Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    edited January 2014
    You are:
    You currently have 4819 out of 4107 health.
    impatient.
    an insomniac. Smoke: Coltsfoot; Cure: Neurosis
    paranoid. Eat: Pennyroyal; Focus: Mind; Cure: Mania
    You have 3 afflictions.
    4819h, 5940m, 6237e, 10p ex-01-22-2014 @ 04:52:36 

(cure me neurosis)
    You concentrate on curing your own neurosis ailments.
    Your insane mind stops any attempts to cure itself.
    4819h, 5690m, 6237e, 10p ex-01-22-2014 @ 04:52:36 (cure me neurosis)(-250m, 4.
    2%) 
    4819h, 5440m, 6237e, 10p ex-01-22-2014 @ 04:52:36 (cure me neurosis)(-250m, 4.
    2%) 
    You are patient once again. (0.177s)
    4819h, 5190m, 6237e, 10p ex-01-22-2014 @ 04:52:36 (cure me mania)(-250m, 4.2%) 
    You concentrate on curing your own mania ailments.
    4819h, 4850m, 6237e, 10p ex-01-22-2014 @ 04:52:36 (sip mana|cure me mania)(-340m,
     5.7%) 
    Victarion tells you, "You idiot! I am afraid of my spouse."
    4819h, 4850m, 6237e, 10p ex-01-22-2014 @ 04:52:37 
    4819h, 4510m, 6237e, 10p ex-01-22-2014 @ 04:52:37 (cure me mania)(-340m, 5.7%) 
    4819h, 4170m, 6237e, 10p ex-01-22-2014 @ 04:52:37 (cure me mania)(-340m, 5.7%) 
    4819h, 3830m, 6237e, 10p ex-01-22-2014 @ 04:52:37 (cure me mania)(-340m, 5.7%) 
    Aaaahhh. No one is out to get you after all. (0.499s)
    4819h, 3490m, 6237e, 10p ex-01-22-2014 @ 04:52:37 (-340m, 5.7%) 

Nope nope nope nope nope.

Never being sociopathic again. Bump dat.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Try Stark Raving Mad, then we'll talk. ;)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Elanorwen said:
    Try Stark Raving Mad, then we'll talk. ;)
    Oh Gods, you mean there's a point beyond psychopathic!?... as it was, I was getting random afflictions and only an hour ago finally got back down to highly neurotic.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

The people who win the Chaos seal or Ascension get to the point where it's basically 100% command denial, and your insanity starts afflicting you with random mental affs.

They have to have a healer babysit them. That was my job last Chaos seal. :(

• DARKCHANT TRUTH be stronk
  • Just keep in mind that won't be available in Chaos or the final ascension.
    Celina said:

The people who win the Chaos seal or Ascension get to the point where it's basically 100% command denial, and your insanity starts afflicting you with random mental affs.

They have to have a healer babysit them. That was my job last Chaos seal. :(

Well, it wasn't all babysitting. I mainly needed help when I got too drunk and started barfing my guts out. Also had to have absolutely every trigger possible on pause. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Ssaliss said:
    Just keep in mind that won't be available in Chaos or the final ascension.
    It will be afterwards, and that's all that matters.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Didn't insanity get instacleared post Ascension last year?

Which was lucky because nodes were an hour after.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Y u no use my picture Xenthos? I drew it specifically for you!
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Zouviqil said:
    I somehow managed to touch the throne before people could type out "wait" or "don't". And died. It was hilarious.
    If it's not golden you don't wanna hold 'em

....sort of makes sense
  • edited January 2014
    Conflict! Hooray! Really enjoyed that for some reason even though I had NO idea what I was doing... although now I'm a little worried certain people are going to declare open season and try killing me back to Newton again... fingers crossed, I guess! Worst case scenario I just stop logging in until they get bored like last time. Are we cool? >_>

EDIT: wishful thinking. Time to cower for a couple weeks.
    edited January 2014
    Reyl said:
    Conflict! Hooray! Really enjoyed that for some reason even though I had NO idea what I was doing... although now I'm a little worried certain people are going to declare open season and try killing me back to Newton again... fingers crossed, I guess! Worst case scenario I just stop logging in until they get bored like last time. Are we cool? >_>

EDIT: wishful thinking. Time to cower for a couple weeks.
    Who did what now? I ain't jumping you. :P

EDIT: Though like I said in our conversation... jumping into fights as a Titan tends to be a bad idea overall. Kind of draws attention to the fact that you are Titan, and there will be people to kill you for the offerings.

• For the offerings? Wow. I had literally no idea and will definitely keep that in mind. I'd like to get into in combat but as someone who would be killed in seconds by the likes of you it's just plain stressful lol. Was excited to see Daebach raiding, it gave me the hope that midbie combat was going to be a thing again. I wouldn't mind getting jumped by someone I COULD fight, for the record - that's part of the game. But really I'd prefer to just stick to "official" group pk until I can at least have some chance of survival... But if participating in official org pk leads to getting ninja ganked in manses and stuff it's just not worth the stress. Might have overreacted a little - be glad you're so intimidating that I freak out at the sight of your name? Hehe
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Titans have the highest offering value, yeah. The instant you become a demigod, your value drops to almost none.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Went in to do a guild lore talk thing, and my brain was suddenly telling me "It's almost 1 o'clock and you only slept 5 hours last night! BE TIRED", so I ended up rushing through it, nothing coming out as intended... but still, there were a LOT of HS on tonight, and getting ideas out in prep for big lore projects is always good!
    I had been looking forward to the ascension events, and still plan to participate, but the more people talk about it in IM or OOC clans, the less excited I'm getting, and the more "I'm going to *beep*ing hate this" I'm feeling.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Psh, enjoy it. They're fun. Stressful, sure, but I wouldn't focus on winning. Just focus on having fun. Running around ganking other orgs with hit squads was some of the most fun I've had. Incidentally, actually winning my seal wasn't all that fun. I just felt like barfing the whole time.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Ascension is probably one of the most fun parts of Lusternia.

Don't base your feelings off of what others think of it. Experience it first then make up your mind afterwards. Sure there are stressful parts, but it's part of the charm since you'll get to see top tier teamwork (and OP) in action.

The lag is pretty killer, but the ganksquads are moreso.
    One of these days, I guess people will figure out that Halli cares less about Air Lords than we do about pigeons.

I wish there was a way to flag reports of major bugs that will get exploited in Ascension to be given some form of priority.

Of course, the alternative is to tell people to stop abusing charge and start issuing, but too little too late once the damage is done /shrug.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited January 2014
    Morkarion said:
    I wish there was a way to flag reports of major bugs that will get exploited in Ascension to be given some form of priority.

Of course, the alternative is to tell people to stop abusing charge and start issuing, but too little too late once the damage is done /shrug.
    Said user was already informed, and already agreed that it's probably a bug. Haven't actually had a clarified 'Yeah it's a bug' from the coders though, so can't do much about 'bug abuse'
    When you can teleport people several rooms away (LoS permitting) and without any counter, not to mention ignore barrier/gpent it doesn't need clarification.

That said, if said user agreed it was a bug, said user shouldn't have been exploiting it in the first place. Stay classy folks.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    STAND FIRM, laugh at their weakness.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    If statutes, bard guards, walls, rubble, barrier, gp isn't stopping charge, why would stand firm

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Walls are even more stupid. Teleporting people off their nexus without reaching it.

• Dat Talthos revolt.

Well played on all sides.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• VERY BUMMED OUT

GG tho

This discussion has been closed.