What are you playing?

Comments

• There is...but a lot of the universe building that I thought mattered in ME1 got thrown out in ME2!

"Our guns don't need ammo, they all universally overheat because they take little shards from a big block inside them but the process generates some heat, so that's what limits our guns"

"Hahahaha remember that overheating problem well now we have clips - i mean 'heat sinks' you can't fire your gun without reloa- i mean, replacing the heat sink! A certain amount of shots every time!'
  • Also ME1 matters because it gave me the beauty that is JealousEx!Kaidan in ME3. Very important.
  • Daraius said:
    Welp, ME1 is super cheap on Steam right now, but as far as I can tell it won't be possible to transfer my data to the PS3 when I'm ready to start on ME2. Still, I feel like there's a lot of universe-building I'd miss out on if I start with ME2...
    Consoles? Boo, hiss, etc.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Shrug, eyeroll, etc.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Went back to Bastion after months away. Such an awesome game. Really should play it more.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Come play smash bros. with me.
    Shuyin said:
    I dun have a Wii or WiiU. I'll fight you in spirit though.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Neos said:
    Shuyin said:
    No 2DS/3DS?  The portable version is quite enjoyable, plus you have the added advantage of being able to play it on the go ^_^
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    Kagato said:
    Neos said:
    Shuyin said:
    No 2DS/3DS?  The portable version is quite enjoyable, plus you have the added advantage of being able to play it on the go ^_^
    I haven't had a DS in years. The majority, if not all, of my gaming is done on my laptop.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    From the way Commander Shepherd talks, I'm not convinced he's not an inorganic life form. Does he get any less robotic as the game/series progresses? :-/
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Maleshep is a million times worse at voice acting than femshep. Recommend the switch highly.

• Tali is a really good romance for a manshep. (from ME2 on)

But god, do I agree. Such a monotonous voice!

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited December 2014
    Riluna said:
    Tali is a really good romance for a manshep. (from ME2 on)

But god, do I agree. Such a monotonous voice!
    But you get Garrus and omg, Thane Krios :x

Jack/Miranda just don't pass muster in comparison.

EDIT: Although I guess you do have a point. Tali is quite adorable... and I have considered a play through with maleShep just for her.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Tali was worth the inferior voice acting for me. But, my femshep was all about the Garrus.
  • I bought Dragon Age: Inquisition last week, but I've only played maybe three or four hours of it. I keep getting enthralled by Lusternia and other internet activities.
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • I just cannot any of the aliens as femshep. So I stick with my boring vanilla human options. Still on ME2, so much side-quests and stuff to do. Then, finally, I shall play 3. And the universe will probably end. I apologize in advance for this.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Rialorm said:
    I just cannot any of the aliens as femshep. So I stick with my boring vanilla human options. Still on ME2, so much side-quests and stuff to do. Then, finally, I shall play 3. And the universe will probably end. I apologize in advance for this.
    Actually, it's important to remember this is all just in our -one- Milky Way galaxy. Wrap your head around that.

• Rialorm said:
    I just cannot any of the aliens as femshep. So I stick with my boring vanilla human options. Still on ME2, so much side-quests and stuff to do. Then, finally, I shall play 3. And the universe will probably end. I apologize in advance for this.
    Just you wait until 3. Thane will probably make you cry.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • edited December 2014
    So I have loved Choice of Romance: Affairs of the Court and they finally released part 3, completing the game! Rejoice! Protip: the game only continues after part one if you choose to be the King's floozy, because the next two parts are based on using your influence in court to attain power and glory for your house, though the methods of becoming said floozy can vary! It's quite well-written and fun. (I personally like to go for playing the subtle, scheming trollop who pulls all the puppet strings.)
    Isune said:
    So I have loved Choice of Romance: Affairs of the Court and they finally released part 3, completing the game! Rejoice! Protip: the game only continues after part one if you choose to be the King's floozy, because the next two parts are based on using your influence in court to attain power and glory for your house, though the methods of becoming said floozy can vary! It's quite well-written and fun. (I personally like to go for playing the subtle, scheming trollop who pulls all the puppet strings.)
    Fancy. I'll have to give it a go later today. :)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

Isune said:
    Thought I'd take a quick look and....well there goes my day! I'm hooked already.

• Isune said:
    I'm absolutely enthralled. They could have asked for way more than $1 for this.

Riluna said:
    Isune said:
    It does appear that one can actually be the Queen's floozy too, no? I didn't buy the whole thing yet... but it seems to be a possible way to go.

• edited December 2014
    EDIT: Quoting on this forum defeats me

• edited December 2014
    Elanorwen said:
    Riluna said:
    Isune said:
    It does appear that one can actually be the Queen's floozy too, no? I didn't buy the whole thing yet... but it seems to be a possible way to go.
    From everything I've explored so far, yes. Gender/sexuality choices determine what nouns/pronouns you prefer to see. It has zero impact on the story besides that.

• Indeed. You can be a queenly or kingly floozy. The world is your oyster.
    Started playing Sim City 2000 again for nostalgia since it is available free on origin for a limited time ^_^

Isune said:
    Gave it a try, ended up knocking off the King Consort and taking his place >_>

• Kurut said:
    I bought Dragon Age: Inquisition last week, but I've only played maybe three or four hours of it. I keep getting enthralled by Lusternia and other internet activities.
    It's sooo goooooood. I beat it last week. My only suggestion is don't be a Knight Enchanter. It sucks the fun and the challenge right out of the game