Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Ssaliss said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Enemy statuses, uuuuggghhhh.

Few things are so terrible as trying to go through the proper avenues to have a status cleared...with a guild that has zero active leadership. My level of frustration is astronomical.
    Yeah, sorry :( I'm really close to just going "Eh, screw this" and unenemy you myself.
    PLS DO. I recall going through you as GC the last time, and I must say your approach was memorable.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Subby got enemied to hallifax for crashing a celestian astral hunt ;)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Shaddus said:
    If it's the one I'm thinking of, then you are forgetting a fairly substantial number of other involved people/parties.
    Vivet said:

Shaddus said:

If it's the one I'm thinking of, then you are forgetting a fairly substantial number of other involved people/parties.

I've only crashed one astral party, and it was in response to Kelly crashing ours :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    Shaddus said:
    I've only crashed one astral party, and it was in response to Kelly crashing ours :(
    That's fine, but even if you're not targetting citymates specifically, your actions are still logically contributing to their deaths.

Wouldn't have even bothered me save for the coy winking, as though to imply the bash was composed of celest players -only- and ohoho, look at that unnecessary enemying. I guess sometimes a tweet is just a tweet, but tweeting enemy reasons are so commonly about "this is my unfair branding" that its hard not to react that way, and made this feel ridiculously dishonest.

Well ok.
    My original point was that some people get enemied for what they consider to be stupid reasons. If they care, they'll work to be unenemied. If they don't care or the requirement is a bit too harsh, they won't. There's no real reason for the Ambassador to care either way unless the Ambassador is wanting that person to join the org.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited January 2015

Sooo there are new people wanting to join the Order! I wish I could induct them though...lifegoals!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Shaddus said:
    Shaddus said:
    And Kelly crashing it was in response to a certain three Gaudi ascendants repeatedly crashing hers.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Yeah, just nevermind it at this point. I'm extra irritable right now and the comment drew it out - I've already spoken my mind, consider it done.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I wonder if I could get away with playing an illy monk racehatted to a kephera. In Celest...

• I don't even know how to RP racehats... Some artifacts need some lore background!
    I just mentally rope them in with illusion changeself?

Lorina said:
    I don't even know how to RP racehats... Some artifacts need some lore background!
    I just mentally rope them in with illusion changeself?
    They don't exist in an IC fashion. Otherwise wouldn't people be weirded out by the 6-foot tall faelings running around... or alternately the 2-foot tall loboshigarus?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited January 2015
    Tweet

A bit after the fact but I found doing the in game play way more nerve wracking than an actual stage play??
    You just have to copy out words someone else has written and press enter? Why?

I'm blaming it on not having a costume that I am personally in and thus was myself pressing enter.

Tweet

*Edit because of course I make typos out of game too
  • Lavinya said:
    Silvanus said:
    Daraius said:
    Kiradawea said:

Anyway.

How to hold a quiz:

Look at cwho.
    See that there are many citizens about.
    Announce intent to hold a quiz over ct.
    Watch as cwho shrinks down to almost none.

And that is how you hold a quiz for only yourself and close friends.
    It became a kind of neat head-to-head miniquiz with people coming and going and everyone playing Quizmaster!

Unrelated: I try to grease the wheels a little in most cases, but is it too easy to get unenemied from Hallifax? 
    Related to your unrelated: Magnagora's got changed too 100 essence and one sacrifice at a Demon Lord for most enemies. 500 essence and 5 sacrifices to each Demon Lord if you were once a Magnagoran and got enemied. (Also made Caco enemy all city enemies, and one poem/limerick/song/literary piece revolving around the Caco was required, but I don't think anyone has tried that yet).

Gold fines are super boring, most  organizations are in no threat to be anywhere short of gold. I'm all for more creative/harder enemy statuses, that way, some thought could actually go into putting all these enemy statuses instead of being given a "temporary" enemy status for Chaos event that never gets removed.
    We have had one, actually! @Kazel rose to the challenge with two limericks, which made me so happy. Sadly she was just given a gold fine to Mag without any sacrifice or essence cost (AHEM @Marcella) but I love making enemy status and removal mean something.
    I'm pretty sure everyone knows that Marcella has a soft spot for female Moondancers at this point.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited January 2015
    My size stat is 2. I could do it!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    You do False Memory so well, @Lavinya. :D
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Maybe a cloak of shifting hues to be sure people can't see it. Or whatever it is that hides what you're wearing. The only thing is, if I die people might see the worrrrrrm.

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I feel like those three gaudi ascendants are to blame, so you guys should exact revenge on them. I think they can take it.
  • Race hats are a tool used by liars and the impatient.
    Shuyin said:

I feel like those three gaudi ascendants are to blame, so you guys should exact revenge on them. I think they can take it.

I know, right?

Some of us just wanna ur'bash until we get a second trade. I can't afford 50 lessons every time Gaudi needs food for a party :(
  • I'm pretty sure everyone knows that Marcella has a soft spot for female Moondancers at this point.
    Yeah Kazel! What is up with that? :P
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    If Viscanti were anywhere near viable as a min/max race, I totally would.

But let's ditch the roleplay, merians >>>>>> viscanti. Even Thoros cameo'd as a merian with a racehat.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.

• Lavinya said:

They are used by roleplayers who also want to have the best mechanical benefit of a viable race.
    This is also true! Being a liar is not necessarily a negative aspect, it is simply an aspect. The solution is to ask: why is it necessary to lie?
    Shuyin said:
    Pretty sure two of them were present for the astrobash crash. As to exacting revenge on them directly.... yeah, I know, we'll just bring in everyone that went to the astrobashes that you guys keep crashing and kill you repeatedly... and you're just gonna sit there and take it rather than go home to Gaudi prime/continuum? Uh-huh.

• Aruin said:
    Tweet

A bit after the fact but I found doing the in game play way more nerve wracking than an actual stage play??
    You just have to copy out words someone else has written and press enter? Why?

I'm blaming it on not having a costume that I am personally in and thus was myself pressing enter.

Tweet

*Edit because of course I make typos out of game too
    Wait you mean that you don't dress up as your character while playing Lusternia?
This discussion has been closed.