Simple questions?

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    The cap is 2 billion.  I believe that it could theoretically go to somewhere around 2,147,483,647 but they just capped it at a nice round 2 billion.

Also, the cap is (to my understanding) not a cap on how much your offering is worth but how much the God themselves can have.  When they put this in place, they explicitly stated that if you wanted to offer something that large you should give your God advance notice so that they can clear out any essence they may have stockpiled.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    How long does nature guard last?

• 33 IC days. If used again before those 33 days are up, the duration is reset to 33 days (so it is possible to keep a room permanently guarded by refreshing it every RL day).
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I have Veteran in Combat with gives a 1/4 boost to health. IIRC there's another common skill with a 1/4 health boost in it, which one is it?

• Lavinya said:
    How long does nature guard last?
    It's 33 at Transcendent. The length scales with your skill. I think it starts at 8, IIRC?

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Qistrel said:
    I have Veteran in Combat with gives a 1/4 boost to health. IIRC there's another common skill with a 1/4 health boost in it, which one is it?

Discipline. It has Endurance.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Darn. Did anyone grab the helpfiles for the Higher Gods before they poofed? Will receive my utter gratitude if you message them to me.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

Belrx<>-sip 81198
    You take a drink of melon liqueur from a bottle.
    Belrx<>-
    You may drink another purgative or curing potion.

What?

• who designs the default pictures? who assigns them? they are a little too apt to be assigned randomly.
    is dead like the dodo
  • Default Pictures of what?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• You are too fraught from battle to engage in debate.

What's this? Revolt today, kind of outnumbered, so I played with sanctuary campaign and debating. I think this is related to masochism somehow, but under sanctuary, masochism doesn't seem to tick down normally, and when I'm engaged by someone in a debate, I can't debate back until after a minute starts. Not sure whether this is a bug or feature, so I figured I'd ask here first!

• Goop. I'm new to it, are they mechanically tradeable like curiobits for gold/credits/db?

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
    edited December 2015
    No, you get it and you have it, and that's it. If you want other stuff more, you can spend it on an artifact (goop list), and then trade in the artifact for bound credits or sticky dingbats.

Is it possible to customize manse-dwellers?

Before an earthly flight

• profile pictures
    is dead like the dodo
    See help dwellers.

edited December 2015
    Nevermind, I found the answer I was looking for.

Before an earthly flight

• What causes standard emotes to have rainbow colors?

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    The leprechaun pot curio! Just drop in...250 gold and it'll colour your emotes for a while.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Havastus was recently given classflexing permissions. If he decides to spend the 200 lessons to classflex, does that mean ALL of his current Tahtetso skills go away, in favor of the new classflex'd skills? Or do the classflex'd skills simply become available, allowing him to mix and match like he does with trade skills?

• You can't mix and match.

If you classflex to a different class, your current class skills become unavailable, until you flex back.
    You'd want to FORGET TAHTETSO TEMPORARILY, which would allow you to retain all of your skills in a sort of stasis form. Then you would CLASSFLEX CHOOSE <guild> to spend your lessons and pick the new guild's skillset. Then you pick and learn lessons as usual. 

• Ugh, and I'll need to upgrade to a Doctoral Tam in order to not have to spend the 200 lessons every time I want to switch!

Why must life be so expensive!?
    :((

I hope you have a lot of lessons... :D

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Tremula said:
    He has nice lips.

/contribution
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Celina said:
    Tremula said:
    He has nice lips.

/contribution
    Lips? I'm all about dem eyes right now.
  • edited December 2015
    So I'm told that there is a way to tell if all the gnomes for a drop are gone. Is this true and what is it?

Also, I thought gnomes couldn't spawn in orgs or villages (I know they can walk into these places, but not spawn) and yet I'm told they can spawn in orgs. Is this true as well now?
  • gnomes can show up in cities
  • THey show up in communes too.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim: