Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• *cackle*

Neos totally rocks aqua. The best aqua ever to aqua and when he aquas he makes you wanna aqua too.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited February 2015
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Siam said:

He has been engaged to be married to Kilauea for 1207 months.

Decisions.

At least someone has waited longer than you.

He has been engaged to be married to Marquessa Jadryga La'Croix, Lady of the Tower for 3487 months.
  • Shaddus said:

What amuses me the most in the last few pages is how Maligorn was all over Elanorwen when he played his Pyro, but now constantly defends her back on his Symph.

This isn't meant as a knock on Mali, but reminds me how often who we play ingame influences who we agree or disagree with in the forums.

I'm still mad at Elanorwen. She hasn't even summoned the gumption to actually apologize for what she said to him without any strings attached to the apology. Don't get me wrong, I'm angry at everyone all the time.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Maligorn said:

Shaddus said:

What amuses me the most in the last few pages is how Maligorn was all over Elanorwen when he played his Pyro, but now constantly defends her back on his Symph.

This isn't meant as a knock on Mali, but reminds me how often who we play ingame influences who we agree or disagree with in the forums.

I'm still mad at Elanorwen. She hasn't even summoned the gumption to actually apologize for what she said to him without any strings attached to the apology. Don't get me wrong, I'm angry at everyone all the time.
    Goooooooosfraba?

That said, pretty sure we had a decently long discussion about the particular situation. Confused as to why you feel it needs more.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Lavinya said:

Nothing like being ganked while you're not paying attention before your morning coffee. Serves me right, blah blah, but now I am cranky pants and there is NO FREAKING COFFEE. I hate getting ganked. Rargh.

D: I'm sorrrryyyyyyy D:
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Guys. Guys. Guys. I just published the best book ever. My masterpiece.

"The Aslaran Who Could Not Roar"

You're welcome.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Gonna guess it's a 2500 word set-up for a pun.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    It's not not pun based.

Didn't have the filler for it to be that long, though. Sadly. I can have a new masterpiece when I write a feghoot that wasn't concocted in less than an hour after the last sentence occurred to me.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Portius said:

Guys. Guys. Guys. I just published the best book ever. My masterpiece.

"The Aslaran Who Could Not Roar"

You're welcome.

It is a horrible thing. Do not read. You will regert it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I had a horribly interesting train of thought today, which started as I thought about a conversation between Crumkane and Subotai, whereas I asked if He ever had a mate.

My thoughts today turned then to, "what would His mate look like?"

Then they turned to, "what would Crumkane look like as a woman?"

Then it turned to, "I wonder if I could pull off a tapestry of the divine, but transgendered?"

Imagine it. Lady Shikari stalks the underbrush with a spear in one hand (channeling Nidalee here) as a very aloof, raven-haired Lady Nocht watches in disdain. On another side, Lisaera looks on with a faint smile, His silvered locks flowing down his back in a stream of argent curls as he watches Lady Charune practices her archery.

Ok, that description sucks, but the concept seems awesome.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I'm going to need a rule 63 makeover of the Divine, stat.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I might already have a !genderbent !young Drocilla description around.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    *buy fink nose for fink*

*plays around on illithiod monk*

I forgot how addictive scent is! I keep wanting to do it all the time!

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    and it doesn't ping people in the immediate area like using scrying/windowing does 
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Qistrel said:

*buy fink nose for fink*

*plays around on illithiod monk*

I forgot how addictive scent is! I keep wanting to do it all the time!

Level 50 mindsense, at least? ::::D
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Scent is better because it shows the room of those in the area, and doesn't take balance/eq (though requires it). Mindsense is superior because of the badass 3rd person message, though. Far better than sticking your nose in the air like a starved puppy.

• Maligorn said:

Shaddus said:

Love you too.

'sides, it's easy to get Mali not-mad. Just prepare a suitable basket of sweet treats. :D
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kiradawea said:

Maligorn said:

Shaddus said:

Love you too.

'sides, it's easy to get Mali not-mad. Just prepare a suitable basket of sweet treats. :D
    Sounds like too much work. Can I prepare him with some sage and onion instead?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:

Kiradawea said:

Maligorn said:

Shaddus said:

Love you too.

Little known fact: Onion are the least sage of any of the veggies.
    Steingrim said:

Elanorwen said:

Kiradawea said:

Maligorn said:

Shaddus said:

Love you too.

I dunno, they've got a lot of layers.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Shaddus said:

Steingrim said:

Elanorwen said:

Kiradawea said:

Maligorn said:

Shaddus said:

Love you too.

I dunno, they've got a lot of layers.
    Just like these nesting quote boxes am I right?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited February 2015
    It saddens me every time I hear Serenwilders say 'We know little of our past'. Especially when they then say 'Did you know this was in the forest?', and I'm like 'Um, yes.'

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    As cool as mindsense can be, you forget it exists once you have scent.   :(
  • Qistrel said:

It saddens me every time I hear Serenwilders say 'We know little of our past'. Especially when they then say 'Did you know this was in the forest?', and I'm like 'Um, yes.'

Seriously though Serenwilde IS it's history,
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Qistrel said:

That's nothing...on an alt, I had a self-proclaimed 'Elder' in another org tell me that they have no idea what their org's motto actually means.

All my hope and respect was right out the window at that point, another for the pile.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Isn't there just one org with a motto?
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Shaddus said:

Isn't there just one org with a motto?

I'm okay with being less subtle than my good manners should call for, sometimes.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited February 2015
    If you're talking about NMBG... how the heck do they not know what it stands for? It's right there in the bloody motto!

Unless you're talking about fa'Glom, which admittedly is a bit less obvious.
This discussion has been closed.