Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Celina said:
    I think it's effing hilarious that the person who called for help over her alliance clan is blaming it on the triggers she wrote. Are you for real? "I didn't call for help! The trigger I wrote does it for me!" You can't be serious with this. So PK protip: announcing a fight over your pk clan with triggers you wrote is actually calling for help. I solo raid and pk all the time. Guess what I don't do?!?!?!?! Trigger my targets over a group pk clan! Such  novel concept from someone who actually isn't full of crap

With the one simple step of not making that stupid trigger, I manage to solo PK all the time AND manage to not criticize people for perceived unfair play. It's *~*MAGIC*~*

You're a terrible PKer, and that's cool. I am emarried to one. I get along with them just fine, and don't hold any sort of grudges against them. I even enjoy their company. It's the fact that you put on this completely absurd act that you are a PKer looking for fights, and always criticize the people you don't for perceived unfairness. 

I'd also like to give honorable mentions to @Iasmos for only flagging the posts of people he doesn't like. Faux outrage is truly masterful, though somewhat transparent unless you ignore the fact that you only make a point to flag gloms and Mags. And to @Neos for his perpetual attempt to make aquas sound infinitely worse than they are. Gurl, aquas aren't bad, it's just you!

Finally, a big LOL @ "You're mean to me on forums, I'm going to snub you IC! And then make a point that you know I'm snubbing you by responding to you on forums. Thus proving it's more about me being an enormous drama queen than any actual outrage!" Jesus H Christ.

I can feel the hate, Celina, I really can, so I'm going to say it quite simply like I said it to others prior to this... I don't care for your opinion, you are not a person that matters to me in any fashion. Enjoy spewing more insults. From this point on, it's flag and ignore. Have a nice day/evening/morning/whatever.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Ileein said:
    I... it is a game, right? It hasn't stopped being a game since the last time I checked? Because I really hope not.

Games aren't above the realm of competition, and games with a strong PvP element enhance that. Try playing Monopoly with 100 different people, you'll find people play the same game as you, but play it very differently.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Here's my favorite Elanorwen moment, glorified by some random person on pastebin.com forever:

4225h, 4890m, 5400e, 10p, 18675en, 22500w Bexkdb-
    You hear through an armoured badger's ears: Silvanus says, "Here comes the heartstop."
    Commander Elanorwen Pavok of the Air Force has stopped her own heart, killing herself instantly.
    You see the death occur at a cloister of swamp ferns.  (9985)
    From your knowledge, that room is in Mucklemarsh.
    You hear through an armoured badger's ears: Silvanus says, "Boom called it."
    You hear through an armoured badger's ears: Feyda says, "Good call."

(http://pastebin.com/pCtPFXRS)

Tangent:

Geniuses, if you are going to post delicious drama on pastebin to show someone, set the expiration date.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Gurl, I don't hate you. I think you're all sorts of "special," but I don't hate you. I don't even know you! Keep on with that martyr complex. It's totes adorbs. Protip squirrelfriend: if you didn't actually care you wouldn't constantly make it a point to let the whole forums community that you didn't care. Especially the people you "don't care" about. People who don't care don't care if the people they don't care about know that they don't care. 

You is a drama queen. Wait, let me guess....you don't care so much that you want me to know you don't care.

I also enjoy the fact that I called you out on the trigger YOU WROTE and all you can do is throw a big fit about how mean I am. 
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Let me guess: the heartstops are triggered, too?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Everyone but Marcella got a flag. Now I'm calling prejudice. 
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    She doesn't care SO HARD that she's going to show us all how much she doesn't care by taking the time to flag us. That's a lot of not caring.
    I should find the quote where she said she was going to trade in all artifacts and quit combat if I won Ascension. Whatever happened to that promise anyway?

Also Celina, you forget the first rule of forum flagging. It's OK to post hypocritical, bias rants about the state of conflict, but totally wrong to call them out on it. Can't have people exposing double standards now..

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Fite me. 
    Bite me.
    I dun care, I am but a harmless flower. 

Rawr. 

