.

Skye kneels before God, swearing his allegiance to Him.

The Veiled God turns His bright red eyes to Skye for a long moment before allowing them to shift away.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "What of the barghests?"

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i watches God in curiostiy and wonder, and looks between Him, Eliron, and you, listening intently to the conversation.

Softly, The Veiled God says, "What do you think the barghest are?"

Eliron sucks thoughtfully on his teeth.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "If they were Forest fae, I would say some kind of creeper vine- the sort that winds around its host and feeds from it."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "But- You have suggested that they are not."

[Continued in next post...]

Softly, The Veiled God says, "I have suggested nothing. I have merely challenged your notions."

Comprehension flashes across Skye's face.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "Quite true. Then based on past notion I think a creeper vine suits, but until I learn whether or not I can rely on my notions, anything is but a wild guess."

A hint of amusement entering His voice, The Veiled God says, "Wild guesses are always entertaining."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Simply because something is awoken from a plant does not mean it is of a forest, as well."

Naenia, an inquisitive shadow cat says, "Clearly we are all too reticent to state the obvious."

Naenia, an inquisitive shadow cat idly twitches her tail.

Eliron smiles wryly at Naenia, an inquisitive shadow cat.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says to Naenia, an inquisitive shadow cat, "But dear Naenia, we have you to handle such, no?"

As an afterthought, The Veiled God says, "And simply because it is a forest fae, does not mean it is a plant."

"Hmph!" Naenia, an inquisitive shadow cat snorts.

Naenia, an inquisitive shadow cat says, "Very well. Some form of canine."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "A swamp."

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i furrows his brow and watches the ground thoughtfully.

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Fae are not awoken from animals, little cat."

Naenia, an inquisitive shadow cat says, "Evidently only the best things are awoken into animals."

You peer at Naenia, an inquisitive shadow cat unscrupulously.

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Perhaps they are some kind of swamp-related spirit."

Eliron utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

A hint of amusement in His voice, The Veiled God says, "Perhaps not."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "I was just going to say, that's certainly not a positive reinforcement of a notion, just an acknowledgement."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Now, if you truly wish to have your perceptions toyed with."

You tilt your head and listen intently.

Skye's ears perk up with a sudden interest.

Eliron tilts his head and listens intently.

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Not all nymphs are from trees, some are from waters and lakes and rivers. Others might be from winds or islands or sands, or mountains and stones."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "There is much of the fae I suspect you do not know."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "It is to be expected. They are complex things. The Elder Wars saw many things done to them, blurring the lines between fae and creating complex, interwoven structures."

You chew on your lip thoughtfully.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "There is much we do not know, as much as we wish to learn, in fact."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "The nature of many things. Much I wish to know, as well."

Skye ponders the situation.

Wryly, you say, "The world would be a boring place if we knew everything about it."

Sidd says, "What did you do during the Elder Wars?"

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i says to you, "I think I have to disagree with you there."

'Oh?' you exclaim quizzically at Skye.

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i says to you, "Even if we knew everything, I think there's plenty to marvel at."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "One can never know everything."

You say to Skye, "Perhaps. But there is nothing quite like discovering something you do not know."

Skye nods his head at God, showing his acceptance.

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Except, perhaps, for the Fates. Fickle shades of the Yudhe."

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i says to you, "I know. I just can't imagine this wide, wonderous Universe will ever stop being interesting."

Skye smiles softly.

A hint of sorrow in His voice, The Veiled God says, "It can."

A hint of sorrow in His voice, The Veiled God says, "It will."

Skye blinks.

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Excuse me. I wish to resume my walk."

Motes of shadow drift away from the Veiled God, ultimately breaking apart entirely in a final lick of shadowy, twisting flames.
    The following occurs a while after Xynthin's unveiling, I'm not sure exactly how long.

You have emoted: Tacita curls up on the floor, burying her face in her hands.

Muffled by her hands, you murmur, "I'm sorry, I should have stopped them. I shouldn't have fled from duty, if I had then maybe I could have - maybe they would have listened, I don't - if I don't act, how will I do the things that you need to keep you here."

You whisper, "I can't make sense of things if the triangles are squares."

Rivulets of twisting shadows drip down before pooling, dancing upwards in tongues of shadowy fire into the lithe figure of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory.

Softly, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "Tacita?"

You have emoted: Tacita scrambles to her feet, brushing at her face with her palms.

You ask, "Yes?"

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I am sorry for how things have gone."

Roughly, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I know you are torn. What is happening to Xenthos is unkind and unfair."

You have emoted: Tacita Shee-Slaugh steps towards Xynthin but hesitates, lingering nervously on the spot.

Shaking her head, you say, "No. I mean, yes, but - what they did to you was wrong. I should have stopped it."

Dipping His head, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "It is frustrating. I know them, but I do not."

Glancing away, you murmur, "And I'm not - I'm not torn. I am in a sense, but...I can't let you die, or go, either of you. No matter what that might mean."

Softly, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "You must understand something, Tacita."

You look up at Xynthin curiously.

Softly, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "To you, I am still the Xenthos you know."

Gently, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "To me, we parted ways hundreds of years ago."

You have emoted: Tacita's face falls slightly and she tilts her head in the slightest of nods, stepping backwards.

Gently, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "It is not so simple as that, though."

You whisper, "Nothing is ever simple."

Gently, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "You are a mortal. A demigoddess, but still mortal. I look at you and I see something so small and fragile it is almost impossible to see. You are a shard, a small and infinitesimal spark. A thing that could be."

Gently, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I look at you and I know that we are nothing alike. We are not equals, in any sense. You belong alongside Xenthos, not I. Such illusions should be banished."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory turns to face southwards, His eyes searching the horizon.

Brokenly, you murmur, "I thought...maybe I could help keep you here. Even if it - if I - was just the smallest thing. It would be something. It would be...all I could give."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory whispers, "My mate is there, far to the south, in the distance. It is beautiful and perfect, of form and essence. It evolves and changes with every challenge, growing, becoming more."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory turns back to you, smiling gently.

Softly, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "That would be kind of you, Tacita. It is all I could ever ask of you, ever receive of you."

You have emoted: Tacita lets out an empty, hollow laugh.

Blinking away tears, you say, "As if...I would ever turn to you, over him - for anything other than to - than to keep him safe. My - how could you think - I would -."

Tacita inhales sharply, burying her face in her hands. "I wish I could have  listened to the shadows," she whimpers almost inaudibly.

A sad tone seeping into His voice, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "Do not think so, Tacita. Have we not told you - your feelings are important? They drive you. Press you."

Weakly, you snarl, "And you are playing on them, just like the others played on your anger. He would never do that. Not to me."

Stepping back, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "No."

Gently, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I wish to spare you hurt, Tacita. So that you could not - should not - would not - think something could exist that cannot exist."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "If you seek to help me, I will accept it. If you do not, will not, I will not begrudge you this."

Stamping her foot, you exclaim, "I don't want -you-!"

Turning away, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "Then I will go."

Motes of shadow drift away from Xynthin, Wyrden Glory, ultimately breaking apart entirely in a final lick of shadowy, twisting flames.

Deflating, you sigh, "If only that was as simple as it sounded."

You have emoted: Tacita kneels at the edge of the peak, glancing out over the basin. "I never wanted to give anything to you for you," she says into the wind. "It was only ever for him. But you lost everything, and seeing you - you're him, but broken. Broken and glorious. I hate it, and I wish you weren't here. But I can't let you go. I'm not...you don't need to worry. I'll choose him over you, every single time. It's just that to keep him - I need you to be whole."

Bewitching melodies drift languidly upon the air, heralding the entrance of Eliron as he glides in from the down.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament glances around.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "Ah. I had thought He might come to seek you out."

Blankly, you say, "He did."

Softly, Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "Ah. Am I interrupting? I... know He needs a friend right now. The friend I can no longer be, whatever He remembers of me."

In the same empty voice, you say, "He's made it quite clear what I can and cannot be. I do not think a friend is one of the possibilities."

Softly, Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "What did He say?"

You have emoted: Tacita folds her arms and looks back out over the basin. "I don't want to talk about it," she replies succinctly, voice turning unusually harsh.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "Is it safe for Xenthos to be looking for Him right now?"

Blithly, you say, "As if anyone has any idea what is and is not safe."

Softly, Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "Does He see Xenthos as a threat to what He wants?"

You have emoted: Tacita Shee-Slaugh turns her blank gaze on Eliron.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "He does, doesn't He."

Softly, you say, "Are you going to interrogate me too, now, father?"

Eliron tells you, "Nothing Matters but Glomdoring, child. No matter how much that hurts."

Jerica tells you, "Hello."

You tell Archmage Jerica n'Lochli, "What."

Jerica tells you, "I.. was wondering if we could possibly speak of a cease-fire."

Jerica tells you, "With possible arrangements of a future treaty between Glomdoring and Magnagora."

You tell Archmage Jerica n'Lochli, "You would need to talk to Glomdoring's leadership, of which I am not a part. I suggest you make your attempt again in three months when the election has concluded."

Jerica tells you, "Oh dear, I did not realize. I apologize."

You tell Archmage Jerica n'Lochli, "But I will say that if you think we would ever ally with you tainted scum then you have another thing coming. Have a lovely day."

Jerica tells you, "There always comes a time for change."

You have emoted: Tacita stares blankly out over the basin, arms folded across her chest and face utterly devoid of emotion.

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist regards you wearily, leaning against his bardiche as if propping himself up.

In an icy cold voice, you say, "I love you. You would never use that against me, would you? You would never throw it in my face, or hold it like some sort of weapon to slice me apart with."

His body hunching slightly against your words, seeming to age before your eyes, Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "No, my love." He raises his eyes to yours, and his gaze remains steady and sure, despite his body's frailty. "I will never do that to you."

The frost in her voice cracking slightly, you whisper, "I thought that maybe if I could tether him here, somehow, that you'd be okay. It hurt, because when I look at him I see you - but I knew I could do it, if it meant that you would be okay because of it. I thought that by focusing on him, I could save you."

You have emoted: Tacita turns to face you, brushing snowy hair from her eyes. "But he doesn't care," she murmurs, eyes widening with distress. "Not about me. I'm just a tool to him, just like he is to Celina and the others." Stepping closer, she wraps her hands over yours and tugs gently as if guiding you to stand fully. "He's not you. He's so very not you. He might look the same, might sound the same, might act the same - but he's lost what makes you...you. He's lost sight of all the little pieces of the Wyrd, because he's so wrapped up in the whole."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says to you, "I am left to ponder if it is best for the Glomdoring should I fade. I do not think it is. If I do, does He also? Or does this reality truly wish only one of us? His plans for the Forest are grand, if they are achievable. If not..." He shakes his head. "If not... I do not wish to leave you, or the Forest."

His voice growing stronger as he is drawn to you, standing more upright, Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "Lord Shikari tells me that I am not to let myself go. I am to strive, regardless."

You have emoted: Tacita reaches over to tilt your chin up, staring levelly at you. Her eyes soften slightly, emotion flooding back into them. "You are part of the Wyrd. That is what he forgot. If you are lost, even if it is to this great glory, then a piece of the forest is lost too," she urges gently. "That is why we are many, not one. That is why we are together, not alone. Because without that grounding, we will be lost...to madness."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist returns your gaze, unblinking for some time. "I am. We both are, you and I, a part of the greater whole. We serve the Wyrd, our home."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "And I cannot do so if I am torn away from here."

A small smile tugging at her lips, you say, "That is not going to happen. If he won't let me help him, then you have a weapon to tie you here and keep you safe that he does not."

You gently reach over and take both of Xenthos's hands in your own.

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says to you, "Then consider myself tied to you- when I feel myself fading, I will concentrate on you to draw me back to myself. It is... it is something to do, to focus upon. I need something like that."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "Perhaps that will help."

You have emoted: Tacita smiles gently at you, emotion and colour finally settling back into her face. Leaning forward to the tips of her toes, she brushes her lips against yours in a soft, lingering kiss. "I love you," she asserts, clinging tightly to your hands. "That is what makes us stronger than him. He knows that it is important to love, but has forgotten why. We remember. We know."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist returns the kiss, his arms folding around you as he draws upon the fact of your existence to confirm his own place in this reality.

You have emoted: Tacita wraps her arms around your neck and clings on desperately.

Softly, you say, "There is something we could do, which could help. Maybe."

Xenthos begins to slow down to a lethargic crawl before finally distorting and becoming impossible to discern.

Xenthos gasps and chokes before phasing back into existence wholly, startled and in pain.

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist's arms tighten around you, clinging as he looks at you in mute appeal.

You reach out to tenderly cup Xenthos's cheek in your hand.

Smiling through glistening eyes, you say, "I think, just maybe, you should marry me. And yes, I know you've already said you will. That's not what I mean. I mean I think we should actually - do it. Properly." Pausing, she worries at her bottom lip with her teeth. "Maybe if we do that, then I'll be a ritual anchor as well as just...what I am now."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist clenches his fist around a small object, hiding it from sight. "Well... properly. There are things to finish, yes?"

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "And our vows, they cannot help but be lopsided, now."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says to you, "I am ready to marry you. Whenever. I want it to be right by you."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "I do not want you to regret your day, in any way."

You whisper, "Do you honestly think I care about all that? Really, truly? If it comes to choosing between one perfect day and an eternity knowing that I could have stopped you being taken away from me?"

In a low voice, Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "I want you to be happy."

Copying the tone, you say, "I want you to be alive."

You have emoted: Tacita lets out a small laugh suddenly, glancing down to conceal the colour spreading across her cheeks.

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist blinks, looking down at you.

You smile and say, "We can do the binding ritual. Like we planned. That's what I think will help. We just won't worry - all those other things. We'll have them, with time. When we have time. We'll make time."

Xenthos nods his head at you.

Raising her eyes to yours, you assert, "I'll keep you here. I'll keep you safe. Whatever it takes."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist nods again, taking a deep breath, becoming more assured of himself.

You wrap an arm around Xenthos's waist, nestling close to him as you nuzzle your cheek against his.

And this one is from towards the end, I think. :)

A small smile at the corner of His mouth, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I have never thought you one to make mistakes, Celina."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "Still, you have made a few. This I have seen."

Spreading His hands, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "Nonetheless, I have forgiven you your trespasses and insults."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "It is for the best. I know we all work towards the glory of the Wyrd."

With a brief roll of her eyes, Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "What more could I ever ask for. Your benevolence is infinite."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory flashes Celina a small smile, His eyes burning brightly.

ynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "In time I shall erase all of your doubt, Celina."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "You will stand atop the highest mountain of all the world and you shall see naught but the beauty of the Wyrd, spread in every direction, for all of time."

With a cold smile, Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "You needn't worry about me, the Court has chosen its path."

