Simple questions?

Comments

• Ah you can get armoured jackets. Which will allow you to wear trousers or skirts with them. 

Not many in design right now but well it can be done.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I specifically designed my plate armours to be lined with cloth and leather to make them comfortable to wear.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Time for another thrilling episode of Is it broken, or is Portius just a moron?

Trying to do the aetherepic, gnafia side. Did Cankermore, got the new honor line. Waited a while for Snapfuse to show up, he didn't. Wandered around Cankermore, couldn't find him. Went to Prime in the hope that I'd be getting a letter if I waited a little longer, just like with finishing the first round of quests. That also has not happened.

How do I progress this? Is Snapfuse just hidden somewhere that I need to find? Did something not trigger properly?
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • edited August 2016
    Edit: Nevermind, I am bad at reading.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    Five, plus one if you have the honor from the other side. I had the mold honor, so I did one clear to lose it, then five more to get the undead honor. Which I assumed was what I needed to do to trigger Snapfuse.
  • There is a hidden section in the north of Cankermore, west of the Machine room, involving a maze. I can't remember if he appears in there though, or if I am sending you on a goose chase.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    Probably the place! No harm in me trying it, at least. Thank you.
  • Are all of the possible wondercorn transformations named for one of the waystations? Does using the small instead of medium transformation make a difference?
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Is there a general list or more easy way to see what curios, artifacts, and ect are available? I got the Healing Regeneration rune and a few other things that I literally cannot find in the help scrolls so I'm not even sure what % of resistance/regen/enhancement they offer.

As well, some of the other things offered in the wheel similarly I've had to ask around. I really hate having to do that for a majority of the items that I get since I'm not sure what to spend my remaining credits on and don't know how beneficial or even WHAT I can obtain without spending a bunch of time doing a wild goose chase.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    You got your answer in game, but HELP REGENERATION or HELP REGEN would have helped you find your answer about what regeneration runes did. 
  • edited September 2016
    @Oueli

HELP ARTIFACTS
    HELP ARTIFACTS WEAPONRY
    HELP ARTIFACTS COMBAT
    HELP ARTIFACTS UTILITY
    HELP ARTIFACTS TRADE
    HELP ARTIFACTS MISC
    HELP MANSE ARTIFACTS
    HELP AETHERSHIP ARTIFACTS
    HELP ARTIFACTS WHIPS
    HELP CUSTOM BEASTS
    HELP CUSTOMISATION

HELP DINGBATS
    HELP DINGBATS JEREMIAH
    HELP DINGBATS GARGLE
    HELP DINGBATS PINKY
    HELP DINGBATS GNAFIA
    HELP DINGBATS DOLLS
    HELP DINGBATS STOLES
    HELP DINGBATS AETHERSUITS

@Oueli Although if you want to talk about artifact effectiveness and stuff I've done a bit of research after people advised me when I was new so ask any questions etc.
  • edited September 2016
    Is there a reason why arena deaths cure drunkness so easily? It just seems a really easy way to stack massive amounts of poteen pots and get around the drunk issue?
  • It's a longstanding bug that people abuse regularly.  Going to the arena shouldn't provide mechanical benefits, as stated by admins many times.

• What exactly does Divine Beast do?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    1: It's always on, but only one at a time per item.
    2: Unlimited use. You can activate it at every day change.
    3. Probably the same as 2, unless it mentions how many times it can be used.
    3.a Smokeweb is enemies only. Specs is enemies and allies. Not sure how big of a deal that is to you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Portius said:
     I had the mold honor, so I did one clear to lose it, then five more to get the undead honor. Which I assumed was what I needed to do to trigger Snapfuse.
    So, for the bubbles that have more than one side, you can only have one of the honors at a time?
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
    Specifically for Cankermore. I don't think any of the others are exclusive.
  • Does the wondercorn gift still give 5 goop, or was that upgraded to 500?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • You reach into Kioul's Jeweled Cornucopia of Immense Delights, searching for something special. Your hand closes 
    around something distinctly inedible, and amid a rainbow shower of sparkles you remove a handful of 500 aethergoop 
    trimphantly.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Can anyone point me to a newspost, helpfile, or board post that says how many spins you need to have to get Wheel bonus credits?
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Luce said:
    Can anyone point me to a newspost, helpfile, or board post that says how many spins you need to have to get Wheel bonus credits?
    I believe it's 50, you'll have to check the announce posts, from the month where everyone got a free spin everyday

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Is there a way to transfer designs between cartels?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Breandryn said:
    Is there a way to transfer designs between cartels?

Hard nope. We've asked, but it was taken away for a reason in the murky past (I think someone was raiding cartel designs by getting elected or appointed TM and then shunting them all to a personal cartel, but I never knew specifics.)
  • When you start a new cycle on artisanal/bardics, do the bonus credit rewards reset as well? (i.e. getting Superior Storyteller is 100crs, Superior Troubadour is 200crs, and so on)
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
    Yeah. The cycles exist so you can keep getting the rank rewards. The prefix just marks the number of times you've completed a cycle, it doesn't impact the actual prizes.
  • Hmm with the aethergears is there any limit to the amount you could have on your armor?

The help file dosnt seem to say.
  • Also trying to figure beasts out a bit,

If I buy a beast it has 600 trains. I then can put a collar on it to get it 700 trains then apply 10 Kikikoru reagents  to give it an extra 250 trains. So I can get a beast with a total of 950 trains + what ever inherent abilities the beast I picked had for the equivalent of 500 credits right?

Or I could buy 500 credit custom beast, it gets a base of 800 trains, add on the 10 Kikikoru for 1050 trains with no inherent abilities for 750 credits but I could buy add ons to that like some inherent abilities or stuff like phoenix.

Am I right on this or am I misunderstanding it?
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Not sure about the collar - but a custom beast will max out at 1050 trains yes. You can add inherents on indefinitely by paying the credits for it.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited September 2016
    If you want to start from the same base, remember that you can get the extra 100 trains by upgrading again from the collar.

EDIT: To clarify, the Collar gives you its value back when making the collared beast a custom beast, giving it access to the other custom beast inherents but not letting it change description or type.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    While on the subject of descriptions.

Does anyone else keep multiple descriptions depending on how covered up your character is, and if so, how detailed do you usually get?