Simple Ideas

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'm fairly certain that by 'standard size' she meant 100.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Eritheyl said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Ayisdra said:
    I would love if it showed tattooweight for tattoo designs on DESIGN LIST <cartel>
    Generally, old designs with weird weight for the body part should just be fixed to be standard sized and leave it at that, then make sure new designs being submitted can't be weird weights.
    That would mean chest and back tattoos could only be set to 200 weight, which is useless given that powers max out at 100. Also, some of us like having multiple designs on body parts! :(
    200 weight is a weird weight for chest/back. 100 is the standard for there. *shrug* I didn't say full weight for the body part.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Still, I'm not into unnecessary restrictions where ~the almighty artistic expression~ is involved. Imo a lot of design types could use more information in the catalog readout (scabbards and frogges, hella).
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    That said, anything above 100 (but not below) should probably be capped at 100, retroactivly. 
  • Elanorwen said:
    Ayisdra said:
    I would love if it showed tattooweight for tattoo designs on DESIGN LIST <cartel>
    Generally, old designs with weird weight for the body part should just be fixed to be standard sized and leave it at that, then make sure new designs being submitted can't be weird weights.
    It isn't to do with other designs. It just seems like a rather nice thing to have on the quick list that is Design List rather having to go into DESIGN <number> to see it. Maybe I want to be special and make a not max weight for part design.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Ayisdra said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Ayisdra said:
    It isn't to do with other designs. It just seems like a rather nice thing to have on the quick list that is Design List rather having to go into DESIGN <number> to see it. Maybe I want to be special and make a not max weight for part design.
    If all designs are uniform, i.e. max weight per body part except where it's back/chest at 100 weight, you don't need it.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Seen when I entered the room:

A centaur hunter says, "Hail, student of Eurytus."
    A centaur hunter nods respectfully to you.
    A frost hag says, "Hail, child of the forest."
    A kephera nature warder exclaims, "Greetings, forest dweller!"

Could we please get these greetings reduced to one per person? This is annoyingly spammy.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Everiine said:

Could we please get these greetings reduced to one per person? This is annoyingly spammy.
    Place less guards! At least guard types - we only have one type at our nexus and I think the worst spam I've had is three greeting me out of the 40 there. I wonder if the number of types increases the chances for spam.

Five is about the most I've seen, but even in the above example, 3 greetings are from the same type. So, it's still a problem.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Hallifax guards don't say a peep. Ever.  B-)

• Enyalida said:
    Psionics actually has a reduced chance to proc several effects, due to their stacked nature. The more you know?
    Try using psionics against a Harmony monk with the pacify aura up. Proc near every hit.
  • Everiine said:

Sheesh. They're just being friendly!
  • Pockets. Robes with pockets. Sleeves that are big gaint pockets. Robes that I can put scrolls in. 
  • Buy a purse/pouch you heathen
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Or a satchel. Those are trendy and fashionable.
    Or just hold all your stuff in your hands, by magic, and EMOTE pulling stuff out yo robes. When I'm Wildewood, all my stuff is stashed in and among my upper branches, wrapped in waterproofed fabric or leather.
  • Silea said:
    Buy a purse/pouch you heathen

Aerotan said:
    Or a satchel. Those are trendy and fashionable.
    I went and bought both. And I will also take Enyalida's suggestion
  • edited January 2015
    Aruin said:
    Pockets. Robes with pockets. Sleeves that are big gaint pockets. Robes that I can put scrolls in. 
    There is no need for pockets when you have no limit on what you can carry. I'd like you to try wielding a massive steam-gun and shield while also holding five vials, rings, clothes, commodities, gold, cubes and artefacts in real life. No need for pockets.
  • Grant Wonderwand Crystals from the Wheel of Tzaraziko.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Ventidius said:
    Aruin said:
    Pockets. Robes with pockets. Sleeves that are big gaint pockets. Robes that I can put scrolls in. 
    There is no need for pockets when you have no limit on what you can carry. I'd like you to try wielding a massive steam-gun and shield while also holding five vials, rings, clothes, commodities, gold, cubes and artefacts in real life. No need for pockets.
    Some of us prefer not to have too much in our inventories to sift through though.
    Bah. Back in my day, we carried hundreds of vials and we're glad for the opportunity, Humbug /shakefist ;p
  • And if you wanted to know what you had, you had to put them in a pack one by one or have half a thousand lessons in discernment!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Uphill both ways in the snow, and you had to alias taking vials out of your pack and drinking them and putting them back, or some asshat aquamancer would destroy your vials.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:
    Uphill both ways in the snow, and you had to alias taking vials out of your pack and drinking them and putting them back, or some asshat aquamancer would destroy your vials.
    wtb dilute back
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Idea: we can't seem to get the gods to give us chocolate or things to produce honeycombs. Let us use sugar as honey, or if you have vials of honey, you can use that in recipes.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Shaddus said:
    Idea: we can't seem to get the gods to give us chocolate or things to produce honeycombs. Let us use sugar as honey, or if you have vials of honey, you can use that in recipes.
    The solution is to use corn syrup.
  • But then Mag will have an obesity crisis, there'll be protests in Gaudiguch, Hallifax will ban it early and, then the research will turn out to have been flawed, but it'll take years of subsequent studies before people actually believe them...
    Is that what really happened to Gorgulu?

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Let us trade goop for credits!