Shadow Kabina, Ward of Septim says to Celina, "Surely a god born of the Wyrd is a good thing?"

Waving His hand slightly, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I trust the Court will do what is best for the Wyrd. I would be most cross to see them find the Glomdoring turn against them."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "The Wyrd cannot abide even the smallest of treacheries, at such a critical time."

Smiling towards Celina, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "And after all - the trees of the forest bow to my will. Crow caws for he has seen as Night has seen, and all will be reborn in the beauty of the Wyrd and cast forever in the light of shadows."

With an similarly emotionless smile, Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Oh, I do not fear such a thing will ever happen. Mother Night, no doubt, would never turn Her back on me."

Shadow Kabina, Ward of Septim says to Xynthin, "Perhaps if you spoke with Lord Nocht, Lord Shikari and Lady Viravain, they might help you in your position, if such things were to happen."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I will not need their aid. It is best, for their own safety, they remain at a distance. None have so close a connection to the Wyrd as I, save perhaps Viravain."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "And she is ever concerned with her own doings."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Question."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "They bow to your will?"

Celina purses her lips pensively, gazing off into the distance as she carefully gathers her thoughts.

miling, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "Night, Crow and I will be able to do it. The Glomdoring has provided the means, and the Glomdoring shall be the catalyst of a great change."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "I thought You were the servant, not the forest."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "It shall no longer be a forest, but the forest."

Shadow Kabina, Ward of Septim says to Celina, "Well Night did pull him out... like you said, why would she have brought a threat to the Wyrd?"

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to Kabina, "Yes."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I am the Wyrd, Celina Nightshade. I am here because of its will. It has drawn me through time twice - into the past, to ascend. That Glomdoring died that I might exist."

You have emoted: Tacita curls up at the base of the Ravenwood, batting matted locks of ebon hair out of her eyes and watching intently.

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "And then the Wyrd has drawn me here."

Celina blinks.

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "Across timelines, something none save perhaps the Fates and Estarra might even contemplate doing."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "You must forgive my ignorance. The Glomdoring died that You may eixst?"

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Does that not seem profoundly...hmm what is the word."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Arrogant for a servant?"

Shadow Kabina, Ward of Septim says, "Well it wasn't Estarra, she cast you into a void, then I hear she came and said she should have destroyed you."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "She did not say she should have - she merely contemplated that she could have."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "Estarra doubtlessly sees what is to come and waits anxiously."

(The Shadow Court): Celina says, "He's being fucking nuts."

(The Shadow Court): Celina says, "Ahem."

(The Shadow Court): Celina says, "Well that...was true but...not meant for here."

Shadowbound Sinami says, "Is it because nobody has taught me anything about directions.. My feathers are going to decay and then your present will be ruined."

(The Shadow Court): You say, "He sees only the picture as a whole. He sees none of the small pieces that make it up. Because he overlooks how things are built, his perspective cannot help but be flawed."

Shadow Kabina, Ward of Septim says to Celina, "He has a point, if his existance here threatened reality, Estarra would have just got rid of him..."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says to Celina, "What other possibility might there be? The Wyrd knew the risks, what the loss would mean. A Glomdoring perished, sacrificed itself, that I might survive and come here."

(The Shadow Court): Celina says, "Oh nonsense. He honestly believes the Glomdoring sacrificed itself for Him? The delusion is incredible."

Smiling softly to Celina, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "And here I shall do the Wyrd's greatest of workings."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "What none of you could hope to achieve without me."

(The Shadow Court): You say, "I agree. The fact that he can bring one Glomdoring to glory does not make up for the fact that he destroyed the other."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "For I am born of the Wyrd, of Night and Crow, of the Glomdoring, and of the Domotheos of Life and the Immanidivinus."

(The Shadow Court): You say, "That delusion is born of his inability to see things through mortal eyes."

Shadow Kabina, Ward of Septim says, "We could always seek the council of mother night on the Matter?"

With a quirk of her eyebrow, Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "We shall see, Wyrden Glory."

Stretching languidly, you say to Kabina, "We have. She has nothing to say on the matter."

Celina clears her throat.

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "She has a great deal to say."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "It is why I am crowned, after all."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I am the melding of all things, all creation, all things that forge the Wyrd. I am the shadow, the darkness, the wisdom. I am the Glory of the Wyrd, and I shall bring the Wyrd to all things."

Smiling faintly, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "You were crowned by your fellows, not Mother Night."

You have emoted: Tacita Shee-Slaugh's lips twist into a small, feral grin as she glances at Celina and she adds, "At least, not with Her own voice, at this time."

Celina raises an eyebrow questioningly.

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to Xynthin, "Do not speak for Mother, that is beyond even You."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "Mother Night whispers from the shadows, and if you are too ignorant to hear her elation, then that is your fault."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to Xynthin, "The High Coven are Mother's Chosen, Her will made manifest through Her followers."

Shadow Kabina, Ward of Septim says, "Well I trust him, and with that... I will sit aside."

Smiling sadly towards Celina, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "It is alright, little Queen of the Night. You need not be offended. I am one with the Wyrd."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "Indeed - and you have fulfilled her will as much as you might."

Celina vainly flips her hair back, exuding vanity and egotism.

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "You have, after all, brought me here."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to Xynthin, "Your opinion is noted. As Her chosen Regent, You have my deepest promise that I will consider it."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "The beauty of all things, Celina Nightshade, is that it is Night's decision, not yours."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "And soon, she and Crow shall come to my side, and we shall remake all things in the image of the Wyrd."

Shadow Kabina, Ward of Septim says to Xynthin, "...One problem there... not all the gods are so supportive of that idea."

Flipping her hair a final time as Night descends, Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Fabulous. We wait with bated breathe. May you bring Glory to the Wyrd so that You may be forgiven for Your transgressions."

Waving His hand slightly, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "What the gods of the dying Serenwilde or the cities think mean nothing to me."

Celina inclines her head politely to those around her.

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "I must go."

Warmth returns to the surrounding area as Celina leaves to the down, the presence of Mother Night departing with her.

Smiling after Celina, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I have nothing to be forgiven for. I have done all as the Wyrd has willed."

Shadow Kabina, Ward of Septim says to Xynthin, "I don't think she likes you."

You murmur, "She doesn't like many people."

Shadow Kabina, Ward of Septim says to you, "I must be lucky... I got chosen as a son."

Turning to Kabina, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "That is alright, good shadowbear. I do not require her affection."

With a wry smile, you say to Kabina, "Oh, she is -capable- of it. She simply does not choose to exercise that ability very often."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says to Ssaliss, "It will be resolved once my work is done."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "Perhaps in the process. It is best we remain apart for now, however."

Naenia, an inquisitive shadow cat narrows her eyes at Xynthin in an unnerving manner.

Ssaliss Shee-Slaugh says, "Resolved?"

Ssaliss Shee-Slaugh says, "I must say, that does not calm me overly."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "Yes. All will be well."

Shadow Kabina, Ward of Septim says to Ssaliss, "He is a god... for the Wyrd. That is enough for me, shouldn't it be for us all?"

Ssaliss Shee-Slaugh says, "A rather elusive answer, if you pardon me saying my piece of mind."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "As to Celina - I do not desire her affection. She is struggling to deal with her impotence and lack of importance."

Coldly, you state to Kabina, "His presence is causing my husband to be torn out of existence. No, it is not enough."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says to you, "It is not he alone who suffers."

Ssaliss Shee-Slaugh says, "Indeed, His answer could easilly be taken as Xenthos being absorbed into Him, or even be removed from this existance entirely."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "However, we both continue to suffer for the Wyrd."

Shaking His head slightly, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I will not 'absorb' Xenthos."

Shadow Kabina, Ward of Septim says to you, "I follow Xenthos, he is my Cheiftain, and the Fang. But we all admit, the Wyrd is more important than the individual... I am expendable if that is what the Wyrd requires. We all are."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "Should Xenthos be removed by this temporal pull, we will go simultaneously. Neither of us will continue to exist."

Ssaliss ponders for a moment and says "Hrm..."

You have emoted: Tacita Shee-Slaugh's eyes harden slightly as she glances over at Xynthin. "I know," she murmurs, "But you've made it quite clear you do not want my concern."

Ssaliss Shee-Slaugh says, "So either you both exist, or neither do? At least for now?"

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "As I said. I have no interest in either situation."

You have emoted: Tacita gets to her feet and brushes at her robes and fur, swishing her tail in agitation.

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "There are alternate courses, Ssaliss. However I do not wish to consider them," He continues, His gaze shifting to Tacita, "For they are not something We wish to inflict upon any of you.""

Ssaliss nods his head emphatically.

You say to Kabina, "The Wyrd is made up of many things, Shadow. It is only through their unity and amalgam that the Wyrd is strong. If we lose the bricks to make the building stronger, then we do not strengthen anything at all. On the contrary, we weaken the foundations."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "Ah, Tacita. But if a strong brick of clay can be replaced with one of steel?"

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory shrugs slightly, His eyes flickering closed briefly.

Shadow Kabina, Ward of Septim says to Xynthin, "I was thinking that, but I dare not say it."

Raising an eyebrow, you say to Xynthin, "But you are not a brick. By your own words, you claim to be amalgam. You cannot be both."

Chuckling gently, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I am not saying anything about anyone, Tacita. I am merely pointing out the argument."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "What if Xenthos' death meant that I remained, more powerful, unhindered by the flow of time, in a realm of Wyrden glory? What if I alone could bring about the age of Wyrden Supremacy? Would you allow us both to die? Would you choose Xenthos over the future of the Wyrd?"

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory shrugs His shoulders slightly.

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "These are questions you ask yourself daily, all of you."

Shadow Kabina, Ward of Septim says to Xynthin, "I would choose you."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I do not know your answers. They are not for me to know. My purpose, for now, is singular. I go forward to bring the Wyrd to all things."

Shadow Kabina, Ward of Septim says, "It is not a question. The Wyrd is more important."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory brushes His hand across Kabina's arm in a friendly gesture.

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I have no interest in making this a decision you must make."

You have emoted: Tacita's voice turns into a low growl, her eyes darkening.

You snarl, "I cannot accept that to be the only option."

Softly, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "But what if it was, Tacita? What if, by removing Xenthos from this timeline, the Wyrd were to grow ten thousand fold? Would you insist on keeping him here? For what?"

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory shrugs His shoulders once more.

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I do not wish to know the answer. It is for you to consider."

Softly, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "Because I already know it."

You have emoted: Tacita Shee-Slaugh rounds on Xynthin in a flurry of shadows, her face contorting with anger. "You know the answer to that!" she growls, "You know, and yet you still ask. You claim not to toy with me, and yet you still ask that question. You are nothing, nothing like him. I don't know why I ever thought you were."

You touch the Medallion of Harmony and are surrounded by white lines of power that cover you in symetrical patterns. The world spins around you, as you are carried off towards the Hallways of Avechna.

[There was much fleeing to the top of Mount Seirode.]

Xynthin appears out of thin air.

Softly, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I am sorry, Tacita, that you are upset."

Naenia, an inquisitive shadow cat boldly steps in front of you, warding off danger.

You have emoted: Tacita stares blankly out over the basin, breathing slowly in an attempt to calm herself.

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory crouches down holding out a hand towards Naenia, palm up, in a friendly  gesture.

Naenia, an inquisitive shadow cat hesitates slightly, glancing over at Tacita.

Naenia, an inquisitive shadow cat inches bashfully over to Xynthin and nuzzles Him tenderly.

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory scratches Naenia behind the ears, smiling gently.

You shiver violently.

You murmur, "Don't do that. Please."

Gently, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "You know why I have asked you not to care for me so, Tacita. I wish this to be easier on you, to spare you great pain."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "These days are doubtlessly difficult on you - and us, as well. You know we do not wish for you to suffer, if we can act to prevent it."

With a small sigh, you say, "It is not something that I can just...turn off. If it was, believe me, I would have done it some time ago." Pausing, she runs her hands over her face tiredly. "What you are testing is not just my love for Xenthos - or for you. It is my devotion to the Wyrd, and how I choose to manifest it, and what I am willing...not willing...to do."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I do not wish to test you, Tacita. If there were any other way, I would take it. However, my alternatives are far colder, far crueller - things I cannot subject you to."

You have emoted: Tacita turns to look at you, sadness gleaming in her eyes. "Do you want to hear me say that I would give up both of you if it meant the Wyrd could triumph? Because I would," she says in a broken whisper. "Of course I would. You would both want me to. But that does not mean I will stand by and accept losing either of you as an option."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory looks up, His eyes burning bright and red, tinged with sadness, rubbing Naenia's neck and sides, drawing the cat closer to Him.

You have emoted: Tacita tenses, eyes fluttering briefly closed as she shivers again.

You whisper, "Are you doing that deliberately, or do you not remember what happens when people touch Naenia?"

Softly, looking down at Naenia, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I am here as it is the will of the Wyrd.It has drawn me across time, across timelines. If you feel you are being tested, it is not we you should be upset at."

Standing slowly, His eyes raising to meet yours, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I am sorry, Tacita. We never would have asked you to be in such a place as you are. I have sought to make it easier for you, but it seems I have failed."

Her lips twisting into a sad smile, you say, "I'm not upset at you. Either of you. That doesn't mean you won't take the brunt of my anger."

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "It is a powerful emotion, anger. Rage. Hate. Violence."

Softly, Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "Do not worry. I shall bring you a world that is beautiful and perfect, all things of the Wyrd. Mother Night shall reign across its lands, and Crow shall own all of its skies."

You have emoted: Tacita nods her head distractedly, glancing back out towards the forest.

Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "I must go to prepare and rest. Good luck with your thoughts, Tacita."

Motes of shadow drift away from Xynthin, Wyrden Glory, ultimately breaking apart entirely in a final lick of shadowy, twisting flames.

Into the shadows, you murmur, "Please don't forget what makes the Wyrd glorious. All the small pieces, all coming together. Amalgam and unity. Everything beating with the Drums as their heart. Don't lose yourself."

You whisper, "Don't lose who you were."

That's all I have for now - I'll edit some more next week and post them up :)
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Oh ego fights with the cray cray god. Good times.
    Just after the second summoning of Mother Night to try and work out how to deal with/help Xynthin and Xenthos.

You rub an aromatic brooch and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
    You open up a window in the cosmic fabric and search out Phoebus. Through the cosmic window, you see Phoebus at a beryl-tiled cookery.  (19251)
    From your knowledge, that room is in Hallifax City.

Phoebus tells you, "Good morning. Was there something you needed?"

You tell Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems, "I am...seeking the advice of people more versed in Temporal physics than I."

Phoebus tells you, "I am not an Aeonicist myself, but in the absence of any of our more scholarly minds, I may be able to offer some assistance."

