General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Kilee said:
    John Cena is a bad actor :(
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I still don't have no mother-flippin' Internet.

• My boy had an ear infection last week and was all surly.

Now one half of his face is paralyzed, and he's even more surly.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I somehow managed to catch some sort of viral infection, most likely from the plane ride here or from something here. This means that my nose has been clogged and dripping into my throat, which got sore from coughing and has now swollen so that it's hard to talk (which is my job, though thankfully I'm still on vacation), and directly contributed to a low-grade fever.

Fuck. This. Vacation.
  • edited July 2016
    I'm pretty sure semester's over, but university newspapers being what it is, I'm currently subject to a two-week-long training session out of hell. Essays. So. Many. Essays. Hope I won't have to miss that Skylark ball thing. 
    Also have a huge chunk of my Saturday taken out thanks to interpretation+translation classes. I'll be screaming hallelujah all day when training's over, I'll still lose my Saturdays but at least I'm free from steaming piles of unfinished essays.

Age: forever 28 / Sex: female / Location: where the Fates can't reach

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Omg thunderstorms at 5pm are the worst and they have made my commute 8x as long as it should be today, I am so grumpy guys. [/qq everything]
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • edited July 2016
    Drove back with two parents having double-ear infections from Cali and three very tired siblings. I'm sunburnt and peeling like a serpent ready to get a new skin. Or a Zoidberg, either way - my short arms can't reach my back, where I'm burnt the most. So, I'm just going to have a glass of mike's hard lemonade and see if that helps. Or maybe four or five.

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • edited July 2016
    Researching phone providers to see about switching to a new carrier. Bleeeh
    @Lehki I managed to get a brand new mobile (an On5, which is an upgrade from my old S3) by staying on the contract I have with T-Mobile. It was an $8 tax charge, but other than that as long as I stay with the company for a year or two, the phone pays for itself.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Every night this week I've woken up from horrifically gruesome or violent dreams. Uh, subconscious, could you not?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Daraius said:
    Every night this week I've woken up from horrifically gruesome or violent dreams. Uh, subconscious, could you not?
    Dang it Daraius, guess what I had last night after not having one for a while? :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • So sunburnt. :(
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • Sylvanas said:
    So sunburnt. :(
    Sunburn party. Aloe kiddie pools for everyone!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    edited July 2016
    My beer is gross. But I'm still going to finish it, because I paid for it, dammit. Sigh. :( What a letdown after how good Dragon's Milk was despite being a joke purchase.

EDIT: Just kidding, it's too vile. After a long struggle, I poured the last third of it down the drain. What a waste of money!
    I have to write every post in the source while on my mobile, and hope that it lets me edit it in plain after I post. It'd be fine if I didn't have huge gouts of flavour text to drop on people. Four or five days until I'm back at my desk with all my notes in neat little lines and my keyboard to confuse everyone with. :/

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Tremula said:
    I have to write every post in the source while on my mobile, and hope that it lets me edit it in plain after I post. It'd be fine if I didn't have huge gouts of flavour text to drop on people. Four or five days until I'm back at my desk with all my notes in neat little lines and my keyboard to confuse everyone with. :/
    Maybe you could nab someone to be your stand-in while you're away? You could tell them what to post/send out, and they handle all the forums work for you.
    If any of my close friends weren't already playing the game, I would!

Ngl I do 95% of my mafia games as a player on mobile. I have become a show source pro.  :>
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I have not been feeling so well the last week, from exhaustion and pain from my shoulder /arm. I am around just trying to relax.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

2016 has been such an unexpectedly expensive year. Kind of want to go back in time and warn myself in autumn, "Don't make plans to do things in LA. It seems doable now, but you'll thank me later. Trust."
    Daraius said:
  • Salome said:
    Sylvanas said:
    So sunburnt. :(
    Sunburn party. Aloe kiddie pools for everyone!

I am a human snake. :( Peeling.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    So many neat things came out the weeks after I got the plague and can't really justify spending any money without feeling mega guilty. I can't even play the WoW expansion I dropped money on months ago because I'm feeling self-conscious about the subscription price.
  • edited July 2016
    Guy asks me out for a drink. I agree. Great conversation, he's smart and entertaining and a gentlement. Isn't trying to grope me in public or asking me back to his place. No surprise "I'm a gay Donald Trump fan."

I start think...is this a real date? Did I actually find a good date? 

"I'm moving to New York in November."

8-|
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Aren't you headed back to Texas eventually? Why not have a few months of fun.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Finally broke up with my boyfriend for good. I'm okay he's taking it incredibly hard and I'm being brought into the drama.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited July 2016
    Oh shit, you're right.

OH GOD I'M THE BAD DATE NOW.

You think you're now the bad date? Weren't you always? 

I'm just saying - the common theme between all the dates is you.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Damn @Synkarin for a Gaudi that was ice cold.
    Daraius said: