What are you playing?

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Having downloaded Far Harbor, I can't seem to get it triggered. I've already passed all known requirements for it, but I can't seem to pick up the radio broadcast that starts it. I've even gone so far as to have Nick as my active companion and go to his office with him in tow. Anyone?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Can't you send him into a battle he can't win or survive? Don't thrust the dagger in yourself and you can maybe avoid the kinslaying. (Disclaimer: I've never played CK2. Or any of them)
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Not when I'm pushing 80 and can croak any second! People die natural deaths at 60 here!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Yeah, getting killed in action can be hard to achieve in CK2. Slightly easier in EU4, but still a potshot in the dark.

• What game is this that you people are murdering your own children because politics?

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • I'm playing through the first Mass Effect yet again because I wanna finish this damn series. So far I've started ME2 4+ times and never gotten anywhere. But this time I am determined!
  • Riluna said:
    What game is this that you people are murdering your own children because politics?
    Crusader Kings 2.

Riluna said:
    What game is this that you people are murdering your own children because politics?
    Lerad's got it: Crusader Kings 2. Meanwhile I killed off an imbecile grandchild and a slow grandchild and I feel it's been a productive day in Italy.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Cen said:
    I'm playing through the first Mass Effect yet again because I wanna finish this damn series. So far I've started ME2 4+ times and never gotten anywhere. But this time I am determined!
    When you finally do get to ME3, download the director's cut ending. IJS.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Returning to my roots of Age of Empires, one of the first games I played. So addictive!
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • You know your team is meh when you get the gold medal for objective kills... as Mercy. x.x

Is the Lusternia healing overhaul here yet? .-.
    beep
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Moved on to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords, after 2 or 3 hours of downloading and installing mods, including the major Restoration one. This game was brilliant.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Uncharted 4. Best movie I've ever played.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Mods for Fallout 4...

On Xbox!

Also, I missed the CK2 conversation.

Never kill a kid unless you have two backups. The Catholic way.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Looking forward to Star Ocean 5 coming out in PS4 on July 1st.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I decided to play some good ol' Donkey Kong Country.

I died 7 times on the second stage.

I decided not to play Donkey Kong Country.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
    It is nearly five am but I finished Zero Time Dilemma at last and I am a mess of conflicting emotions but also very tired. Virtue's Last Reward is still my favorite installment but this one had some story bits I won't be forgetting anytime soon. What a trilogy. Amazing amazing plot throughout.
    Daraius said:
  • Everiine said:
    Moved on to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords, after 2 or 3 hours of downloading and installing mods, including the major Restoration one. This game was brilliant.
    It's amazing, and it's also painful. This game could have been so much more if it wasn't rushed so hard for a deadline.

Riluna said:
    Everiine said:
    It's amazing, and it's also painful. This game could have been so much more if it wasn't rushed so hard for a deadline.
    I played it years ago, and even I could tell it wasn't finished (especially the final planet. It felt like half of the map was there, but inaccessble). I'm enjoying it more now that I know the story and can see all the things leading up to it.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Also, thanks to the Steam sale, I'm playing The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (redux). Played about a half hour so far. Liking it!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited July 2016
    Highly recommend the Swapper for some brain-wrinkling puzzles and some deep thoughts about identity and cognition. $3 on Steam until tomorrow, and totally worth it.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Darkest Dungeon. It's pretty alright. 

There have been a few tedious moments, mostly brought about by the fact that I didn't realize you could be overleveled for missions; because of this, I've effectively had to raise a party to fight the first bosses twice, making everything take much longer than it should have to get going. At Week 31, I have taken out the level 1 bosses and thus far managed to avoid any catastrophic failures, though I have had some close calls, and lost a handful of guys on the way. Honestly, I feel like I'm fighting my gold more than anything.
  • Does anyone have table top simulator?
  • i plan to get it ob my next pay. what ate you planning to run?
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Ellowyn said:
    Does anyone have table top simulator?
    @Portius and I both have it!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I've only played cards against humanity & I'm blown away with how amazing it is.

I want to play ultimate werewolf too, but am happy with anything really.  What do you guys play?
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I do a lot of miniature wargaming on it. It's not perfect for it, but it's better than anything else digital. Bloodbowl works great if you're willing to proxy miniatures and dice. Good alternative to the specialize Bloodbowl game. I'm also a huge fan of Condottieri on it. Last I checked it was only available in French, but it's one of those delightful Eurogames where everything runs on pictures, so it doesn't matter as long as you know the rules.

Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • @Ellowyn I was getting in the hopes of finding DnD playerd.

@Portius warhammer 40k?