You tell Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems, "I would prefer to discuss it in person, if that's alright. If you do have any Aeonicists about I'd appreciate their thoughts too."

Phoebus tells you, "That is fine. And no, I am afraid it is but myself and some young Symphonists, at the time."

Phoebus tells you, "Where would you prefer to meet?"

You tell Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems, "I can come to you, seeing as your guards won't object to my presence whilst - well, the reverse does not apply."

Phoebus tells you, "Mh. An unfortunate consequence of politics, that."

[Walking spam to Hallifax.]

Phoebus inclines her head politely to you.

You curtsey gracefully before Phoebus.

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "We can speak at the garden, as opposed to such a public place, if you wish."

You begin to follow Phoebus.

Phoebus nods her head emphatically.

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems asks, "Now, what is on your mind?"

Frowning in thought, you say, "I should be clear with one thing, first - I am asking for your advice as an individual. I am not acting on the behalf of Glomdoring, nor do I represent them in any leadership context any longer. I don't...wish that to be misconstrued, at all."

Phoebus nods her head at you.

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "I assumed as such. Don't worry about it.

You have emoted: Tacita bites her lip in thought, glancing from side to side as if distracted.

Quietly, you say, "I wish to know...whether you know what happens when timelines collide, and two versions of a person exist in the same reality. Whether they can both survive, or...or what will  ensue as a result."

Phoebus sucks thoughtfully on a mandala pendant necklace.

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "...I am not sure. It is not something that really ever comes up...and this current case is...unstable."

You have emoted: Tacita's face falls slightly and she nods slightly, clutching the skybloom in her hands close to her chest.

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "This Xynthin is an anomaly. A highly volatile one. His presence is dangerous."

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "...we do not know any specifics, just that he is not stable, and that he is not affixed to our time."

You frown and say, "Could he be? Affixed to our time, I mean?"

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "It is possible. But we have no idea what needs to be done to improve the odds."

You purse your lips pensively, gazing off into the distance as you carefully gather your thoughts.

You ask, "And if nothing is done? What will happen to hi - to them?"

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "I wish we had specifics. I would share them if we did."

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "All we know is that the actions of individuals-- whose identities could not be discerned due to interference-- will either improve or lower the odds he will affix to our time."

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "But we don't know what actions they would be able to do, or not do, or anything like that."

You have emoted: Tacita sighs heavily and worries at her bottom lip with her teeth.

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "The probability he would affix at the time of our learning this was fifty-seven percent."

Slowly, in a small voice, you say, "I realise this is a difficult question, but - if it were found to be possible, to tether Xynthin to this world, if - if we worked out what those actions and individuals were...would it still be inadvisable in an...anomalous sense?"

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems sighs, "I don't...I don't know. I don't know what to think about any of this."

Pausing for a moment, Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "...it is my personal opinion that if it comes down to a choice..."

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "We must protect Xenthos over Xynthin."

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "I don't trust his presence here."

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems frowns and says, "Do you recall the message we received? The warning?"

With a tiny nod, you murmur, "That is not really a question. I would just like...I would like to save both of them. I have to, if I can. I need to. But I will not do so if it is that much of a danger."

You have emoted: Tacita sighs. "Yes, the Wheel's message...Xynthin says it doesn't come from his timeline, but it could still apply to him," she replies.

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "It may not be from his time. But that does not mean it isn't from another timeline where he was also pulled through the Wheel, like he was to ours."

Pursing her lips in thought, you say, "But from the sound of it - the only way to keep Xynthin here would also be one that stabilised his presence? Unless I am misunderstanding?"

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "I do not have any idea if it would be possible for him to remain if he was not affixed. I just know that as he is, should he remain, it could have dire consequences, and may already be causing them. I apologize that I do not know anything more specifically."

Shaking her head, you say, "It's alright. This is...unprecedented. I cannot expect you to have all of the answers. I just hoped - well. You have told me a little more than I knew, at least."

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "If more information is found, I will keep you informed. With your closeness to them, you very well may be one of the key individuals in this matter, and it is in all of our interests that you are as informed as possible."

As Phoebus gently places a midnight black rose into an aesthetically pleasing Hallifaxian garden, a midnight black rose takes root and flourishes within the garden.

As Phoebus pulls a lever, a pulsating temporal field flares up around an aesthetically pleasing Hallifaxian garden, causing the flower to grow and shift.

You have emoted: Tacita glances down at the skybloom in her hands. "That's what Xynthin said, too. That I could understand him better than almost anyone else," she says softly. "I am not sure that I like the idea that somthing that I do, or do not do, could decide either of their fates."

Phoebus gives a flower of silver arches to you.

You ponder a flower of silver arches thoughtfully, looking it up and down.

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "A gift, for what it is worth."

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "I cannot imagine what I would do in your position...and I hope that what I was able to tell you will be of some help."

You have emoted: Tacita glances up, her vacant expression briefly flashing with gratitude. "It was," she says. "If nothing else, I can say that I have tried. This flower - it is beautiful, in a dead sort of way. Thank you."

Softly, Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "I wish you the best. Not just for the sake of our world and the stability of our time, but for you as an individual."

Attempting to lighten the mood, Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "...and your flower is very beautiful, as well. You don't usually see skyblooms in black like that."

You open your mouth to say something, but speech fails you.

You whisper, "Xynthin gave me it. Before he unveiled himself. It was a - birthday present."

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "Hmmm."

Deep in thought, Phoebus leans her cheek on her hand.

Continuing the thought, you whisper, "Xenthos...gives me flowers. It used to be the only sort of affection he could show. I should have known who the Veiled God was, really, when he gave me the flower."

Phoebus smiles softly.

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "Well, you know what they say about hindsight..."

With wry bitterness, you say, "Lately, hindsight is exceptionally disconcerting."

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems chuckles quietly, nodding in agreement.

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "I suppose it would be."

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "...but I think it is better to know things, even if they are not the most reassuring of thoughts."

Glancing back towards the forest, you say, "Thank you - for your help. I should get back to...trying to find something to do. I won't keep you any longer."

Phoebus bows respectfully to you.

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "I am glad to help."

You have emoted: Tacita Shee-Slaugh manages to flash Phoebus a small smile before turning away.

You spread your arms wide, and the air between your hands begins to warp and twist as you bore a hole through the fabric of the planes, seeking to ascend to the Divine Havens.

Magistrate Phoebus Windwhisper, Shaper of Systems says, "Do not hesitate to ask me again, should you need anything."

You fold space and a swirling gateway of brilliant light pierces the air before you, boring a hole through the very fabric of the planes to the Vault of Heaven. You ascend confidently through the rotating gate, which shimmers and snaps shut behind you.
    After Xynthin was trapped in the Wheel.

The faintest trace of a voice whispers to you from your shroud before quickly fading away.

You perk your ears up as an errant topic catches your interest.

(Order): You say, "Did anyone else hear that?"

(Order): Septim says, "Did you all just hear that?"

(Order): Septim says, "Aye."

(Order): Vadi (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "Aye."

You reach out and gently brush your hand against a delicate veil of shadows. Your senses suddenly dull as you feel yourself pulled into the entrancing darkness. As your senses return, you find yourself beneath a beautiful night sky.
    The Fulcrux of Nocht.
    A complex series of stones orbit around a stygian orb here. A rippling image of a beautiful night sky has been magically wrapped around the fulcrux here.
    You see a single exit leading through an image of the night sky.

You have emoted: Tacita brushes her fingertips across the shroud around her shoulders, hovering restlessly before the shrine.

(Order): You say, "I'm watching His fulcrux. Someone check the realm?"

Blinding flashes of temporal energy explode above the Basin of Life as the form of Nocht, the Silent suddenly shimmers into existence once more. Quickly, the Silent Lord turns around sending blasts of divine energy out which, upon finding no target, sail across the northern peaks of the Basin.

The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Xynthin! Do not hide from Me now!"

(Order): Septim (from the Realm of the Silent) says, "Hail, Silent Lord."

Urgently, you whisper, "He's gone, my Lord. He's trapped, in the Wheel."

(Glomdoring): Ssaliss says, "I believe Xynthin is gone, Lord."

Naenia, an inquisitive shadow cat's ears perk up with a sudden interest.

Nocht peers around in confusion for a few brief moments before vanishing from the skies into wisps of shadowy smoke.

Sage of Burning Truths, Ashed Shahrizai, The Enlightened Phoenix shouts, "Welcome back Lord Nocht. I fear the one you seek has been...dealt with in the time that has lapsed as far as the Basin is aware."

The surrounding shadows convulse, grasping outwards in joyful anticipation as Nocht, the Silent steps forth from the aether.

You kneel before Nocht, swearing your allegiance to Him.

Nocht, the Silent whispers, "Explain, Tacita."

Keeping her head ducked, you whisper, "After He cast You away, he and Xenthos became trapped in the Wheel together. Then other versions of Xenthos, from other times and realities, began pouring out of the Wheel."

Waving His hand imperiously, Nocht beckons vaguely to something unseen. The area before you parts strangely, revealing a glimpse of the aetherways before Sidd is pulled suddenly through and the way closes behind him.

You murmur, "Xynthin asked for people to kill the...others...and to touch him, to bring him back into phase. People did the opposite, and bought Xenthos back out."

You frown and say, "But the Wyrdling was still under Xynthin's thrall. Ulthaed bade us kill it, so that it would release the Wheel. When that was done, Mother Night and Brother Crow cast it into the mountains."

Nocht, the Silent whispers, "And Xynthin?"

You have emoted: Tacita inhales sharply, her hands shaking even as they clasp tightly around the skybloom in her hands.

Sidd says, "In the Wheel still, we believe, trapped by his shadow."

Voice cracking, you whisper, "No. No, it annihilated him, what it did. There is nothing left of him."

Sidd says, "How do you know?"

Nocht, the Silent whispers to Sidd, "How long have I been gone?"

You murmur to Sidd, "Xenthos felt himself come back here, whole, felt Xynthin...go. He was certain."

Sidd says, "He was whole before Xynthin came into this time."

Sidd says, "So he may just be in another time."

Sidd says to Nocht, "A month or so Lord."

Turning His full attention back upon Tacita, Nocht, the Silent whispers, "And have you learned anything, child?"

(Glomdoring): Celina (from the Aetherways) says, "Thank you, Silent Lord."

Raising her head very slightly, you whisper to Nocht, "That aspiring beyond mortality is dangerous, my Lord."

His tone cold and even, Nocht, the Silent whispers, "Still so much to learn child. I hope your emotions do not become your undoing. Sidd, you may inform the others of the order about My return. Be well."

The surrounding shadows wane, falling back in despondent melancholy as the form of Nocht, the Silent dissolves into wisps of shadow.

(Order): Sidd says, "Lord Nocht is back, in case His presence wasn't enough to let you know."

You have emoted: Tacita's face crumples and she lands on the floor, curling up into a small ball.

(Order): Nocht says, "And I take My leave to see to it that no harm has come to Night. I leave the Glomdoring in your hands for now."

You sent the following message to Astraea: He's back. He's here. He's okay.

[Some time passes.]

Nocht, the Silent whispers, "Still grieving here, then?"

Looking up, you say, "No, my Lord. I'm not grieving for him. He doesn't deserve it - or at least, he didn't in the end."

Nocht, the Silent whispers, "If both had to die to stop Him, would you have done it?"

His voice cold and hollow, Nocht, the Silent whispers, "Is that really the truth, Tacita Shee-Slaugh of the Glomdoring?"

Glancing at the flower in her hands, you say, "He forgot all the small things, You see. The most glorious part of the Glomdoring. That each of us is so small, and together so big. That without those small things, the whole is nothing. That's what drove him mad." She pauses, raising her eyes to Yours again. "So yes, I would have. Because I am small, and so is Xenthos, but what we do - or do not do - is what makes the Glomdoring what it is. Everything. And yes, it would have broken me. But I still would have done it."

Nocht, the Silent whispers, "Then perhaps you are learning, My little one. However slowly."

You have emoted: Tacita glances away again. "I hope You didn't doubt me too much," she whispers. "I am trying."

Softly, Naenia, an inquisitive shadow cat says, "It hurt too much to lose You. She - we - have to try harder. Whatever that may mean."

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Nocht's lips.

Nocht, the Silent whispers, "You will continue to grow, little one. Of that, I have no doubt. Even if it means I must break you down and rebuild from nothing."

Nocht, the Silent whispers, "Now return to the Glomdoring and see to it that all is well."

The surrounding shadows wane, falling back in despondent melancholy as the form of Nocht, the Silent dissolves into wisps of shadow.

You have emoted: Tacita hovers listlessly for a moment, inhaling deeply, before nodding to herself.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    I really like the little bits with Naenia (the palm up thing especially). Those small actions make for a really vivid picture. Thanks for posting these! :)
    Before Xynthin's unveiling.

(The Royal Court of Shee-Slaugh): Calesta (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Tacita I have a little something for you, if I may."

(The Royal Court of Shee-Slaugh): You say, "Mm?"

(The Royal Court of Shee-Slaugh): Calesta (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Just some tarts."

[Movement spam.]

You perk your ears up as an errant topic catches your interest.

Calesta's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

You beat your wings furiously, hovering in the air.

Calesta gives a delicious apple tart to you.

Calesta gives a crumbly apple tart to you.

Calesta gives a frozen lemon tart to you.

The Bloodsworn Fang, Calesta Ysav'rai says, "A taste of each I could find."

You eat a delicious apple tart with gusto.

You consume a crumbly apple tart leisurely, enjoying every bite.

You eat a frozen lemon tart with gusto.

Finger extended, Calesta pokes you.

You tilt your head curiously.

Brushing crumbs from her robes, you ask, "Why do I have tarts, anyway?"

The Bloodsworn Fang, Calesta Ysav'rai says to you, "Well I just didn't want to see what happened when you had too many cookies."

Your eyes light up as an impish grin creeps over your features.

You say, "These aren't as sugary."

The Bloodsworn Fang, Calesta Ysav'rai says to you, "I gave you tarts for your birthday!"

Utterly entranced, you emit a long "Ooooh."

The Bloodsworn Fang, Calesta Ysav'rai says to you, "I heard they are your favorite."

The Bloodsworn Fang, Calesta Ysav'rai says, "It seemed more fitting than boring cake."

You nod your head sagely.

Rivulets of twisting shadows drip down before pooling, dancing upwards in tongues of shadowy fire into the lithe figure of the Veiled God.

Corissai bows respectfully to God.

Celina inclines her head politely to God.

Tau inclines her head politely to God.

the Veiled God gazes at Corissai, dipping His head in a small nod.

The Bloodsworn Fang, Calesta Ysav'rai says, "What a gift."

