Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Morkarion said:
    Speaking of Viravain, does anyone have a log of the whole thing for the forums? Mine corrupted mid upload and I lost the source :(
    I believe I have most of the latter part (I was not there for the bulk of the RP with Averi as I was running round the mountains) - I will clean it up and post later today.
  • I was standing around the Aetherplex at 4 a.m. like I do when I have insomnia, and I wound up bumping into a novice mugwump Nihilist.

I was so surprised and excited to see another mugwump, and Magnagora was unexpected too. I find myself toying with the idea of making one or two mugwump alts in every org and trying to single-handedly roleplay a mugwump culture into existence again.
    Haezon said:
     Think of Hallifax as less communism and more DMV city.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Azureus said:
    I was standing around the Aetherplex at 4 a.m. like I do when I have insomnia, and I wound up bumping into a novice mugwump Nihilist.

I was so surprised and excited to see another mugwump, and Magnagora was unexpected too. I find myself toying with the idea of making one or two mugwump alts in every org and trying to single-handedly roleplay a mugwump culture into existence again.
    Eh, what? Mugwump nihis are pretty commonplace these days.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited March 2014
    EDIT: Woo, double post

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited March 2014
    Everything that is happening in Hallifax today is awkward and terrible.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Violation of Peace Article II, Section iii.

Whaddya gonna do, Bureaucrat? Huh? HUH!?
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tie you up in red tape and make you like it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Azureus said:
    I was standing around the Aetherplex at 4 a.m. like I do when I have insomnia, and I wound up bumping into a novice mugwump Nihilist.

Eh, what? Mugwump nihis are pretty commonplace these days.
    I've never been happier to be so out of date.
    Haezon said:
  • Shaddus said:
    Says you.

...why'd they take the word "rutting" out?  Thumbs down!
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Why, Mac. Why do you turn my ' into smartquotes, so when I write things, they become ? in the game.

*sob*
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Zouviqil said:
    Why, Mac.
    A question I ask many people daily....

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Morkarion said:
    Zouviqil said:
    Why, Mac.
    A question I ask many people daily....
    In my case, it was free and a gift. Now I am still left wondering why it resets my settings of "no smart quotes" on every single writing application I have whenever I close said application.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Answer: Because it is Mac.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Just when you think you have your character and goals for the next few months set out, someone goes and throws a spanner in the works... or in this case a giant ass monkey wrench. >.>

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited March 2014
    Dusting off an old alt is like a virtual holiday or rereading an enjoyable book you haven't read in years. Quite liked it today!

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited March 2014
    Dutifully I await the day stoles and beasts get released.

Cough* @Viravain *cough

=]
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Can we have a different credit promotion? Dingbats? Lessons? 0.25 credits for every credit purchased?

Something not poteens?

I have money and want to buy credits, but I'll sit and wait for a month if I really have to in order to buy credits...
  • Zouviqil said:
    Can we have a different credit promotion? Dingbats? Lessons? 0.25 credits for every credit purchased?

Something not poteens?

I have money and want to buy credits, but I'll sit and wait for a month if I really have to in order to buy credits...
    Lessons would be nice...
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Heck, I'd just like to be able to buy a curio without having to trade someone an already completed one.
    Lotteries please, it's been 2 years now since the last one.

• Or auctions. Gold auctions in particular.
  • Promotions are handed down by IRE HQ. We can give feedback that the different game devs report, but I'm pretty sure changing one outright isn't really in the cards.
    Haezon said:
    Unrelated...

I'm just going to write a brief newspost...

... aaaand it's five more's long.
  • CONFIG PAGELENGTH 250

Problem solved!

Azureus said:
    Promotions are handed down by IRE HQ. We can give feedback that the different game devs report, but I'm pretty sure changing one outright isn't really in the cards.
    There's been gold auctions before, it's not exactly changing something.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Getting vapors on hypnoticgaze, when mist just hit with vapors :(
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Neos said:

Getting vapors on hypnoticgaze, when mist just hit with vapors :(

#FirstWorldProblems
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Morkarion said:
    Azureus said:
    Promotions are handed down by IRE HQ. We can give feedback that the different game devs report, but I'm pretty sure changing one outright isn't really in the cards.
    There's been gold auctions before, it's not exactly changing something.
    I know that promotion's been done before. But I mean changing from one promotion to another mid-month, because the ongoing one happens to be unpopular.
    Haezon said:
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Blood nymphs, please.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.