Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• @Avurekhos, @Farsyk, @Niina Good scrims today, I like the back and forth. See ya guys tomorrow I'm sure
  • Siam said:

Well, seeing as he lost titan on purpose, he might have died on purpose, too, you know?

He claims it was on purpose. If he just had the common sense to ask anyone, he would not have had to. Oh well, I am sure he will have fun getting back up and losing it again buying all his powers again.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• I'm going to assume you two mean Demi, not Titan.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Lol@Glom politics right now. Just lol.
  • Celina said:

You can put any orgs name in that statement.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  •  Yeah, he'a titan Faeling. 'course you'd think a faeling married to shrubbery would be friendly with the forestals but that's life I suppose. or In arcanis's case death.........
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Celina said:

I'm not laughing :( This is a real headache.
  • Well, he's currently a Titan,
    Ssaliss said:

Celina said:

I think we should just be neutral to all cities. Ideally having a NAP(as along as it prevents future fae deaths, past ones could be forgiven) with all of them would be good. While I'm not in a position to buy my own clan, if I could, my first would be a cross-city/commune one for those interested in lifting Maeve's brand.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Tylwyth said:

Well, he's currently a Titan,

Ssaliss said:

Celina said:

I think we should just be neutral to all cities. Ideally having a NAP(as along as it prevents future fae deaths, past ones could be forgiven) with all of them would be good. While I'm not in a position to buy my own clan, if I could, my first would be a cross-city/commune one for those interested in lifting Maeve's brand.
    Can't be neutral while murdering NAP-ped orgs' leaders. Just saying. Also, sorry, @Ssaliss, but are you surprised?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited April 2015
    Was that a dead horse I just saw a few posts back?

"would be a cross-city/commune one for those interested in lifting Maeve's brand."

Yeah, thought I saw a dead horse.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited April 2015
    Ssaliss said:

Celina said:

My laugh is cynical. I just don't get what's going on, and why Glom's leaders are putting the combatants in a position to just get shat on, defend when they happen to be around, and then stand around and look pretty. Does Glom want to bounce back? Does Glom actually want to have and keep higher tier PKers? Or is having 2 people with a clue good enough for an occasional domoth and village, some attempted defense, and then let's call it a day. I'm just saying, at this point I'm pretty sure only one person has has been able to chase down Arcanis outside of Glom and kick his teeth in, and I'd appreciate not getting tells and messages because X Celestian or Y Hallifaxian died and cried about it. Maybe Glom should worry about Glom first, or does that just make me the lame old school grandma. I on't know, back in my day when everyone agreed X non glom was bad and attacked Y Glom without much reason, or when Z non glom interfered with a quest glom had spent hours on the Court didn't start shitting bricks over calling that dude X an enemy and dude Z getting a mud hole stomped in his face. 

And then playing politics with the top PKers and 10 court members down voting the, pretty much undisputed, most knowledgeable and capable combatant. I know I'm never going to win again, I don't really care about that. I choose to play a contentious bitch, and I enjoy the consequences as much as the boons for doing it. But this buddy system in the Court to upvote a really inexperienced combatant (who I love, but seriously, not a PKer) as our only VA, while mass down voting the only nominee who could realistically walk into a room of 3 capable opponents and win, a very practical and applicable skill (I should know) for being an orgs primary domoth holder, is just symbolic of how dumb things are right now. 

At least Lerad is in the running, I <3 him I'm pretty happy with him winning. I think he'll do great.

/rant
    Elanorwen said:

Tylwyth said:

Well, he's currently a Titan,

Ssaliss said:

Celina said:

Can't be neutral while murdering NAP-ped orgs' leaders. Just saying. Also, sorry, @Ssaliss, but are you surprised?
    Maybe said leader shouldn't be acting like a dbag and interfering with quests we were in the middle of off prime in front of a person who can feed them their own teeth?

It's a simple rule I live by. Don't be a bitch, or get cut. 
  • According to the events post, there's something out there in the dreaming, watching the first world. ... What this tells me is that I'm going to have to watch the Lake of Dreams for the next 8 months.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Celina said:

Ssaliss said:

Celina said:

But this buddy system in the Court to upvote a really inexperienced combatant (who I love, but seriously, not a PKer) as our only VA, while mass down voting the only nominee who could realistically walk into a room of 3 capable opponents and win, a very practical and applicable skill (I should know) for being an orgs primary domoth holder, is just symbolic of how dumb things are right now. 

Niico confirmed for VA.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Come back to me baby, I know you punched me in the face, but I know you only did it cause you cared.

Also for what it's worth, the true winner in glom politics is actually Celest.
  • I really miss RP vernals.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Likely, the number of no votes stem from you having just returned, and as you said, the contentious attitude. There's likely uncertainty that you'll stick around, since last time you stirred things up, then went poof, ostensibly retiring from the game.

These were things I considered in whether or not to give Celina my yes vote. poke me ig some time, and we can finish our chat.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    When I was on my alt, I suggested that there be a vote for "wait and consider VAs later". Dunno if that floated.

• It can also sound like Lust Hernia. That would be frightening...
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    That is a good reason to not pronounce it that way when you talk about it.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited April 2015
    Wellp, that play that doesn't exist has been finished. Now to find someone to help with/do the performing of it. Combination of lack of time and IC-reasons keep Luce from wanting to do it.
  • Well, I posted this in the wrong thread... now it just looks really random.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf

It can also sound like Lust Hernia. That would be frightening...

Can't unhear that when I see Lusternia now.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I think my unstable emotions made someone quit Lusternia. Meh.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA

readlog serenguard 0 1
    2015/04/17 15:41:40 - Kyera stepped out of the Portal of Fate as a new student.

honours kyera
    There is no such person, I'm afraid.

Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    We came, we died, we realized that raiding elemental/cosmic was just not worth.

Sorry communes, you're our eternal battlefield for life.

• Cosmic can be worth it. It's just harder. Need to be more organized.
    2 million per death definitely not worth it. 

I'd have kept bashing godrealms and gotten sweet gold (?) / exp out of it.

Plus side, I feel better after our walloping yesterday / this morning.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Shuyin said:

2 million per death definitely not worth it. 

I'd have kept bashing Gaudiguch's single godrealm and gotten sweet gold (?) / exp out of it.

Plus side, I feel better after our walloping yesterday / this morning.
    ftfy
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Well yes. 

To be fair, there are a lot of moths and no defenders! I'd bash that too. Pull a Veyrzhul and make a route out of it.
This discussion has been closed.