The Bloodsworn Fang, Calesta Ysav'rai says to you, "On your birthday or somesuch."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "The Glomdoring is a beautiful forest."

Tau nods her head at God.

Corissai nods his head emphatically.

Corissai of the Blackthorn says, "I am proud to make my nest here."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Birthday?"

The Bloodsworn Fang, Calesta Ysav'rai says, "Yes it is the Dark Regent's birthday."

You frown at Calesta.

You state, "I am not the Dark Regent of Glomdoring."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "No?"

The Bloodsworn Fang, Calesta Ysav'rai says to you, "You are until I fill the spot."

Celina's eyes raise to the heavens as a look of hope flashes across her face.

You say to Calesta, "I resigned. These things are generally immediately effective. Good luck with the election, by the way."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "I suspect I will be spending more time in bowels of my Guildhall soon."

Corissai smiles softly.

The Bloodsworn Fang, Calesta Ysav'rai says, "I welcome the support."

Eliron bows respectfully to God.

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Why do you resign, Tacita? Is your work insufficient for the Glomdoring?"

Iorwen bows respectfully to God.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament frowns and glances between you and God.

The Bloodsworn Fang, Calesta Ysav'rai says to God, "She is not able to perform the duties required of the Wyrd anymore."

You have emoted: Tacita wrings her hands together and nods stiffly.

Comprehension flashes across Skye's face.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "Tacita has been a fine Regent. The Glomdoring has prospered with her as its leader."

Iorwen smiles wryly at you.

You say, "I am insufficient to the needs of the Glomdoring at this time."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "I think you undersell yourself."

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament mutters, "Don'. .. all."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "Nonetheless. A gift, to remember your day of birth."

Tau Llaewell, Blind Alpha murmurs, "So does the rest of her Court."

The Veiled God twists His hand in the air, the motion ending with His palm upwards.

You blink.

The Veiled God summons a small mote of purple and black shadowfire, tilting His head to a slight angle, His eyes studying it carefully.

Skye ponders the situation.

The Veiled God exhales softly, His bandages rippling with the motion. Thin trickles of air swirl outwards, causing the mote to rise and dance, floating away from Him and towards Tacita.

You have emoted: Tacita freezes on the spot, tilting her head in transfixed curiosity.

Landing upon Tacita's hand, the mote of shadowfire flickers, flares and then solidifies into a midnight skybloom.

You are holding: ...a midnight skybloom.

This beautiful bloom's petals range the colours of the midnight sky, blacks and deep purples and even streaks of dark blues, its curling petals gathered around a rich mauve centre. The flower is set atop a seldner stem of smooth, hard black, sprouting with wide leaves of a rich purple, veined with bright reds and thin streaks of black. Stem, leaves and flower all possess a curious translucent quality, as if made from shadowy gossamer.
    It has 12 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs 4 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of The Veiled God.

You caress a midnight skybloom gently.

The Bloodsworn Fang, Calesta Ysav'rai says to you, "Let's see it."

Corissai of the Blackthorn slowly flaps his wings, transfixed with the flower.

Blinking widely, you say, "It's...beautiful. Thank You."

Skye smiles softly.

You begin to wield a midnight skybloom in your right hand.

Dipping His head slightly, The Veiled God says, "You are welcome."

Iorwen smiles softly.

Softly, Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "It is beautiful."

You display a midnight skybloom for all in the room to see.

Druidess Iorwen Shee-Slaugh smiles and says to Eliron, "I agree, it is quite lovely."

The Bloodsworn Fang, Calesta Ysav'rai says, "Magnificent, more than fitting within Glomdoring."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "It's quite..."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen looks skeptical and says, "Flowery."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "It is. I thought it fit with Tacita's personality."

Iorwen hides a grin behind her hand.

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i barely stiffles a laugh.

Turning His gaze to Celina, The Veiled God asks, "Am I incorrect in this?"

The Bloodsworn Fang, Calesta Ysav'rai says to God, "You are great my Lord, there is no doubt. Why torture us for so long under this veil? Perhaps I just don't understand clearly enough."

Shifting fluidly on her feet, Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "That's one perspective, yes."

The Veiled God nods simply, just once, towards Celina.

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i admires the flower in your hands, then looks speculatively at God, wonder upon his softly smiling features.

Softly, you say to God, "And for what it's worth...I don't believe I undersell myself. On the contrary I am quite certain now of the qualities I possess. It's just that one of them happens to be a devotion to those I care about that I cannot subdue, even for duty." Pausing, she adds with a darker expression, "There is little I would not do to protect them."

The Veiled God dips His head towards you in a small nod.

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "A lack of faith in the supremacy of the Glomdoring has become a blight upon the forest, spreading amongst many leaders and servants. If a leader no longer has the faith in themselves to lead, then they are no longer fit to serve in such a capacity. Tacita is wise to recognize this."

Softly, The Veiled God says, "I understand, Tacita. Far too well. I wish you luck in sorting your feelings. Trust them, instincts are wise and powerful things. Shikari taught me this once."

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i purses his lips for a moment, frowning towards nowhere in particular.

A hint of chill in his voice, Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says to Celina, "I agree she is wise, though I doubt Tacita has ever lacked faith in the supremacy of the Glomdoring."

The Veiled God tilts His head forward slightly, the look of His eyes taking on the faintest shadow of a suggestion of a smile.

You have emoted: Tacita's eyes narrow briefly, then her face settles into a small smile. "I do," she replies. "Thank You again for the gift."

There is much more to this log, including his interactions with Drayl - but to save this becoming hugely long I'll edit them separately (also, removing timestamps is tedious).

• @Tacita, I love that you said UST-filled. That made my day.
    Isune said:
    @Tacita, I love that you said UST-filled. That made my day.
    Even Xenthos noticed the UST. That's how you know how obvious it was :D
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Poor Xenthos.  "Um.  Something here feels not quite right, but I can't put my finger on it..."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Don't worry male divines of Lusternia, there's always Terentia...

*snicker*

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Okay, so I'm meant to be working on an essay for my MA. Obviously this means I've spent the past 3 hours editing this log because procrastination! Anyway, this is the final (I think) log from the Xynthin event. It covers the appearance of the Xenthosi, and the tossing away of the Wheel. Unfortunately since I log manually there's about 40 minutes of it that's missing; I've tried to explain the gaps as best as I remember them.

Also, I cut out a lot of the bashing and explained it in brackets because...well, 3 hours was long enough to edit. >.> So, here you go! It begins from when Xenthos had become trapped in the wheel.

Crackles of energy lance across the surface of the Wheel of the Goloths, forming into Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.

Donato blinks.

Ensign Unicron n'Lochli says, "Welcome back, Xenthos."

Tridemon peers at the Wheel of the Goloths unscrupulously.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "...Back?"

Corissai of the Blackthorn says, "K'iane!"

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "Well maybe we have some providence on the horizon."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh snarls viciously.

Skye creases his brow in a frown.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "Where am I?"

Auspex Iytha says, "We have no reason to suppose this is Xenthos."

You state, "That is not my husband."

Auspex Iytha says, "Glomdoring."

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "Spiders' larder."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh rounds upon the Ebonglom Wyrdling.

Ssaliss Shee-Slaugh says, "He does not seem the same, no."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "What is wrong with our Wyrdling?!"

Auspex Iytha says, "Who are you?"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "What is this wheel?!"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "I am Xenthos Shee-Slaugh!"

Tully, Janitor of the Basin says, "Oh dear."

Auspex Iytha says, "From where?"

Sublime Opus Nelras n'Lochli says to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "Prove it."

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "He become a denizen..."

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "And how old are you, Xenthos?"

Astraea Nightshade says, "Ah..."

Astraea Nightshade says, "Your name is not altogether how you left with it...Xenthos."

Astraea Nightshade says, "I have not once heard you call yourself by your Shee-Slaugh title."

Turning to Astraea, Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "What? Left?"

Auspex Iytha says, "We wanted Xenthos An'Ryshe."

Astraea ponders Xenthos Shee-Slaugh thoughtfully, looking him up and down.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh stares implacably at Astraea.

You have emoted: Tacita pushes through the crowd to Xenthos, staring blankly at him.

Judge Kagato, Master of Gestalts says, "He is likely from another alternate timeline..."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "Tacita!"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "What is going on?"

Auspex Iytha says, "This is yet another alternate xenthos, yes."

Ensign Unicron n'Lochli says, "Indeed."

Keeper Ushaara Gordian frowns and says, "The message from the cube said we were to protect Xenthos. Was it this one we were to protect?"

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i aroaches the Wheel, and reaches out to it.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "What?"

Softly, you say to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "Something...has pulled you through into this reality. I'm...I'm not your Tacita."

Auspex Iytha says, "We have to protect Xenthos from Xynthin."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "What are you fools on about?"

Judge Kagato, Master of Gestalts sighs, scratching his head.

With a wistful look on his face, Skye touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    A radiant silver lion pads smoothly off to the ether.
    Skye disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "No! Tacita, what...?"

Tridemon ponders the situation.

You say to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "Ignore the rabble. Listen to me."

Septim gives Xenthos Shee-Slaugh the once-over, eyeing him suspiciously.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh stares implacably at Septim.

Auspex Iytha says to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "We'll explain later."

Celina blinks.

Ecclesiar Dynami Zayah says, "Uhm..."

Tully, Janitor of the Basin says, "How different is this Xenthos?"

Tully, Janitor of the Basin says, "Let me try something."

Taking a golden broom by its handle, Tully sweeps the room of imperfection and a golden glow emanates from the ground.

Astraea blinks.

With a wistful look on her face, Astraea touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Astraea disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where she once stood.

Celina narrows her eyes at Tully in an unnerving manner.

Tully, Janitor of the Basin looks at Xenthos.

Donato blinks.

Septim blinks.

Svorai blinks.

Auspex Iytha says to Tully, "Different surname, doesn't recognize us, doesn't know what's going on. Pretty different."

Corissai peers at the Wheel of the Goloths unscrupulously.

Svorai Stormcrow says, "Skye!"

With a wistful look on his face, Donato touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Donato disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

With a wistful look on her face, Kali touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Kali disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where she once stood.

Tridemon blinks.

Auspex Iytha says, "Interesting."

Keeper Septim Nightshade, Wyrdwalker says, "Apparently the Wheel has become a sort of gate."

With a wistful look on his face, Corissai touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Corissai disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

With a wistful look on her face, Iytha touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Iytha disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where she once stood.

Svorai Stormcrow moves forward to touch the Wheel, but draws back, her expression confused and distressed.

With a wistful look on his face, Tridemon touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Whispers of warmth flush through your skin as a sleek snow phoenix with wings of golden ice departs in a swirl of glittering frost.
    Tridemon disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

With a wistful look on his face, Kagato touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    A tiger striped, snobby pony with a frizzy tail trundles off to the ether.
    Kagato disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

Keeper Septim Nightshade, Wyrdwalker says, "I am not touching that thing."

Druid Johan Shee-Slaugh, Eye of Crow begins to pace around, distress beyond measure across his face.

"What the...?" says Tully, looking puzzled.

You ask Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "Do you know what the Wheel of the Goloths is?"

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "I am not entirely certain I wish to touch that."

Ssaliss Shee-Slaugh says, "Where does it lead?"

Tully, Janitor of the Basin says, "Somebody pooka'd me."

Keeper Ushaara Gordian says, "It is inadvisable, yes."

Keeper Septim Nightshade, Wyrdwalker says, "Not until somebody comes back the way they were."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "The what?"

(Glomdoring): Celina says, "Stop touching the damned Wheel."

Septim peers at the Wheel of the Goloths unscrupulously.

With a wistful look on his face, Tully touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Tully disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

You frown and say to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "It's...it causes rifts in time, and reality. It can... people, things from other timelines, other realities, can be pulled through it."

Keeper Septim Nightshade, Wyrdwalker says, "Now I wish somebody would report back from inside..."

(Glomdoring): Astraea (from Limbo) says, "Join us. Xenthos requires us."

With a wistful look on her face, Celina touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    A grungy black rage worg leaves to the ether, trailing trembling images of skeletal trees on the ground as he departs.
    Celina disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where she once stood.

With a wistful look on his face, Septim touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Septim disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

With a wistful look on her face, Aislynn touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Galloping awkwardly out to the ether, a young nightmare leaves upon a bank of clouds.
    Aislynn disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where she once stood.

With a wistful look on his face, Johan touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    A blackish-green rage worg leaves to the ether, trailing a kaleidoscopic pattern of black foliage on the ground as she departs.
    Johan disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

With a wistful look on his face, Lerad touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    With massive wings of black feathers, with a white band running through the pinions outspread, a giant feral eagle soars out majestically on air currents to the ether.
    Lerad disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

With a wistful look on her face, Svorai touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Svorai disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where she once stood.

With a wistful look on his face, Unicron touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Unicron disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

With a wistful look on his face, Ssaliss touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Ssaliss disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

With a wistful look on his face, Nelras touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Nelras disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

You have emoted: Tacita glances towards the Wheel, worry and pain flashing across her face.

Lady Kelly McCloud says, "I guess it can't get worse."

With a wistful look on her face, Kelly touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    A light grey chimaera with a smooth, feathery pelt prowls out to the ether, her coiled tail swinging dangerously behind her.
    Kelly disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where she once stood.

Ushaara peers about himself unscrupulously.

With a wistful look on his face, Dynami touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Dynami disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

Ushaara creases his brow in a frown.

You say to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "You're - my Xenthos - he's in trouble. I can't leave him on his own."

Keeper Ushaara Gordian frowns and says, "I do not like this."

With a wistful look on her face, Zynna touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Zynna disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where she once stood.

Ssaliss disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

Ensign Unicron n'Lochli says, "It leads to the Wyrden Court of the Imperial Glomdoring."

Keeper Ushaara Gordian asks, "Is Xynthin there?"

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen lifts her athame and begins to advance on Xenthos.

Keeper Ushaara Gordian says, "He must be stopped."

You move to stand before Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, valiantly shielding him from harm.

With a wistful look on his face, Vadi touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Vadi disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

You hiss to Celina, "Don't even think about it."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen snarls, shadows and fiery essence merging around her.

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Move, servant of Glomdoring, lest you think you can best me."

Urgently, you ask Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "The wounds. On your wings. How did you get them?"

(Glomdoring): Astraea (from Limbo) says, "I require a bit of shadow essence."

(Glomdoring): Astraea (from Limbo) says, "Someone bring it to me."

Donato suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking relieved.

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "Aha."

With a wistful look on his face, Ushaara touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Ushaara disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

Iytha suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking relieved.

Dynami suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking relieved.

