Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    But but but!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Oh God, new quest things happening at 7am.  WHERE IS MY PERSIMMON MUSHROOM.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    These Illithoid visions are awesome, but don't come anywhere near as frequent as they should. More.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Is it time for the next credit sale yet?

Can we have a credit-bonus, lesson-bonus, or dingbat-reward?

Please?

I have money. I just don't want poteens or curios.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Nah, I wasn't trying to enjoy the new area at all. GG Karlach.

You're enemied to the Illithoid, and a Northerner snooping around within days of your allies trying to undo the work of those who are still investigating.

What did you expect was going to happen?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

I was expecting to get told off, to vacate the premises, have a nice argument about how I wasn't doing jack shit, and then being left alone. But no, it's a newbie punch to check status and then lol let's gangbang the Maligorn time.

You only tend to give warning to people who aren't enemies, or are allies.

The rest, shoot first, ask questions later.

I guess I'm complaining about how Cyaethl Colony is Illithoid Prisoner territory, then. :I

• Don't kephera work the same way? You're enemied to one hive, you're enemied to them all?
    To be fair, I'm actually rather happy it is, the Illithoid/Kephera quests are often so skewed in the Kephera favour that for once we've got a quest where it's entirely in neutral or Illithoid territory.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Maligorn said:
    I guess I'm complaining about how Cyaethl Colony is Illithoid Prisoner territory, then. :I
    I guess I am unsure why you are complaining that an illithoid colony (by definition, a territory owned by the main organization which is seeking to expand) is loyal to the illithoid.
    Everybody chill. I'm not asking for an apology, or for enemy statuses to just vanish or any BS like that.

I'm just irked that I can't peaceably check out a new territory and experience all this new illithoid flavor without someone almost immediately coming to chase me out. That's all. Nothing else to see here.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    You can just go get amnesty can't you...?
    Munsia said:
    You can just go get amnesty can't you...?
    Yes. A friend did for me already. Everything's peachy.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I think new places shouldn't be set to enemy territory until after the event is over.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • The admin misweave enough things to where we don't have to demand that extra burden from them. :P
  • I still haven't been allowed to visit Valtreth's godrealm. I think all godrealms should be open to the public for the first week or so after being opened.
    Ssaliss said:
    I still haven't been allowed to visit Valtreth's godrealm. I think all godrealms should be open to the public for the first week or so after being opened.
    Unless you're enemied, you might as well go walk around in it. Don't fall off the cliffs!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Ssaliss said:
    I still haven't been allowed to visit Valtreth's godrealm. I think all godrealms should be open to the public for the first week or so after being opened.
    Unless you're enemied, you might as well go walk around in it. Don't fall off the cliffs!
    I asked if I could, and was told "nope, never going to happen, if you get anywhere near we'll enemy you to everything we can". Perhaps not in those exact words, but close enough.
    Just go do it anyway? I do...
    edited March 2014
    Dude, Valtreth hasn't even cleared his offerings since he showed up, there's only 2 Inner Circle People and only a handful of people in the Middle Circle, with no advancement tasks beyond your fourth order rank. The order is barely even active. I'm pretty sure they aren't standing around the entrance carding people. Just get in quick, look around, don't kill things, and walk back out.

EDIT: Come back, Valtreth. I know you're busy doing other stuff elsewhere, but we're starving for some GodRp's in your order. I've gotten so bored after a lack of advancement possibilities that I started over on one of your paths just to give me something to focus on :(
    edited March 2014
    To be fair, Valtreth's order blanket enemied 15 people for defiling a war shrine during a domoth battle, because they didn't know who'd done it.

A few people can't explore it because they'll have a bunch of mobs chasing them around the place.

edited March 2014
    I feel as if you say that about every order in the game, which you're in. 

SIde note, just contact people like myself and ollie, we'll full clear the place for you! Stuff is worth a good 1600 gold per kill right now...(there, gamewide motivation for you @Ssaliss )
    Morkarion said:
    To be fair, Valtreth's order blanket enemied 15 people for defiling a war shrine during a domoth battle, because they didn't know who'd done it.

A few people can't explore it because they'll have a bunch of mobs chasing them around the place.
    O.o

Well, I can't fix that. Your best bet is Faragan or Tridemon, because that's pretty messed up. 
    Munsia said:
    I feel as if you say that about every order in the game, which you're in. 

Technically, I'm only in Valtreth, Maylea, and Isune on my more active characters. Inactive have Charune ( I think ), Shikari, Kalikai, Zvoltz, Morgfyre, Fain.

I'm missing Nocht, Viravain, Lisaera, Hoaracle, Mysrai, Yomoigu, Raezon.
    Auseklis, don't forget Auseklis
    Munsia said:
    Auseklis, don't forget Auseklis
    If Auseklis came back, I'd jump on that in a heartbeat with someone active :(
This discussion has been closed.