Simple questions?

Comments

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    The Illearth rock is weird, it seems death and decay and pertrifcation, but the commander of the molds is weak to excorable and resistant to divinus, which would indicate something opposite. Maybe even fae.

What inherents do manticore beasts get?

• illearth rock was not originally there and was the focus of Bad Things during an ascension time

cankermore is undead vs molds, mold is actually a form of life, so
  • The illearth was the thing what produced skinrot way back when. I have Theories about the how but they're poorly founded and unconfirmed. Read my book on it.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    So, I've been away from both Lusternia and the forums for a couple of weeks due to craziness IRL taking up all my time, only to come back and read Events News 337 (Age of Ascension Ends).

Someone please tell me this is a gods-damned joke.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

Like, I don't even want to log in right now because I'm scared.

Before an earthly flight

Weeeell, we did have a bunch of dream-related stuff, and previously saw six shining figures. So it is quite possible this is just some sort of mass nightmare. We've never heard of anything called 'Higher Gods' before, and have never met gods who call themselves 'married', using words like husband and wife.

Other non-rp evidence:
    * None of the order have been dissolved. Order channels and commands just throw up a message that says: 'There is no need to call upon the relics that are the dead and failed Elder Gods...'
    * The admin have been suspiciously quiet on the forums.
    * No one would ever remove Lovecraftian mythos from a game.

@Qistrel, I hope you're right. My poor little heart can't handle this stress right now.

@Nocht, you're my favourite, I need you to not be gone ever. :(

Before an earthly flight

• ICly... worried, a bit freaked and kinda intrigued by Luella's teachings.

OOCly... I'd give it three weeks before really worrying.
  • Is it possible to have spectacles or glasses crafted?

Not dingbat or credit bought ones, not skill based ones like the rose-tinted ones tinkers get.

• edited December 2015
    Shonjir said:
    Is it possible to have spectacles or glasses crafted?

Not dingbat or credit bought ones, not skill based ones like the rose-tinted ones tinkers get.
    You cold submit a design for them, to a jewelers or tailors cartel. See if the reviewers would allow it(for tailoring it would go in the same body area as mask/goggles...).

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited December 2015
    doublepost

• edited December 2015
    Rancoura said:
    So, I've been away from both Lusternia and the forums for a couple of weeks due to craziness IRL taking up all my time, only to come back and read Events News 337 (Age of Ascension Ends).

Someone please tell me this is a gods-damned joke.

Notice that was anonymous instead of by Estarra?
    Hint hint
    We have to figure out how to pierce the illusion/dream thingy.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Honestly, I'd love all this to take place in the game - I'm seeing lots of fun opportunities for underground (kind of) resistances etc.

I mean @Frai literally blocked us from entering Gaudiguch, which was hilarious and awesome.  This can be a really amazing event, and I think everyone should log in.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • @Frai closing Gaudiguch as a response to the general riot was very, very fun. I think I prefer it do @Serane's bolts of doom.  :D

• Tylwyth said:

Notice that was anonymous instead of by Estarra?
    Hint hint
    We have to figure out how to pierce the illusion/dream thingy.

All events posts are by anonymous
  • Are people allowed to have laurels messages that force an emotional response on you?

• Arix said:
    Are people allowed to have laurels messages that force an emotional response on you?
    The guidelines are pretty loose. The 'you feel/you react' stuff follows the precedent of the gods' honors lines... so yes.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    So....does this mean Hallifax and Gaudi are being deleted? :O

• Talan said:

Arix said:
    Are people allowed to have laurels messages that force an emotional response on you?
    The guidelines are pretty loose. The 'you feel/you react' stuff follows the precedent of the gods' honors lines... so yes.
    that's stupid. So you're saying I can get one that says 'you cower in pants-crapping fear at the mere thought of prying into Arix's personal business'?

• Yep. And it's horrible but legal.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Qistrel said:
    So....does this mean Hallifax and Gaudi are being deleted? :O
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Well, I know what arti I want for Christmas then

• I'm thinking either cowering in fear, or distracted by Arix's spectacular ass
  • Arix said:
    I'm thinking either cowering in fear, or distracted by Arix's spectacular ass
    The latters funner.

• Given a max level figurine, what is the esteem amount required to hit the cap on an offering?

• There isn't one?

• edited December 2015

Eodh said:
    Given a max level figurine, what is the esteem amount required to hit the cap on an offering?

depends on other things. The max offering cap is 2 billion essence. You hit this around 5 million esteem with just a figurine max level. Of course there are other buffs that lower this esteem requirement.

Tylwyth said:
    There isn't one?
    See my answer.
  • edited December 2015
    I recall reading about how there's a hard cap on how much essence can be offered to a divine at any one time. Something something integer limit something.

EDIT: Whoops, ninja. Thanks!

• Eodh said:
    I recall reading about how there's a hard cap on how much essence can be offered to a divine at any one time. Something something integer limit something.

See my answer above :)

I am also vaguely told that this 2 billion essence limit is because that is how much a god can hold at any time. However, I do not know how true this.