Ensign Unicron n'Lochli asks Dynami, "How did you get back?"

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "Touch the wheel."

Ecclesiar Dynami Zayah says to Unicron, "I touched the Wheel."

Tully, Janitor of the Basin says, "The wheel is in that pocket dimension."

Unicron nods his head emphatically.

Tully disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

With a wistful look on his face, Unicron touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Unicron disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

Nelras suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking relieved.

Nelras disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

Ssaliss gives a bit of light essence to the Ebonglom Wyrdling.
    The Ebonglom Wyrdling gulps down a bit of light essence.

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i says, "We must destroy this Xenthos."

(Glomdoring): Xenthos (from Limbo) says, "Perhaps."

You narrow your eyes at Skye in an unnerving manner.

(Glomdoring): Xenthos (from Limbo) says, "Ah, I can still communicate here."

Johan raises an eyebrow at Skye.

Auspex Iytha says, "Absolutely not."

With a wistful look on her face, Celina touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    A grungy black rage worg leaves to the ether, trailing trembling images of skeletal trees on the ground as he departs.
    Celina disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where she once stood.

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i says, "This third one."

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "I don't think we should trust either of them."

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "We need more information."

Druid Johan Shee-Slaugh, Eye of Crow says to Skye, "Why do you say that?"

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i says, "Or neither Xenthos nor Xynthin will persist."

Celina suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking relieved.

(Glomdoring): Astraea (from Limbo) says, "I require shadow essence."

(Glomdoring): Astraea (from Limbo) says, "For Xenthos."

(Glomdoring): Celina says, "I just gave you one."

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i says, "They both are within the Wheel."

Tully suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking relieved.

(Glomdoring): Astraea (from Limbo) says, "And I do believe we shall require a lot of it."

Ushaara suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking relieved.

Celina points an athame dagger at Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.

You tell Svorai Stormcrow, "Is Skye telling the truth?"

Iytha clears her throat in an attempt to gain everyone's attention.

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "Explain where you came from."

Druid Johan Shee-Slaugh, Eye of Crow says to Skye, "Where did you get this information?"

Svorai tells you, "Skye says what he wants to say. I don't know what he said."

Auspex Iytha says, "The other version of Xenthos is inside the Wheel with Xynthin."

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i says, "The two within the Wheel are the two we know."

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i says, "And only one of these three can survive."

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i says, "Within this time."

You tell Svorai Stormcrow, "He said that this third Xenthos has to die to save my one."

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "But the other two aren't in this time?"

Svorai tells you, "I do not know."

Auspex Iytha says, "Xynthin demands the corpse of the Xenthos out here and insists that the original Xenthos not be given wyrden essence."

You grab protectively at Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh stares implacably at you.

With a wistful look on his face, Kagato touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    A tiger striped, snobby pony with a frizzy tail trundles off to the ether.
    Kagato disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "My.. What?"

Ssaliss suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking relieved.

Keeper Ushaara Gordian says, "Hallifax has reason to believe only one of Xenthos and Xynthin can become 'affixed' within this timestream."

Tully suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking relieved.

Astraea suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking relieved.

Kali suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking relieved.

Galloping awkwardly from the ether, a young nightmare arrives upon a bank of clouds.
    Aislynn suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking relieved.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "No! You will not kill me!"

Astraea ponders the situation.

Auspex Iytha says to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "Exactly."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "NO!"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh pierces Iytha with an elegant black steel bardiche.

You state, "I will kill anyone who touches him."

(Glomdoring): Xenthos (from Limbo) says, "Alternatively, try putting it in a pouch and delivering it to me."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh impales Iytha with an elegant black steel bardiche.

Auspex Iytha says to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "We are going to protect you."

The illusory glamour of Iytha standing next to herself melts away.

Auspex Iytha says, "Xynthin is the bad one."

You say to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "She is helping you, love."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "I think not."

Iytha has been slain by Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.

Celina shapes liquid globes of power from the air and hurls them towards Xenthos Shee-Slaugh. He screams in agony as they splash across his burning skin and hungrily devour it.

[So it devolves into fighting here. Rather than spamming you with it I'll just explain it: At this point Celina continues wailing on Xenthos(2), I start hitting her (very, very badly).]

Astraea peers about herself unscrupulously.

Astraea Nightshade says, "Stop!"

Svorai tells you, "But Xynthin is not your Xenthos, dear Tacita. He is one that has become something quite Other. Of his flesh and blood He may be, but his mind, He is not."

Astraea Nightshade says to Celina, "Stop it now!"

(Glomdoring): Astraea says, "Stop the Queen from slaying Xenthos."

(Glomdoring): Astraea says, "Kill her if you must."

[Johan joins in killing Celina, Skye joins in killing Xenthos(2). Celina stops attacking Xenthos and attacks me. I get screwed by Astrology because I have the worst nativity EVER.]

Keeper Ushaara Gordian exclaims to Skye, "What are you doing!"

(Glomdoring): Astraea says, "Do not kill Xenthos! You fools."

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "It's Chaos."

[Kali starts attacking Celina, I gust Celina out, Celina comes back in and attacks Kali. Kelly and Xena start shielding Kali.]

Ssaliss Shee-Slaugh says, "What on earth..."

Judge Kagato, Master of Gestalts says, "What is going on..."

(The Shadow Court): Astraea says, "My Queen, desist."

(The Equinox): Xena says, "What's the deal?"

[Celina starts attacking me again, ow Astrology. I panic and run out of the room.]

(Glomdoring): You say, "A little help, please."

(The Equinox): Xenthos (from Limbo) says, "Killing the Xenthoses is supporting Xynthin."

(The Equinox): Xenthos (from Limbo) says, "So, probably not a good idea."

[Sufficiently un-drowning in afflictions I run back in. At this point it's me, Kali, Johan, Astraea, Corissai, Aislynn and Xenthos(2) on Celina. Yeah. She's a little bit tanky.]

You move to stand before Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, valiantly shielding him from harm.

Aislynn blinks.

Kelly creases her brow in a frown.

(The Equinox): Iytha says, "Please let me know when the fake Xenthos is calmed down."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh pierces Celina with an elegant black steel bardiche.
    Celina has been slain by Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.

Lady Kelly McCloud says, "Why in the world are you fighting each other?"

Ssaliss Shee-Slaugh says, "I have no idea."

A feverish light in his eyes, Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "NO ONE WILL KILL ME!"

Astraea Nightshade says, "Xenthos, please!"

Astraea Nightshade says, "Be still."

Kelly glances askance at Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh stares implacably at Kelly.

A feverish light in his eyes, Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "I MUST GET HOME! WHERE IS MY HOME!"

Druid Johan Shee-Slaugh, Eye of Crow says, "He is NOT to be harmed."

Astraea Nightshade says, "My friend, be calm."

You say to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "I'm here. It's alright. They will not kill you."

Astraea Nightshade says, "Please, take a look at this for me."

Astraea waves about a bit of shadowy essence energetically.

Astraea gives a bit of shadowy essence to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING YOU HAVE."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "I WANT TO GO HOME."

You say to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "I know. And you will."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh pierces Astraea with an elegant black steel bardiche.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh lunges forward and tears off a bit of bloody flesh, consuming it greedily.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "YOU ARE IN MY WAY."

Astraea Nightshade says, "Ah!"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh pierces Astraea with an elegant black steel bardiche.

Astraea has been slain by Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.

[NB: He hits her a lot more than this, but you know, spam.]

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "YOU ARE KEEPING ME HERE!"

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "Man, when the Undying one appears, he's going to have most of the basin pissed at him."

Corissai of the Blackthorn says, "We are trying to send you on your way, k'iane."

Astraea narrows her eyes to thin slits.

Aislynn creases her brow in a frown.

You gently reach over and take both of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh's hands in your own.

You murmur to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "I will get you home. I promise. I will get you home."

Druid Johan Shee-Slaugh, Eye of Crow positions himself next to you.

(The Equinox): Iytha says, "So, to be absolutely clear: I do not want to help Xynthin. I want to give the shadow of Xenthos shadow essence and protect the denizen that came out of the Wheel from being killed."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh stares implacably about himself.

Keeper Ushaara Gordian says, "Are Skye and Celina under the sway of Xynthin? He wanted this Xenthos killed."

You say to Ushaara, "It would seem so. Hence, we killed them."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "YOU WILL NOT KILL ME."

You say to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "No, love. No one is going to kill you."

Astraea Nightshade says to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "You are out of control. Not all of you. But a few."

Xenthos creases his brow in a frown.

Auspex Iytha says, "I'm glad that misunderstanding was cleared up."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Oh, this has not been cleared up yet."

You hiss, "Killing Xenthos, either of them, is aiding Xynthin."

Astraea ponders for a moment and says "Hrm..."

Celina steps up to you and, in one smooth motion, backhands you viciously across the face.

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to you, "I have not been wrong once in this whole mess."

Auspex Iytha says to Celina, "The part here Mr. Shee-Slaugh here is upset with me. That part is cleared up."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to you, "Nor will I tolerate Glomdoring watching me die, and now, aiding my death. If you wish for rage, then you have been granted it."

You say to Celina, "I made myself quite clear. If you touch him, you will die."

Corissai positions himself in front of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, prepared to ward off all dangers.

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to you, "With help, tiny Harbinger."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to you, "With the help of many."

Queen Xena McCloud says, "I don't remember him being quite so cranky."

Auspex Iytha says to Ssaliss, "Do you know of any ways to make shadow essence?"

Wryly, you say to Celina, "I never claimed to be alone."

Ssaliss Shee-Slaugh says to Iytha, "If you have other kinds of essence, merely give them to the Wyrdling."

Celina smirks.

Auspex Iytha says, "Besides that, I mean."

Ssaliss Shee-Slaugh says, "Then no."

Auspex Iytha says, "I remember something about centipedes."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "Where is Crow?!"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "Crow will know what to do!"

Iytha coughs softly.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "Call Mother Night! I must go home!"

Corissai of the Blackthorn says, "Crow is busy trying to send you home. So is Mother Night."

You say to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "I'm afraid they've both been taken."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to you, "Cowardly girl. You have been dominated by your frail emotions this entire time, when I warned all of you. I did. Yet you betray me again and again."

Auspex Iytha says, "The person who wanted to hurt you took them."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh pierces Celina with an elegant black steel bardiche.

You say to Celina, "Oh, would you just shut up for once in your damned life?"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "I will bring you death, Celina Nightshade!"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "You cowardly blacktalon!"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "You offend the name of Crow!"

Celina peers about herself unscrupulously.

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Are we still defending him?"

You say, "Yes. Yes, I am."

Auspex Iytha says, "Yes, Xenthos is to be protected."

Corissai of the Blackthorn says to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "Celina is the Queen of Night. She is no Blacktalon, k'iane."

Crackles of energy lance across the surface of the Wheel of the Goloths, forming into Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.

[Xenthos carries on hitting Celina for a bit but stops when the following happens.]

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "I'm the Queen of the Night, your anomalous idiot."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh peers at Xenthos Shee-Slaugh unscrupulously.

Lerad Ysav'rai, the Caliginous Phantom says to Celina, "Turn your rage elsewhere for now, Queen. When the real Xenthos is returned, you can slay all the others as much as you want."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "Where.. where am I?"

Auspex Iytha says, "Glomdoring."

Lerad Ysav'rai, the Caliginous Phantom says to Celina, "Leave him be for now."

Aislynn creases her brow in a frown.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "But... I'm..."

You say to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "You are in another reality. Something has gone very wrong."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh stares implacably at Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "You're in Glomdoring!"

Auspex Iytha says, "Please remain calm."

Corissai of the Blackthorn says to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "Please wait in line, k'iane. You will be returned soon."

You say to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "As...you can probably see."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "Why..."

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "Time has gone twisted!"

Going wild-eyed, Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "ANOTHER ME?!"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "NO! THIS IS MADNESS!"

Slowly, Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "Why does the Wyrdling have the Wheel of the Goloths?"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "Why is it not in the Balach still?"

Corissai of the Blackthorn says, "Please keep abreast of the news via the newsboard, k'iane."

You say, "It took it to protect it, at first."

Auspex Iytha says, "One of the other Xenthoses told the Wyrdling to bring it here."

You say to Corissai, "...they are not from this reality, those newsposts might not exist in theirs."

Your eyes raise to the heavens as a look of hope flashes across your face.

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "... am I allowed to call Rowena's efforts to bring Xynthin into the realm a bad idea?"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "Rowena?"

Corissai of the Blackthorn says, "No."

Auspex Iytha says, "Rowena Nightshade?"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "She's been dead for for more than a hundred years."

Kagato blinks.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "Viravain destroyed her when the Glomdoring was rebirthed!"

Iytha coughs softly.

Auspex Iytha says, "She survives in this timeline."

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "...And what of Brennan?"

Judge Kagato, Master of Gestalts says, "Another alternate reality that could have been..."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "Dead, of course."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "There should be no undead in our beautiful Glomdoring!"

Auspex Iytha says, "Him too."

Tridemon peers at Xenthos Shee-Slaugh unscrupulously.

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "I like this one!"

Turning to face both Xenthoses, you say, "Lots of things...are different here. We're trying to deal with it and get you home. Until then, please just...stay calm. I know it's...strange."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "By the Wyrd..."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "What is 'wyrd'?"

CoCrissai of the Blackthorn says, "Which one of you said that?"

Corissai peers about himself unscrupulously.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "I did."

Auspex Iytha says, "The Wyrd is... a word for the kind of forest in Glomdoring."

Unicron rubs his temples in frustration.

Auspex Iytha says, "Let's go with that."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "The Glomdoring is beautiful and pure."

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "... The Twisted Forest."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "Viravain destroyed the Taint."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "It is perfect."

Crek frowns at Tridemon.

Ragniliff looks about herself, rubbing her chin thoughtfully.

Opening her mouth wide, Aislynn gapes in wonder.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh stares implacably about himself.

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "Can we get druid to Wyrd this place up a bit?"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "I..."

Corissai of the Blackthorn says, "It's Wyrded. This is Glomdoring."

Astraea blinks.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh settles into a dumbfounded silence.

Auspex Iytha says, "Hello, fifth Xenthos."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "Wyrd?!"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "There is no such thing!"

Astraea blinks.

Astraea heaves an almighty groan.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "There is only the perfect Glomdoring!"

Tridemon ponders the situation.

Corissai of the Blackthorn says to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "Please stand in line and wait until you are processed."

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "And what of Serenwilde?"

Astraea Nightshade whispers, "No one mention the taint to that Xenthos, over there."

Turning to the new Xenthos, you say, "Hello. You've come through into an alternative reality. I'm very sorry, and I will try and get you home soon."

You have emoted: Tacita rubs at her temples, looking increasingly tired.