On a more un-derailed note:

I don't really know what a tweet is but I guess it is like a rave without the rave. Or a facebook status but I am going to post a rave anyway:
     I am glad we have a broad player base with players willing to interact with one another and promote a healthy playing environment. I thoroughly enjoy Lusternia, even if I cannot PK as well as I'd like to think I can. It doesn't really matter because I find myself enjoying my time with friends anyway and personal enjoyment is the one reason we should be playing because it is, after all, a game.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Karlach said:
    Till they have a curio piece you want, then suddenly it's unsnub-o-clock.

This seems reasonable to me.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Karlach said:
    Ileein said:
    I... it is a game, right? It hasn't stopped being a game since the last time I checked? Because I really hope not.

Games aren't above the realm of competition, and games with a strong PvP element enhance that. Try playing Monopoly with 100 different people, you'll find people play the same game as you, but play it very differently.

I guess. I just cannot in any way comprehend the level of vitriol. I can understand frustration, but trash-talking like that is totally out of my realm of experience.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
    If you can't pk you're the scummiest of scum on this planet and noone will ever love you. In mag we make you wear these costumes and call you sheep for being sheep. Mag succeeds by everyone being a wolf!

Nah I'm just kidding. I'm not as bad as I use to be, and I like Arimisia far too much (at least she tries?) I would give anything to see people like Narsrim active around me again. @Thoros is always a nostalgic blast from the past. 
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Munsia said:
    If you can't pk you're the scummiest of scum on this planet and noone will ever love you. In mag we make you wear these costumes and call you sheep for being sheep. Mag succeeds by everyone being a wolf!

Nah I'm just kidding. I'm not as bad as I use to be, and I like Arimisia far too much (at least she tries?) I would give anything to see people like Narsrim active around me again. @Thoros is always a nostalgic blast from the past. 

I am the living proof that she's kidding. People like me in Mag! (don't they???)

edited June 2014
    Ileein said:
    Karlach said:
    Ileein said:

I guess. I just cannot in any way comprehend the level of vitriol. I can understand frustration, but trash-talking like that is totally out of my realm of experience.

Vitriol in my opinion gets so overused it has lost meaning, sa!e with the excessive use of the word toxic. It's like the first signs of discord appear and people are waving the red flag. Truth is in the world of snark, banter and trash talk, this is well conducted and civil. Vulgar language is minimal, most of the debate is over double standards, with back up to claims, and Mr T hasn't had to be called in to handle random insults about someone's mother.

Ultimately these discussions take place because a matter needs resolving, sweeping it under the rug with Fox News levels of bias flagging, and others thinking if a discussion is labeled toxic, it will die and never come up again, do more harm to fixing the issue than the people involved who are getting it off their chest seeking a resolution.

Tl:Dr Stop delaying the inevitable, it makes matters worse.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    All joking and e-peen comparison aside, good fight today. Some of my katas at least look impressive from my end. I enjoyed it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    I'm starting a Grief Shaddus Alt campaign. 
    Munsia said:

You mean you're just going to grief everyone?

Munsia said:

Most of my active ones are on your side of the political spectrum. I don't think that bodes well for the alliance.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Karlach said:
    Munsia said:

You mean you're just going to grief everyone?
    Will we be able to tell the difference?
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • edited June 2014
    What exactly is being discussed? Some people don't like each other. If there's any truth behind who's right and wrong in this situation it's buried behind too much bias and skewed perceptions for the people involved to ever come to any kind of agreement. Lets not pretend that hurling accusations and bile at each other like this is productive.

To some people, it's just fun
  • Seriously. SHUT UP already. It's beyond boring, and accomplishes nothing but flaunting of epeens.
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
    edited June 2014
    You ever wonder if you're seducing a novice that's actually just @Shaddus ?

Don't judge me. Mag has it's first cute furry in awhile and I'm indulging. Seduce is such a broad term. I don't mudsex.
    I can assure you that if you're seducing a novice, it isn't Shaddus.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Shaddus said:
    You don't seduce Shaddus alts, they seduce you ;)

Lavinya is the only person I let seduce my alts.
  • Lavinya said:
    Shaddus said:

Or try to win the right to court your alt in the arena >.>
    Meliana said:
    Lavinya said:
    Shaddus said:

Or try to win the right to court your alt in the arena >.>
    Hey, I tried to be a gentleman about it ;)
This discussion has been closed.