Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Shaddus said:
    As for booting people for OOC reasons, I didn't see people besides myself complaining when Talan kicked Maerad out of the fully-Hallifaxian clan because she was playing Tacita during the Death Seal. :/
    Wow, of all the people who would ever metagame, I think that you managed to boot out the least likely suspect possible there.

And people wonder why there's unnecessary friction and ill will in the player base.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Requesting level 3 hug alert. MODS!
  • I disagree with your spelling of the word "publicly."

• ATTENTION CITIZENS THE PRESENCE OF A CRITICAL HUG CASCADE HAS BEEN DETECTED PLEASE REPORT TO CRISIS BUNKERS AT ONCE
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited March 2014
    Iasmos said:
    I disagree with your spelling of the word "publicly."

I'M SORRY. Spellcheck has betrayed me.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Celina said:
    Hug Curfew is now in order. Please proceed to the nearest exit and hu
    Iasmos said:
    I disagree with your spelling of the word "publicly."

I'M SORRY. Spellcheck has betrayed me.
    Are you sure you didn't betray it first?
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • That awkward/sad moment when you log in for the first time in months and discover only one lone novice online in your org, angst all over the news, and the departure of almost everybody you knew to other places. :/ Not sure whether to org hop or just walk away.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Meles said:
    That awkward/sad moment when you log in for the first time in months and discover only one lone novice online in your org, angst all over the news, and the departure of almost everybody you knew to other places. :/ Not sure whether to org hop or just walk away.
    Various options include:
    1) Play around a bit more, things will pick up.  Seren has people still!
    2) Try an alt in another org or two, see if there's something you feel a bit more comfortable with.

You can always try for an org hop later, but there's no reason to rush into it right now, especially if you are just barely back.  Spend a little bit of time getting your Lusternian legs under you once more, find out where you are happiest, and enjoy the game!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Last nights dreams had me juggling melds, song effects, and fae. WHY.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Siam said:
    Last nights dreams had me juggling melds, song effects, and fae. WHY.
    Your dreams are encouraging you to classflex.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Shaddus said:
    they aren't even lucidians irl.
    Prove it.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Real people can't be lucidians, they're all off-color.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Daraius said:

Shaddus said:

they aren't even lucidians irl.

Prove it.

Everyone's a cat irl. They can't be lucidians AND cats.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I am not a cat.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • Why do I find group combat so obnoxious? Not because any one side is winning or losing, but the sheer spam of text that flies by means I am just guessing when I have balance again.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

I am a cat not a lucidian irl.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Tetra said:
    Why do I find group combat so obnoxious? Not because any one side is winning or losing, but the sheer spam of text that flies by means I am just guessing when I have balance again.

Needs more highlights and echos then.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Morkarion said:
    Tetra said:
    Why do I find group combat so obnoxious? Not because any one side is winning or losing, but the sheer spam of text that flies by means I am just guessing when I have balance again.

I actually don't have any!  Also I'm noticing 80% of Dreamweaving, i.e., any and all of the skills that require motes, are not hitting due to rebounding aura.  I also can't use PUNCTURE unless I'm awake, so that leaves Void, Haunt, and Deepsleep.   Am I missing something here?

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Tetra said:
    Morkarion said:
    Tetra said:

I actually don't have any!  Also I'm noticing 80% of Dreamweaving, i.e., any and all of the skills that require motes, are not hitting due to rebounding aura.  I also can't use PUNCTURE unless I'm awake, so that leaves Void, Haunt, and Deepsleep.   Am I missing something here?
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa, that's not rebounding aura you're hitting.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited March 2014
    Yeah rebounding aura is what comes up 6 seconds after you smoke faeleaf. What you're hitting is just their 'aura' which from an RP standpoint, you need to keep penetrated and open to get them with motes. A punctured aura is cured some seconds after eating reishi, at which point you'll need to puncture it again.
    It is basically designed so that to use a lot of Dreamweaving, you need to be physically present to put a hole in the aura.  You're not really supposed to be able to stand off somewhere else and just be a jerkface; they discourage this by making most of your skills not work when you are trying to do so.

Some do still work, so you can have an effect, but it's limited to a point where it's more of a nuisance than anything.

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Siam said:
    We miss you too.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    THE SHADDUS ALT-ARMY STRIKES AGAIN!

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.