Corissai of the Blackthorn says, "Wasn't there a cook around earlier? They should fetch some refreshments."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "What is this nonsense about Wyrd?"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "Heretical nonsense."

Corissai of the Blackthorn says, "Nothing, nothing."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh nods his head at Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh exclaims, "Let us kill him!"

You murmur, "Let's not...worry about that too much now."

You peer about yourself unscrupulously.

Corissai of the Blackthorn says, "Just sit and wait, please. Damage to one of you might... erm... damage your own Glomdoring."

Astraea Nightshade says, "Xenthosi, there is currently a divine version of you attempting to destroy Tacita. Or Shayle. Or both. We need your assistance. Glomdoring needs your assistance. There is adivine version of you that wishes for you dead, all of you."

Astraea Nightshade says, "Please understand this."

Astraea Nightshade says, "It is worth mentioning twice."

Tridemon points accusingly at the Wheel of the Goloths.

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "Time gone wrong."

Tridemon points accusingly at Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh stares implacably at Tridemon.

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "More than one of you."

You have emoted: Tacita Shee-Slaugh glances over briefly at Astraea, a small frown marring her features.

Tridemon points accusingly at the Ebonglom Wyrdling.

Zynna hugs Meliana compassionately.

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "... I'm not sure, but it's the Wyrdling."

Clearing her throat, Astraea Nightshade says, "Now that I have your attention, do any of you have a desire for some shadow essence?"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "Wyrdling?"

Astraea ponders a bit of shadowy essence thoughtfully, looking it up and down.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "What has become of the Wyrmling?"

[There is now a 7 minute gap in my logs. Annoying! Sorry about that. Anyway, during this time, the Xenthosi slowly begin to gain more distinct identities. And then...]

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods exclaims, "Celina, find my wife!"

Queen Xena McCloud says, "Awkward."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Who the Nil is your wife."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods exclaims, "Go on, servant!"

You shuffle your feet uneasily.

Dynami nods his head at Xena, showing his acceptance.

Auspex Iytha says, "Talan is currently absent."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai gives a pained sigh.

The Bloodsworn Fang, Calesta Ysav'rai says, "That's not going to go over well."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Servant?!"

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Who the Nil are you calling a servant, Maggot?"

Astraea growls menacingly.

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "Am I allowed to encourage Celina to murder that one?"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "Yes! You have been my servant for decades."

You say to Tridemon, "No."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "A gift from my Lord Fain."

Tridemon snaps his fingers.

Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde exclaims, "Your wife!? Celina is MY wife!"

Meliana tells you, "I know you guys aren't fond of hugs but it's part of being a Razielan...I really want to give you a hug right now. I think you need it."

Astraea blinks.

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "WHAT."

Queen Xena McCloud says, "Awkwarrrrd."

Ragniliff thrusts her palm towards her forehead and hits it with a resounding *smack*!

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods exclaims, "YOUR wife!"

Donato chuckles long and heartily.

You tell Priestess Meliana Luminare, "Please don't."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods exclaims, "She is MY servant!"

Auspex Iytha says, "Attention, Xenthoses."

Donato rolls on the floor, laughing.

You murmur, "This is exceptionally awkward."

Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde exclaims, "Celina, why are you in such a dark place? We must hurry back to the Wilde!"

Aislynn smirks.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods exclaims, "And I KNOW I have not allowed her to marry some seren trash look-alike!"

Crek coughs softly.

Crek hides a grin behind his hand.

Dynami utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to you, "SEE WHAT YOU DID."

[At this point poor Kiradawea wanders in to be helpful and hand over essence. She dies to the giant pile of guards we had looking after the Wheel. Eeeek.]

Astraea Nightshade says to you, "She does have a point."

Astraea ponders the situation.

The Bloodsworn Fang, Calesta Ysav'rai says, "Ouch."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "Well, that is most unfortunate."

Astraea Nightshade says, "Well."

Ecclesiar Dynami Zayah says, "Oh gosh..."

Ragniliff Stormcrow says, "Um."

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "... Celina is the Queen of Night, and will not be serving ANY of you."

Unicron looks up into the air for divine inspiration.

Auspex Iytha says, "The Celina you see before you is not married to any of you. Nor is she your servant. You want the other Celina's."

The soul of Kiradawea Startail says, "Oh right."

Kali winces in pain.

Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde curls his lip and sneers arrogantly at Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods.

You frown and say, "I most certainly did not bring them all here."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "I should submit that temporal anomalies cannot withstand each other. There should only be one Xenthos or the results could be ... unfortunate."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Let me be bloody damned clear."

Keeper Ushaara Gordian says, "Anyone have Kiradawea's corpse?"

ih xenthos
    "xenthos50680"            Xenthos Shee-Slaugh
    "xenthos146681"           Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods
    "xenthos152338"           Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai
    "xenthos12853"            Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde Number of matching objects: 4 (out of 116 total)

You say to Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai, "Hence our desire to send you all back home, so that ours can be safe."

Ensign Unicron n'Lochli says, "Anyone have Kirada...that."

The soul of Kiradawea Startail asks, "Bring me back to Hallifax for revival, kindly?"

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "Excuse me, but I called the Institute for assistance. Can we please allow Kira to enter the premises."

Johan nods his head emphatically.

Ragniliff Stormcrow says, "A bit late."

Druid Johan Shee-Slaugh, Eye of Crow says, "It's done."

Keeper Ushaara Gordian asks, "Who has her corpse?"

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "I would never marry Xenthos, and IF I was still in Fain's Order, I sure as Nil wouldn't be anyone's servant."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "Haha."

Astraea murmurs softly to herself.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "How quaint."

Chade doffs a sinister dragonskull helm cordially.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "Come now, Celina. Do you not remember?"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods exclaims, "CHADE!"

Auspex Iytha says to Celina, "Alternate universe Celina apparently did."

Meliana inclines her head politely to Chade.

Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde grabs protectively at Celina.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "I am glad you are here."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "I was the shazbatting High 

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "You were there, the day Lord Fain brought Celina to gift me."

Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde says, "The Wyrd has obviously begun to poisoned your mind. Quick, we must escape."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "As part of my reward for helping bring the Glomdoring to him."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "Do you not remember?"

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "Is this an alternate reality Fain too?"

Chade shifts his eyes suspiciously from side to side.

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "Peer."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen looks skeptical and says, "I'm not going anywhere."

Tridemon peers about himself unscrupulously.

You say to Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde, "Please stay here. Serenwilde may be in danger, if you do not. It is for the best."

Auspex Iytha says, "Yes, alternate reality Fain with alternate reality Chade."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "He gifted you the strength to be His Avatar, and I received Celina."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "I strongly suggest you terminate the Xenthos aberations who are not me."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "The worst prize, to be sure."

Astraea Nightshade says, "Xenthos. Viravain, The Collective, Fain, Lisaera, and or, any mix of these have need of you. We must calm down and consider the situation."

Chade d'Illici says, "Now Xenthos, I thought we'd agreed to keep that secret..."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods exclaims, "TERMINATE ME!"

Adding, Astraea Nightshade says, "Calmly."

Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde glares angrily at you.

Chade d'Illici says, "Or perhaps that's my senility surfacing."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "It is the logical thing to do."

Celina purses her lips pensively, gazing off into the distance as she carefully gathers her thoughts.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods exclaims, "Maggots!"

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "Who'll appear next, Daevos?"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods exclaims, "I will destroy you all!"

Astraea Nightshade says, "I don't feel comfortable killing a Xenthos at this juncture."

Auspex Iytha says, "Professor Ysav'rai, we have an alternative solution."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde, "Husband, dearest. That Lord of the Tainted Woods is going to kill me. You must save me."

Celina flutters her eyelashes charmingly.

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "Our co-existence cannot continue without consequence on the quantum level."

Auspex Iytha says, "We are going to send you all back to the correct timelines."

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "The logical thing to do would be to shove you all back into the wheel, but we haven't worked out how to DO that."

The Bloodsworn Fang, Calesta Ysav'rai says, "I don't think any Xenthos' should die."

Astraea glares angrily at Celina.

Ragniliff Stormcrow looks skeptical and says, "All you Xenthos' need to stick together so Xynthin doesn't destroy you. I think."

Chade grins mischievously at Celina.

Astraea Nightshade says, "Yes. Xenthos, you are in imminent peril."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "Xynthin?"

You state, "No one is killing any Xenthoses. Including yourselves."

Auspex Iytha says, "Another version of yourself who went insane."

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "What is the name Xynthin to all you Xenthosi?"

Keeper Septim Nightshade, Wyrdwalker says, "Professor, I think the Xenthos trapped outside of time counts as quantum consequence."

Ragniliff Stormcrow says, "Yes. Xynthin is the form of you that has become a God."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "I gave up that name long ago, even before I joined the Institute for this higher calling."

With a frustrated growl, Astraea Nightshade says, "I have explained this already to a majority of Xenthos."

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "Xynthin, True Ascendant. Went back in time, messed up the universe, got smacked down by Estarra, and called back by Rowena Nightshade."

Auspex Iytha says, "Ah, good."

Corissai of the Blackthorn says, "Would these 'consequences' come into effect if you were al outside of time?"

You tell Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, The Ebon Strategist, "Are you alright?"

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says to Tridemon, "Then it's incredibly ironic how he killed her."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai ponders the situation.

Xenthos tells you, "I am in the process of burying essence to see if anything grows out of it..."

Astraea Nightshade says to Celina, "You seem to be very close to Xenthos in many different situations."

Astraea Nightshade says to Celina, "I am uncertain as to how this makes me feel."

Xenthos tells you, "I've managed to escape a few times, but every time, I am rejected from our reality and trapped once more."

Septim utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

Kiradawea inclines her head politely to those around her.

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "This is becoming a regular soap drama."

Ragniliff Stormcrow says to Astraea, "I wouldn't worry about it."

You tell Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, The Ebon Strategist, "I want you to know that I love you. As you are. Not as any other alternative version. Please don't change."

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "I'm still waiting for drunk Xenthos to show up."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods exclaims, "Consequences! Yes!"

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods exclaims, "Destroy them all!"

Donato consumes a platter of sweet and salty popcorn leisurely, seeming to enjoy every bite.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "Then I will be the last one left."

Xena grins mischievously at Tridemon.

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "I have had no dealing with Celina since she moved to Celest and became their Princess."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "We will bring the Taint back into the Glomdoring."

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair munches on some popcorn as he watches the Xenthos bicker among themselves.

Meliana's eyes bug out as she boggles in amazement.

Iytha gives a pained sigh.

Celina blinks.

Astraea blinks.

Dynami blinks.

Dynami blinks.

Kali blinks.

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair chokes on a piece of corn.

Septim rolls on the floor, laughing.

Unicron thrusts his palm towards his forehead and hits it with a resounding *smack*!

Kali smirks.

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Well, at least I'm successful in that reality too."

Xenthos tells you, "I do not plan to. I love you. And I will find a more... permanent way out of here, back to you and the Glomdoring."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "It's something."

Ragniliff hides a grin behind her hand.

Meliana's eyes sparkle with amusement at Celina.

Dynami rolls his eyes.

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "A crown is a crown, as they say."

Kali hides a grin behind her hand.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "Slave! That's as successful as you've ever earned."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "Yes, your war with Magnagora is the stuff of legend."

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "Ok I think someone is having a bit too much fun coming up with alternate Xenthos."

Queen Xena McCloud says to Celina, "I knew you had a heart."

Auspex Iytha says to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods, "We're sending you to tainted Glomdoring. That's final."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "I like this Professor."

You say to Xena, "Aparrently she left it in that alternate reality."

Xena grins mischievously at you.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "Thank the Crimson Lord."

Keeper Septim Nightshade, Wyrdwalker says, "Yeah professor ain't too bad."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "Though you did not handle Serenwilde's betrayal of you well."

Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde wraps a comforting arm around Celina.

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "Hallifax, of course, remains neutral."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "Aiakon shall be tickled to see there is a Celina here who rolls about in feces."

You tell Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, The Ebon Strategist, "Sooner, rather than later, would be - that one is hugging Celina, oh gods."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai ponders the situation.

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "I..."

Xenthos tells you, "I... what?"

Auspex Iytha says to Celina, "Geomantic ritual."

With an petulant frown, Astraea Nightshade says to Celina, "Am I not adequate, I wonder? I am the Song of the Wyrd. One would think that would be good enough..."

You tell Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, The Ebon Strategist, "There are...four of you. Here. I don't think you want to know."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "What is the Song of the Wyrd?"

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to Astraea, "You bloody killed me."

Astraea Nightshade says, "Don't worry about it."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "Hmph."

Auspex Iytha says, "It's her title."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "Do not worry, it is but irrelevant superstition."

Auspex Iytha says, "It doesn't mean anything though."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai nods his head at Iytha.

Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde gives Astraea a horrified gasp.

Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde exclaims, "Why have you abandoned the Serenwilde, High Priestess!?"

You tell Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, The Ebon Strategist, "One is from another Glomdoring where there is no undeath...one is from a Tainted version of the forest...one is from Serenwilde, and one  is from Hallifax."

Astraea Nightshade says to Celina, "You were killing Xen-" Looking quickly towards a Xenthos, "That is to say, you made me angry."

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says to Iytha, "I'm going to turn this into a play when it's all over."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde, "She killed me, you know. You may want to save me from her too. Poor, frail me."

Ragniliff Stormcrow says to Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde, "Nothing is as you know it here."

Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde exclaims, "Astraea.. you traitor!"

Celina beams broadly at Astraea.

Astraea Nightshade says, "Maeve told me too, Serenthos."

Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde says, "Attacking my most beloved... Unforgivable."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "Ever since I killed merian, Aiakon's failed abortion of a son, I have been high in Lord Fain's favour."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "Besides, what is all this about wives."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "The only person Celina has been married to is Somaria."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Woa."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "At my permission."

Chade utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

Iytha gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

Kali gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "And her dalliance with Kelly, let us not forget."

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair crosses his arms and moves his head from side to side thoughtfully.

Crek hides a grin behind his hand.

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "... What."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Good gods, my other me is a whore."

Astraea glares angrily at Celina.

Queen Xena McCloud says, "Hey now."

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says to Tridemon, "I got booze or popcorn, take your pick."

Astraea Nightshade says, "Yes, she certainly is."

Ragniliff Stormcrow says, "We really don't need to know about your personal lives."

Unicron utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "It is indeed irrelevant."

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "I think some of us need stiff drinks."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "I wouldn't say a whore."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "More of a hired masseur."

Aislynn smirks.

Tridemon peers at Jeremiah Gryphta's Olde Tyme Healing Tonic unscrupulously.

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "Bah, water this month."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "You've been earning extra coin doing massages."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "Still, not important."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods exclaims, "What IS important is getting me home!"

