Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Test.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Siam said:
    Test.
    So many newlines after it...
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    There's a guild called "Divine Havens"? >_>
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • edited April 2014
    Would an Internet banner lie to you?
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
    I COULD answer that, but I have a feeling I'd be asking for a zapping =p

• I added the banners to adblock, so I have no idea what people are talking about. On the other hand, the forums are delightfully sleek now.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Why not just turn off signatures? Does anyone actually put interesting things down there?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    There is your cake link.
    Ieptix said:
    Would an Internet banner lie to you?
    You mean if I hit that monkey I really won't win $1000?
    edited April 2014
    You examine a cheese rind curio piece of the Mouldy Cheese Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a partial wedge of mouldy cheese curio piece of the Mouldy Cheese Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a wedge of mouldy cheese.

Wooo!

You hold your nose and eat a wedge of mouldy cheese, almost gagging but managing to force it down. The nasty taste in your mouth lingers.

... ewww.

Edit:
    Xenthos holds his nose and eats a wedge of mouldy cheese, almost gagging but managing to force it down. He sighs and his breath nearly knocks you out.

Cheese + carrion = :o
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited April 2014
    Nocht said:
    SHHHHH....

I can only ban @Shaddus so many times in a single month.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Nocht said:
    SHHHHH....

<3 Sorry Nocht. 

But seriously. I'm so sick of coming onto the forums and just reading a whole bunch of fighting and there doesn't seem to be any even punishment for all parties involved. 

(be thankful, I resisted the urge to put all of this text in bright pink comic sans to illustrate my point.)
  • edited April 2014
    Hmm, can't delete a post that shouldn't've been made? (I didn't see someone else had already said the same thing.)
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Aeral said:
    Nocht said:
    SHHHHH....

<3 Sorry Nocht. 

But seriously. I'm so sick of coming onto the forums and just reading a whole bunch of fighting and there doesn't seem to be any even punishment for all parties involved. 

(be thankful, I resisted the urge to put all of this text in bright pink comic sans to illustrate my point.)
    Punishing Shaddus IS punishing all parties involved. Everyone is Shaddus.

Lavinya said:
    Aeral said:
    Nocht said:
    SHHHHH....

<3 Sorry Nocht. 

Punishing Shaddus IS punishing all parties involved. Everyone is Shaddus.
    You're not Shaddus. I AM. /shakefist
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Kind of amused at the recent election that has started in the Celestines guild and some of the thinly-veiled accusations included in one of the declarations of contention.

Plagues and Illnesses my gluteus maximus!

Come to Glom, @Kagato.  ;;)

#bringShikariback 

• Influencing, circle 96, an astral bash and tailoring puns at the Matrix? My night is complete.
    edited April 2014
    Siam said:
    Come to Glom, @Kagato.  ;;)
    Sorry man, but Kagato has been a Celestian for over 200 years now (it is the ONLY city he has ever been a citizen of) and I can't see that changing any time soon.

EDIT: That plus he still holds a grudge against @Nocht for wanting him to kill angels in return for a sketch to add to his divine portfolio.

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    I am so tired that in an attempt to say goodbye to my char's guild, I missed to an Order, two clans, then I missed a mis to the guild itself.

This is probably why people have aliases for these things.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    It was adorbz though.
  • Lavinya said:
    Some people raid to bash. Some people raid out of boredom. I know Leo used to always go looking to stir trouble, not because there was no one around, but in the hope that maybe someone was, because it was quiet (off-peak raiding, they called our 7pm play time) and he was bored and wanted to maybe shake someone out of the trees to amuse him. Maybe these guys were doing the same. Maybe they wanted the sweet gold from mobs that haven't been killed in a while. Who knows? More importantly - who cares?
    It was often late in the night and the wine bottle was empty too

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Isune, the Aesthete has bestowed Her divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 3 months.

I will take it but I really, really don't understand.  Was it for killing the Air Lords and taking their gold last month?

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

Leolamins said:

I will take it but I really, really don't understand.  Was it for killing the Air Lords and taking their gold last month?

Maybe she is trying to kill you with kindness? >_>

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne

Leolamins said:

Isune, the Aesthete has bestowed Her divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 3 months.

I was wondering who did that.

The offering logs are reset, but a lot of Mags (I assume accidentally) offered a lot of astral goodness to her shrines. @Munsia was a big contributor to Her essence. <:

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Shikari gets a fair bit of essence that way >.>

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Leolamins said:

Isune, the Aesthete has bestowed Her divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 3 months.

You had what... about 1.5m essence offered? And you should really have a chat with certain individuals in your city who keep asking why people raid during downtime. I know I wasn't there to see the Air Lords being jumped, so it was during downtime for me. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Why did the forums die?

How can we live without our forums?  Nooooo...
    Ssaliss said:
    Ah, the irony of complaining of a dying forum on the forums :D
    I raced to get the post in, expecting them to die again shortly thereafter.  Thus far, it appears my expectations are unmet.  I am pleased.
This discussion has been closed.