Simple questions?

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited December 2015
    Agreed. No intention of purchasing any of that without some sort of idea about what's inside, if it's multiple different Artifacts per type, etc.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Maligorn said:
    Lothringen suddenly rushes away at an impossible speed, his figure becoming a blur of motion.

What is that? It broke through pfifth.
    He's a warrior, and was a warrior yesterday unless I'm mistaken. So I don't know how it could be starleaper. It looks like starleaper.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Wonderwand.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Wonderwand:

11 Starleaper (1/game day)

Oh right. Everything's an artifact.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    At least it's not just totem's anymore amirite?

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    edited December 2015
    That's because you already took all the good stuff. What are you going to take next, squirrel?

edit: Oh wait, I'm in Gaudi now. I DEMAND A SQUIRREL ARTIFACT.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    edited December 2015
    Can one simply get rid of completed curios they don't want?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited December 2015
    Everiine said:
    Can one simply get rid of completed curios they don't want?
    Give them away. You can trade completed curios for gold. CURIO lists the command
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    When do you open your stockings?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • AFter you hang them?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Daraius said:
    When do you open your stockings?
    You can unwrap normal ones after midnight when you first hang them. The gold can only be opened on Christmas day, and the platinum on New Years day.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Got it. And they're all one-time use?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Daraius said:
    Got it. And they're all one-time use?
    Yep! Basically a fancy version of a present.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Did Camus ever actually hatch?

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    I'm rather confused about bardics right now. I had a bardic submitted for october. It didn't actually place, but the status is now 'approved', yet it says 'unpublished'. What does that status mean?
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
    Aeldra said:
    I'm rather confused about bardics right now. I had a bardic submitted for october. It didn't actually place, but the status is now 'approved', yet it says 'unpublished'. What does that status mean?

It means it didn't actually place. I've had that with two of my artisanal submissions. It is a big blow to the self-esteem, but don't give up! Submitting doesn't always guarantee a placing.

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Lavinya said:
    Aeldra said:

It means it didn't actually place. I've had that with two of my artisanal submissions. It is a big blow to the self-esteem, but don't give up! Submitting doesn't always guarantee a placing.
    That's quite alright, more curious as to reuse and what it actually did mean, as unpublished wasn't particularly giving me much information.. Might just publish it in game, then. Thanks :-)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
    Possibly a silly question, but, can you have more than one of a specific enchantable curio? Like, can I get multiple steel wrenches and enchant each one with a different thing?

• Qistrel said:
    Possibly a silly question, but, can you have more than one of a specific enchantable curio? Like, can I get multiple steel wrenches and enchant each one with a different thing?
    You sure can. It even responds like rings do like "rub acquisitio" or "rub mercy" and such.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Yep. I think I have an enchanted curio for each of the enchantments, or nearly so anyway.
  • On Who lists why do some people's names appear goldenish and others stark white, while Avurekhos appears light blue?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited December 2015
    IIRC, blue=Ascendant, brown=Demigod, white=none of the above. I think gods and guides have a different colour as well.

EDIT: I've got a fancy name-colourer, so I haven't seen those colours in ages now.
  • Ssaliss said:
    IIRC, blue=Ascendant, brown=Demigod, white=none of the above. I think gods and guides have a different colour as well.

EDIT: I've got a fancy name-colourer, so I haven't seen those colours in ages now.
    white is non-demi. Green is gods. guides are yellow. Ephemerals are a teal.
  • Do you have to hold the trade to become a trademaster of a city cartel?

• You might have to have it to get it, but you can flex out of it while you're TM. Odds are you can't forget the trade permanently though, but you can certainly flex back and forth (I've done so plenty of times).
  • In that same vein of thought, is there a way to see which cartels belong to my city? And therefore, who the trademaster is?

CARTELS HALLIFAX.

Is there any explanatory lore related to the mold soldiers of Cankermore and the Illearth rock? I tried speaking to both commanders but they don't explain much aside from saying the undead are on a 'holy mission' and that this is the mold's home.

Is the giant dying beast the undead are camped inside an algoranthine or something else?

• AFAIK, the beast is indeed the undead's ship crashed onto Cankermore. And considering the mobs on Frosticia and Crumkindivia, there's a probability that the mold are also long lost fae.