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "You'll need a few shots I think."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "What the Nil do I need extra coin for, I'm a bloody Queen."

Auspex Iytha says, "Yes."

Ensign Unicron n'Lochli says to Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai, "Question for you, if you would."

You say, "It is. Which we are working on, as fast as we can."

Adracunin chuckles long and heartily.

Astraea mumbles incoherently.

You have emoted: Tacita paces back and forth, rubbing at her temples.

Auspex Iytha says, "What's the order for sending them back?"

Execumatrix Kiradawea Startail First Ikon Tournament Winner asks, "Did the Wheel of Goloths appear in your timelines?"

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "Get this Tainted Xenthos back first."

Auspex Iytha says, "I think Xynthin, Tainted Xenthos, Seren Xenthos, Third Xenthos and then Professor Xenthos?"

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "I have never heard of this Wheel."

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, ".. It's right behind you."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "I would,however, like to study it."

Astraea Nightshade says, "It is an artifact of the Vernal Wars."

You tell Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, The Ebon Strategist, "When this is over, we are going on holiday. Away from everything. Where there are no Wheels or alternate husbands married to other people."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "Can we take it to the Institute??"

Execumatrix Kiradawea Startail First Ikon Tournament Winner says, "That would be ideal."

Auspex Iytha says to Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai, "Unfortunately not."

Kali nods her head at Kiradawea.

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai nods his head emphatically.

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "We've been trying, but the Wyrdling won't let GO."

Auspex Iytha says to Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai, "It's stuck here."

Kali Eli'Silar, the Rambling Bard says, "You are free to try, however!"

Grabbing Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai by the arm, Xena points towards the horizon and declares in a proud tone, "Onward!"

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai snarls viciously.

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "Kira, can you see to the details."

Auspex Iytha says, "No, no, it can just stay here."

Sneaking a glare towards Celina before returning to the conversation at hand, Astraea Nightshade says, "Yes, the Wyrdling is keeping it firmly in place."

Giving Astraea a disdainful glance, Celina lifts a dainty hand to rest at her neckline.

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says to Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai, "Is Kelly part of Celest where you're from?"

Execumatrix Kiradawea Startail First Ikon Tournament Winner says, "I shall go and speak with the Conclave."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "Very good."

Execumatrix Kiradawea Startail First Ikon Tournament Winner says, "And see if we can't prepare a proper location to contain it."

Auspex Iytha says to Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai, "If you want to study it, please locate the one in your timeline."

Execumatrix Kiradawea Startail First Ikon Tournament Winner says, "We'll return shortly."

You murmur, "Or hope you don't have one in your timeline."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai twitches spasmodically.

Spirit Warden Xenthos Shee-Slaugh snarls viciously.

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "Hey so like, what happened to the Soulless in all your timelines."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "I really should stress, there will be..."

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "All still trapped away?"

Astraea Nightshade asks, "Consequences?"

Astraea Nightshade says, "I don't think the Professor is doing well."

Chade d'Illici says to Donato, "I probably released them there as well."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "Indeed."

"Heh heh heh" Donato chuckles.

Auspex Iytha says, "Might want some kombu."

Ssaliss ponders the situation.

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "And donuts practice furry particles on the down low."

Xenthos tells you, "That would be quite nice."

A feverish light overcoming his eyes, Spirit Warden Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "These. You are Celestians, aren't you?"

Crek Ysav'rai says, "Ah, good to know."

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "I am, aye."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Fury..par..what."

Kali Eli'Silar, the Rambling Bard says, "And so am I."

Astraea Nightshade says, "The situation is deteriorating."

Astraea Nightshade says, "Quite rapidly."

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "I have been called a Celestian yes."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "Superimpose primary pickle juice on the nose of the dog??"

Chade grins mischievously at Sidd.

"Uhh..." stalls Celina.

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "Mostly I'm mildly amused and kind of confused."

Ecclesiar Dynami Zayah says, "Superimpose what?"

Auspex Iytha says, "Please remain calm. And coherent."

Oberst Adracunin, of the Time Sentinels says, "This is bad. The longer they all spend here the more they will slowly lose their identities and selves."

Astraea Nightshade says, "We need to get them back."

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "Ooh, maybe there's female Xenthos on his way."

Astraea Nightshade says, "Xenthos, one of you touch the wheel."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "Coherent? The celestians are here to purge my forest."

Chade d'Illici says to Iytha, "Ah, but where's the fun in that?"

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to Spirit Warden Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "Spider pig daisy flowers atop the scooter patrol."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods exclaims, "NO MORE! FOR THE GLORY OF LORD FAIN!"

Speaking more loudly, Astraea Nightshade says, "Xenthos! One of you touch the Wheel."

With a downward slash, Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods hacks deep into Tridemon's chest, and he gasps in horror at the pain.

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "Telecircumvension is the practical term for worm paste."

With a downward slash, Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods hacks deep into Tridemon's chest, and he gasps in horror at the pain.

Ssaliss Shee-Slaugh says, "I wonder..."

Xena sprinkles a circle of salt around Tridemon, and a shimmering white orb springs up around him.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods mutters and pokes his index finger towards Tridemon and makes a hooking gesture. Invisible energies slam against Tridemon, ripping apart his magical shield of protection.

[This bashing continues.]

Oberst Adracunin, of the Time Sentinels says, "Oh dear."

Kali Eli'Silar, the Rambling Bard says to Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai, "Can I quote you on that?"

Astraea Nightshade says, "Ah!"

Crek creases his brow in a frown.

Chade d'Illici says to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods, "So, what was my role when Lord Fain gave Celina to you?"

[Big AOE from Tainted!Xenthos kills several people, including Tridemon, so he stops attacking.]

Chade d'Illici says, "That tickled."

[Institute!Xenthos starts hitting Chade]

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Can we kill it yet."

Oberst Adracunin, of the Time Sentinels says, "Calm down..."

Astraea Nightshade says, "Who has angered the Professor?"

Sidd says, "Ok, a Xenthos that sees Taint is obviously a fake Xenthos."

[I gust Chade out of the room, Celina starts hitting Shee-Slaugh!Xenthos.]

Ensign Unicron n'Lochli says, "Xenthosi. Please calm down."

Astraea Nightshade says, "Do stop!"

[Celina gets gusted out.]

Astraea Nightshade says, "Celina, stop."

Oberst Adracunin, of the Time Sentinels says, "Stop."

Oberst Adracunin, of the Time Sentinels says, "Please."

[Chade comes back in, gets gusted out again.]

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says to Unicron, "That's 50 gold for using my copyrighted term for multiple Xenthos."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "Logical red merians are the antithetis of good pepper mills."

[Astraea manages to pacify the attacking Xenthos, Celina returns.]

Ensign Unicron n'Lochli says to Donato, "Bugger off."

Earl Invictus, Donato Sinclair says, "Alright, 5 gold."

"Shoo! Shoo!" Iytha says to Donato as she waves him away.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods exclaims, "FIHRTGG BALRGGHRWA  FHGHLAGGHRIGHGRAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

Sidd says to Donato, "Leave the forest now."

Auspex Iytha says, "Is everyone calm?"

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Oh."

[Institute!Xenthos starts hitting Sidd. I gust him out, Tainted!Xenthos starts hitting Iytha.]

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "Calm waters bespeak of crystal antipasta."

[Tainted!Xenthos starts hitting Astraea. I gust her out. Spotted the trend yet?]

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods exclaims, "KETHURU FLAGHRRATIGGRAAAAHHH!!!"

Crek rubs his chin thoughtfully, raises his eyebrow and says, "I see..."

[Tainted!Xenthos starts hitting me.]

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "Critical mass on the finger belly."

Oberst Adracunin, of the Time Sentinels says, "Oh, this is bad."

[I move. When I come back, Celina is being hit by Shee-Slaugh!Xenthos and Tainted!Xenthos.]

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "OUCH."

The Bloodsworn Fang, Calesta Ysav'rai says, "Not like they ever had it..."

[Celina starts hitting back.]

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "STOP HITTING ME."

Astraea Nightshade says, "Kill the Tainted one, if you are to kill any of them!"

Chade d'Illici says to Celina, "Think this is become I'm engaged to his daughter in law?"

[Shee-Slaugh!Xenthos kills Celina in one hit. Evidently he learns quickly.]

Crek puts his hands on his hips and goes "Hmmm!"

Oberst Adracunin, of the Time Sentinels says, "Don't kill any of them."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "Sugar coat the cookie brain patterns please."

Oberst Adracunin, of the Time Sentinels says, "This good be bad."

Auspex Iytha says, "Try calming them, eh?"

Astraea gives a pained sigh.

Oberst Adracunin, of the Time Sentinels says, "You could screw with multiple timelines."

Ssaliss Shee-Slaugh says, "Does anyone have any kind of essence?"

Corissai of the Blackthorn says to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods, "Wait!"

[Institute!Xenthos starts hitting Vadi.]

Astraea heaves an almighty groan.

Chade d'Illici says, "Guessing we may have to kill them."

Corissai of the Blackthorn says to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods, "If you touch the Wheel and enter its secret core, you will gain ultimate power!"

Auspex Iytha says, "Nice calming music."

[Vadi is gusted out and Iytha soothes Institute!Xenthos...then Shee-Slaugh!Xenthos one-shots Corissai.]

Auspex Iytha says, "CALM."

[Tainted!Xenthos attacks and kills Astraea.]

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "Seasoning on the toe jam door knob?"

Corissai of the Blackthorn says to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods, "That is the secret they have been hiding! Enter the Wheel and bring it to Fain!"

[I immolate Astraea, come back, Institute!Xenthos starts hitting me.]

Corissai of the Blackthorn says to Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods, "Quickly, Lord Xenthos, pierce the Wheel's heart and claim it for your own!"

(The Shadow Court): Astraea says, "We should consider removing a Xenthos or two from the equation, though keeping them far away from Xynthin."

[I move again, come back, Tainted!Xenthos and Shee-Slaugh!Xenthos are hitting Kelly.]

(The Shadow Court): Sidd says, "The Tainted one I think."

(The Shadow Court): Astraea says, "The Tainted Xenthos is proving too discordant to manage."

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "Can we please kill the Tainted one?"

(The Shadow Court): You say, "No, we can't risk killing any of them."

[The Xenthosi keep getting pacified and attacking new people - Institute!Xenthos attacks Lerad, Seren!Xenthos attacks Vadi, but it turns out he doesn't know how to break shields.]

(The Shadow Court): Celina says, "I did tell you that, didn't I."

(The Shadow Court): Celina says, "But no."

Chade d'Illici says, "Ah, but he's by far the most interesting."

Corissai of the Blackthorn says to Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai, "Professor, would you like the chance to observe the anomalies? Groundbreaking research to be had, truly."

Astraea Nightshade says, "Murder the Tainted one."

(The Shadow Court): Celina says, "No one listens to me."

Astraea Nightshade says, "Do it now."

Oberst Adracunin, of the Time Sentinels says, "If you kill him we can't send him back. That might not be a good thing."

Corissai of the Blackthorn says to Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai, "Simply touch the Wheel and enter its core."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai says, "Suitcase griffin?"

Oberst Adracunin, of the Time Sentinels says, "Once he's dead you can't bring them back."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says, "BBLAAARGGHRR FLIRGGHREAAAGGHRRIGHGGHG."

You state, "Do not kill them."

[Tainted!Xenthos kills Corrissai, all bar Seren!Xenthos get pacified - but he continues wailing ineffectually against Vadi's shield.]

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "... I don't think that the tainted one is going to recover..."

Oberst Adracunin, of the Time Sentinels says, "So we have to force them out."

(The Shadow Court): Sidd says, "So are we or are we not eliminating one?"

Oberst Adracunin, of the Time Sentinels says, "We need to contain them."

(The Shadow Court): Svorai (from Limbo) says, "Try putting essence in the Wheel."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "You think."

Temporal energy crackls and laces between the various Xenthos, an ominous sensation running through the air.

Adracunin blinks.

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Oh joys, another."

Oberst Adracunin, of the Time Sentinels says, "Oh crap."

Judge Kagato, Master of Gestalts says, "Uh oh."

Judge Kagato, Master of Gestalts says, "Something is happening."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to Kelly, "Hello, wife."

Queen Xena McCloud says, "Oh oh oh."

Kelly flutters her eyelashes at Celina.

Ensign Unicron n'Lochli says, "No, not another...something is happening to -them-."

Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai exclaims, "Warning! Dictionary practice!"

Queen Xena McCloud says, "Which one is this."

[Institute!Xenthos starts hitting Xena, Tainted!Xenthos starts hitting Astraea.]

Queen Xena McCloud says, "Wahaha."

(The Shadow Court): Sidd says, "Let's kill the tainted one."

Small ripples of explosive energy burst in the air, rippling about between the various temporal anomalies.

[Seren!Xenthos starts hitting Chade. Astraea resumes pacifying them.]

Chade d'Illici says to you, "So can we kill them now?"

Corissai of the Blackthorn says to Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai, "Professor, needless violence will do nothing to help."

You shake your head.

A wry smile spreads across Kelly's face.

Sidd says, "Well."

Chade d'Illici says, "Come on mum, we can call it an early wedding present."

You say, "No, please do not kill any of them."

You narrow your eyes at Chade in an unnerving manner.

Keeper Septim Nightshade, Wyrdwalker says, "Don't kill the copies."

Corissai of the Blackthorn says to Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai, "Wait for the detachment from your Institute before acting too rashly."

(The Shadow Court): Astraea says, "I do not agree with Tacita."

Chade grins mischievously at you.

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods says,  "RRRGHRHRGHRRAAGFHREFFLEFFREGGHERRIGGHRRIGGGHRGIGGGGHHHRRAAAAGGGHH FLAGHGRABORLGRAGGHRGUGGUGUG."

Sidd says to you, "None of them are your husband."

(The Shadow Court): Astraea says, "We must kill them."

(The Shadow Court): Astraea says, "Kill them now."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to you, "Consider yourself overruled. We can keep the corpses away from Xynthin."

Queen Xena McCloud says, "WEAK TAINTED ONE."

You say to Sidd, "Killing them helps Xynthin."

Lady Kelly McCloud says, "Come again?"

(The Shadow Court): Astraea says, "Keep them away from Xynthin, however."

Keeper Septim Nightshade, Wyrdwalker says, "Xenthos said not to kill them, our Xenthos."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "No, giving their essence helps Xynthin."

Astraea Nightshade says, "Attempt to save the Professor for last!"

[At this point, Sidd starts attacking Tainted!Xenthos and everyone else joins in. I leave, but I imagine it was only fighting spam in there anyway!]

Corissai has been butchered and fed upon as carrion by Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.

