Simple Ideas

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Ssaliss said:
    I really can't see any perks
    `"*~., IMMERSION ,.~*"`
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eh. It could easilly be solved by making the message "At home in the kitchen, you have no trouble whipping up a wafer of purity dust in the oven, and you carefully take it out."

• Ssaliss said:
    Make cooking leave what you cooked in your inventory, not the oven. I really can't see any perks at all with it remaining in the oven...
    But they're the only free platters I can reliably get that don't taste like someone dropped them at a nexus.
  • Allow Artisans to make stickers that can be applied to keys, to help differentiate them.

So instead of

You are holding:
    "key12974"                              a key
    "key88134"                              a key
    "key45307"                              a key

You'd get

You are holding:
    "key12974"                              a key with a yellow sticker
    "key88134"                              a key with a green sticker
    "key45307"                              a key with a sticker depicting the rise and fall of the Holy Celestian Empire
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Kiradawea said:
    Allow Artisans to make stickers that can be applied to keys, to help differentiate them.

So instead of

You are holding:

You'd get

You are holding:
    "key45307"                              a key with a sticker depicting the rise and fall of the Holy Celestian Empire
    keylist
    Key #66699 unlocks the door(s) between:
       "Crow's Talons" and "Deep Underground"

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'd prefer to see bookbinders make those.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    I'd prefer to see bookbinders make those.
    Bookbinders could work too. I just want to give artisans something they can sell in shops.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Well, there are furniture. Not exactly awesome shop stock though...
  • Eritheyl said:
    Kiradawea said:
    Allow Artisans to make stickers that can be applied to keys, to help differentiate them.

So instead of

You are holding:

You'd get

You are holding:
    keylist
    Why do you have the keys to our shop?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Tylwyth said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Kiradawea said:

So instead of

You are holding:

You'd get

You are holding:
    keylist
    Why do you have the keys to our shop?
    People alt. It's a thing.

• Also, it doesn't actually matter. Even if he has the key to a shop, he can't do anything with it if he's not on the shop list.
    I love Tylwyth. He's so delightfully oblivious.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    @Tylwyth should contact his guild admin and tell the admin to change the shop locks just in case.
  • Why would Rekath have the shop locks?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Guild admin isn't necessarily the guy who controls the shop. Better to go to the shop and see who actually runs it, and then speak to them if you think it's an issue (which it most likely isn't at all). Of course, this runs into the issue that you only know about this due to having seen it on the forums (an OOC resource), and thus your character doesn't know about it AT ALL, meaning it'd be rather poor form mentioning it ICly.
    edited August 2015
    I RUN THE SHOP. EVERYTHING IS FINE.

Now to get back on topic please, would it be possible to have the Race field on SCORE changed to actually reflect your race, for demigod+? I understand that it's probably something something old code something whatever, but I would really like if it could just say 'Race: Viscanti' instead of 'Race: Twisted Demigod Changelin' (cut).

Sometimes I forget what I am under my hat, and don't want to take it off in public or walk away for a sneak peek!

-

• Can deeded clans not take up clanslots, please?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Eritheyl said:
    I RUN THE SHOP. EVERYTHING IS FINE.

Now to get back on topic please, would it be possible to have the Race field on SCORE changed to actually reflect your race, for demigod+? I understand that it's probably something something old code something whatever, but I would really like if it could just say 'Race: Viscanti' instead of 'Race: Twisted Demigod Changelin' (cut).

Sometimes I forget what I am under my hat, and don't want to take it off in public or walk away for a sneak peek!
    So, I recently discovered this is a thing:

SHOW RACE

You slip into a dapper, violet-banded black felt hat.
    show race
    Your apparent race is vernal ascendant.
    Your true race is dwarf.

Race hat is Viscanti. It works, hurrah!

Lavinya said:

Race hat is Viscanti. It works, hurrah!
    LE GASP.

-

• edited August 2015
    Ban the BRUSH emote for Trill.
    Thanks.

• since the hair and beard curios are such a big thing for flavor looks, could we have the option to buy a full beard or full hair curio from the hair curio shop? I dont think everyone wants to go around trying to collect pieces for a hair style they want for their character. Besides, it is more flavor anyway.
  • A few things:

A list for GUILD LASTLOGIN that lists the last 20 or so times a person logged in
    Being able to use things like guild score/inventory/etc when a person is not online would be nice.

Group messages - able to send the same message to more than one person with the same command, replies to said message go to all those on the message, etc.
  • Hallifax already has i-pads.

Now they get the evils of group messaging?

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Oops, I accidentally hit Reply All...
  • Could Maiden have an option when summoned to make her follow someone else?

faesummon maiden <target>

Just a convenience for trying to bless other people.
  • Oh, probably been asked for but can there be some kind of... artifact pot or something (ooh maybe a manse upgrade) that lets wiccans plant the snoefaasia and the maeve gardens fae and not have them decay?

Would happily pay a hundred or maybe two credits to not do the quests every year.
  • YES
    Daraius said:
    Would love it if the EXP bonus achievement awards were in the form of one-time use items that players could activate at will. 

• There should be a dingbat market.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Would like to get a message informing the TM when a pending design in a cartel is approved or rejected. While I'm at it, I'd also like a pony.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."