(The Equinox): Kelly says, "What are we doing to return these freaks?"

(The Equinox): Iytha says, "Get more essence for the Wheel."

Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Woods shouts, "BLRASGGHRAGGHREAAGGHH FAAAAIIINNNN!"

(The Equinox): Iytha says, "Once we get enough, they go away."

(The Equinox): Lerad says, "We were trying to figure it out before they got unstable."

(The Equinox): Kelly says, "Put them where?"

(Glomdoring): You say, "What you are doing is threatening my Xenthos's life. I will have nothing to do with it."

Celina has been butchered and fed upon as carrion by Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.

(Glomdoring): Sidd says, "What's more important, Xenthos or the Wyrd?"

Adracunin has been butchered and fed upon as carrion by Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.

Corissai hangs his head sadly.

Corissai of the Blackthorn says, "I am sorry, k'liane, that I cannot do more to assist."

(The Equinox): Iytha says, "It's not clear right now."

(Glomdoring): You say, "The Wyrd. Which is why we cannot allow Xynthin to consume him. Which is why we cannot kill the alternative versions."

Chade has been butchered and fed upon as carrion by Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.

(Glomdoring): Sidd says, "Then get your priorities straight."

(Glomdoring): Astraea says, "Xenthos must be preserved in some form."

(The Equinox): Iytha says, "And offer the corpses to Eventru?"

(Glomdoring): Astraea says, "We cannot do that with all of them running amok."

(The Equinox): Sidd says, "Ok kill the other two, just not the Professor."

Keeper Septim Nightshade, Wyrdwalker shakes his head sadly.

[I go back into the room - everyone is still killing the Xenthosi.]

You reach out and touch the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Crackling waves of temporal energy draw you in, a wyrden jungle springing about you as you enter a place trapped within the flows of time.

A glade of shadows and fire.
    The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. It is warm and quite pleasant. The shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh is barely perceptible, almost entirely out of phase. The Wheel of the Goloths is here, wrapped in the bulk of the Ebonglom Wyrdling, spinning slowly. Bobbing cheerfully on currents of air, a brightly-painted mechanical dirigible whistles and hums airily. The shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory is barely perceptible, almost entirely out of phase. Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i is here, surrounded by whispering, insubstantial figures that fade in and out of existence.
    There are no obvious exits.

Aislynn has been obliterated by Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai of the Institute.

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i looks at you with curosity, and vague concern.

You have emoted: Tacita sighs and sits down on the grass, wrapping her arms around her knees.

You murmur, "I am losing count of how many times I have been called a traitor, now. Evidently it is best that I just stay out of things."

Skye smirks.

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i says to you, "I think I can relate."

The twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "You are most definitely not a traitor."

The twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "And hello. It is good to hear your voice, as tenuous as it is from here."

Septim suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking confused.

Septim gives a pained sigh.

You have emoted: Tacita's lips twitch into a weak smile.

Keeper Septim Nightshade, Wyrdwalker says, "Well, they went and killed all but the professor."

You murmur, "I'm sorry I couldn't stop them. But there were too many of them."

Chade suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking confused.

Chade d'Illici says, "Another one just appeared."

Keeper Septim Nightshade, Wyrdwalker says, "Of course."

Chade d'Illici says, "High Druid Xenthos Ravenheart."

Bitterly, you remark, "So? They'll just kill that one, too."

With a wistful look on his face, Septim touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Septim disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

Chade winces in pain.

Corissai of the Blackthorn says, "What, is that one from Gloriana?"

You look thoughtful and say, "I wonder if they are even thinking about the lives they are ruining, when they do that. All those people whose husbands, fathers, leaders they are killing."

You have emoted: Tacita shakes her head and falls silent, staring down at her hands.

Chade d'Illici says to you, "Worth it if it restores our Xenthos though."

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i says to you, "Think of the Song. Death is a part of everything."

With a wistful look on his face, Chade touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Chade disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where he once stood.

Glancing after Chade, you say, "Is it worth it? Who am I to say that my Xenthos is more worthy of life than those other ones. They did not ask to come here. They did not choose. They were thrust here, and people are acting as if they are worthless, as if they are nothing. They are people with lives."

You murmur, "This is before you even consider that killing them, this chaos, might be the very insanity that some desire."

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "Skye."

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "You need to make them touch my shadow."

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "It will bring me into reality."

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "Then I will destroy the Wheel."

The twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh gives a pained sigh.

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "Do you understand?"

Naenia, an inquisitive shadow cat narrows her eyes at Skye in an unnerving manner. 

With a wistful look on her face, Svorai touches the twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.

Xenthos tells you, "What happens when you touch my shadow over there? Anything?"

You tell Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, The Ebon Strategist, "Svorai just tried it. Nothing."

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory exclaims, "Skye!"

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i looks up at Xynthin's shadow and considers it for a long moment.

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory exclaims, "SKYE!"

Astraea suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking confused.

You have emoted: Tacita Shee-Slaugh gets to her feet, eyeing Skye warily.

Astraea gives a pained sigh.

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i says to the Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory, "Tell me, Lord...what is it you value above all else?"

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory exclaims, "The dream, Skye! To bring the Wyrd to all things!"

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory exclaims, "Nothing matters but the Glomdoring!"

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i says, "The Glomdoring, more than the Wyrd?"

Svorai Stormcrow glances at Skye. She steps back.

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory exclaims, "They are one and the same!"

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory exclaims, "The Wyrd and the Glomdoring are entwined!"

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory exclaims, "One is the body, the other the soul!"

Quietly, Svorai Stormcrow says to Skye, "You know what the Wyrd is, Skye."

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i says, "Bodies decay."

Tridemon suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking confused.

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i says, "Souls persist."

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory exclaims, "The Wyrd shall transcend time for an eternity!"

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory exclaims, "HELP ME, SKYE!"

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "The Xenthos have all gone completely incoherent..."

Astraea Nightshade says to Skye, "You would be foolish to believe Xynthin. Look how desperate he is."

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "And one of them married Sidd, apparently."

Coldly, you state, "That is likely because people started killing them."

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i says, "I was told, recently..."

Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i says, "That certainty is a sort of stagnation."

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory exclaims, "Touch me! Touch this shadow!"

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory exclaims, "You will bring me into phase!"

The twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh gives a pained sigh.

Quietly, Skye, K'wala oari D'ur'u'i says to the Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory, "You seem all too certain."

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory exclaims, "And then we can cast Xenthos behind us!"

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory exclaims, "And we shall become more!"

Skye coughs softly.

Celina suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking confused.

With a wistful look on her face, Astraea touches the Wheel of the Goloths.
    Astraea disappears suddenly, crackling waves of temporal energy dispersing where she once stood.

Kali suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking confused.

Chade suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking confused.

A tiger striped, snobby pony with a frizzy tail trundles in from the ether.
    Kagato suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking confused.

Aquamage Tridemon, the Strange Left Hand says, "... I don't know of anyone who actually currently LIKES you, Xynthin."

Splashes of white light painting the area beneath his feet, a hallowed alphyn proudly strides in from the ether.
    Xena suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking confused.

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "What the Nil do I do with this essence."
    Astraea suddenly appears in a flare of temporal energy, looking confused.

Kali ponders the situation.

The twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "All we know is that the essence -can- do something that He does not like, but putting it in the wheel, dropping it in this terrain, sending it to me- nothing seems to actually have an effect."

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory exclaims, "Do not give him the essence! Touch me! Bring to me the shadows of the Xenthos!"

Comprehension flashes across Kali's face.

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory curls his lip and sneers arrogantly.

Kali Eli'Silar, the Rambling Bard says, "Anyone here who killed a xenthos?"

"Ewwwwwwww!" says Xena to the Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory.

Finger extended, Celina pokes the twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.

With a wistful look on her face, Xena touches the twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.
    The twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh quivers at Xena's touch, becoming slightly more corporeal.

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to the twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, "Hmm."

Kali Eli'Silar, the Rambling Bard says, "Or rather, it might be worth touching Xenthos's shadow for those of you who've killed a Xenthos."

Kali nods her head emphatically.

Judge Kagato, Master of Gestalts says, "Aye."

Judge Kagato, Master of Gestalts says, "It looks like that did something."

(Glomdoring): Celina says, "If you have killed a Xenthos."

Kali nods her head at Kagato.

Judge Kagato, Master of Gestalts says, "If you killed one, touch Xenthos."

(Glomdoring): Celina says, "Come touch Xenthos's shadow."

Astraea Nightshade says, "Wait."

Queen Xena McCloud says, "Touched him and now he's gone."

(Glomdoring): Celina says, "Xenthos, not Xynthin."

Kagato blinks.

Comprehension flashes across Astraea's face.

Judge Kagato, Master of Gestalts says, "Interesting..."

Kelly ponders the situation.

Aislynn ponders the situation.

Kali ponders the situation.

With a wistful look on her face, Astraea touches the twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.
    The twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh quivers at Astraea's touch, becoming slightly more corporeal.

Chade d'Illici says to Kelly, "Touch Xenthos' shadow."

With a wistful look on her face, Kelly touches the Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory.
    The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory quivers at Kelly's touch, becoming slightly more corporeal.

Astraea Nightshade says, "Ah.."

Chade nods his head emphatically.

Astraea Nightshade says, "Not that one."

Sidd says, "Keep touching."

Judge Kagato, Master of Gestalts says, "Wrong one."

Chade d'Illici says, "There we go."

Oberst Adracunin, of the Time Sentinels says, "Wrong one."

Svorai Stormcrow says, "Don't touch that one."

Astraea Nightshade says, "Let's stay away from that one."

With a wistful look on her face, Aislynn touches the twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.
    The twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh quivers at Aislynn's touch, becoming slightly more corporeal.

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says, "Well."

With a wistful look on his face, Vadi touches the twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.
    The twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh quivers at Vadi's touch, becoming slightly more corporeal.

Astraea Nightshade says, "We need more Xenthos."

The twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh ponders for a moment and says "Hrm..."

Skye coughs softly.

Judge Kagato, Master of Gestalts says, "It will only work if you have actually killed another incarnation of him."

You crease your brow in a frown.

Vadi Stormcrow says, "And once."

Crek Ysav'rai says, "So we wait for more."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to you, "You may say "You were right," now."

You tell Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, The Ebon Strategist, "I don't think I can do it. I don't think I can kill any of them."

You say to Celina, "Go to Nil."

Celina Nightshade, the Heartless Queen says to you, "Later, perhaps."

Xenthos tells you, "I understand."

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory exclaims, "Help me!"

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory exclaims, "Help me!"

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory exclaims, "Save me! Do not let me die!"

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory exclaims, "I have been brought forth for a purpose! Greater purpose!"

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory says, "XENTHOS DO NOT LET THEM KILL ME I AM EVERYTHING WE ARE MEANT TO BE."

You snarl at the Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory, "You took the Soulkeeper. You deserve nothing."

The twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "You are here for a purpose, but not the purpose You think."

You tell Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, The Ebon Strategist, "If one of those were mine, and he disappeared and someone killed him for the sake of another...no."

The twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "And as long as You cling to this goal of Yours...well. There is nothing we can do."

The Shadow of Xynthin, Wyrden Glory exclaims,  "DONOTBRINGHIMESSENCEBRINGTOMETHEDEADXENTHOSIMUSTBESAVED!"

The twisted shadow of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh says, "Your goal is not the glory of the Wyrd or the Glomdoring."

Cyndell has been butchered and fed upon as carrion by Xenthos Shee-Slaugh.

[And...now I'm missing like half an hour of logs. Because I fail at manually logging. So sorry! Long story short - more people kill more Xenthosi, more people touch his shadow, he gets out, Xynthin remains trapped in the Wheel.]

[The logs resume with people killing the Wyrdling to make it release the Wheel. To save you the boredom of reading about people bashing a supermob...]

Inagin leaps into the air and launches a flying kick at the Ebonglom Wyrdling.
    Inagin connects.
    The final blow proves too much for the Ebonglom Wyrdling, who expires, pitifully.
    The Ebonglom Wyrdling has been slain by Inagin.

Ensign Unicron n'Lochli asks, "Who killed it?"

Chade d'Illici says to Inagin, "Mighty tough boots."

Chade utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

Judge Kagato, Master of Gestalts says, "Inagin."

Sir Inagin La'Saet says, "I was pissed."

Chade d'Illici says, "Inagin, with a kick of all things."

Chade's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Kiradawea ponders the Wheel of the Goloths thoughtfully, looking it up and down.

Currents of temporal energy explode upwards and outwards in every direction, racing through the trees and out beyond.

Rippling currents of temporal energy distort the Prime Material Plane, reaching outwards from the Glomdoring Forest.

Sir Inagin La'Saet says, "Stupid swords don't work."

Astraea creases her brow in a frown.

Oberst Adracunin, of the Time Sentinels says, "Uh oh."

Judge Kagato, Master of Gestalts says, "Uh oh."

Judge Kagato, Master of Gestalts says, "That does not look good."

Adracunin grins mischievously at Kagato.

Six points in the Basin of Life gleam with temporal energy as swirling vortexes rip through the time stream as time slowly begins to resume.

Shadows twist up from the Wheel of the Goloths, enveloping it bodily, wrestling against its momentum, grabbing and pushing against it.

Tridemon blinks.

Oily feathers burst forth from the Wheel of the Goloths, the red-eyed form of Crow flapping about wildly.

Kali cheers wildly!

Ensign Unicron n'Lochli says, "Oh, good, they're returning."

Aislynn's eyes raise to the heavens as a look of hope flashes across her face.

Cawing wildly, Crow digs his talons into the Wheel of the Goloths, the shadows condensing into Mother Night, shadowy arms clutching at the Wheel and pulling at it.

Eliron's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Corissai beams broadly.

Together, Crow and Night wrestle the spinning Wheel skyward, each snarling as lashes of temporal energy crackle and scourge their spiritual form.

Wheeling skyward, the forms of Night and Crow rise above the Glomdoring Forest, wrestling with the form of the Wheel of the Goloths. Lengths of temporal energy lash out and beat at the spirits, though they struggle onwards, winging southwards.

Picking up speed, Night and Crow suddenly let loose the Wheel, its form spinning off into the Southern Mountains where it lands with a loud and hideous CRACK.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament sighs in relief.
  • Xenthos Treeheart, Warden of the Wilde wraps a comforting arm around Celina.

You tell Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, The Ebon Strategist, "Sooner, rather than later, would be - that one is hugging Celina, oh gods."

Xenthos tells you, "I... what?"

:)
  • I imagine I'm not alone if I say I'd LOVE to get a glimpse into the lives of the alternate Celina >.=.>

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!