Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    I will agree with the sentiment that Serenwilde skills in general are a bit boring compared to the new hotness of newer guilds.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Well, people got their wish for the afk policing o.O. Can't just chill at the lith and mind my own business anymore? 
    edited June 2014
    This game is practically dead for some of us end game pvpers and we sit around waiting for the next conquest, having nothing better to do. While not entirely afk, we are usually doing something else such as watching a movie, playing a game, etc. You want us to sit in our manses now, that's whatever, but then how about you move all conquests to all viewage? You can't see villages from anywhere but prime. 

Not to mention it's E3...bugger off.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Deathsense from inside your manse. You'll catch all the important stuff. City or defense or crux clan gets the rest
    edited June 2014
    Shuyin said:
    Deathsense from inside your manse. You'll catch all the important stuff. City or defense or crux clan gets the rest
    I enjoy being first on scene. As I said, I'm not entirely afk and I keep an eye on my Lusternia screen (I have a monitor dedicated to just Lusternia) but this is just pushing the boundaries of limiting players in an already restrictive game. Lusternia seem's more interested in putting it's players in a vice through more and more things (not just this issue) then allowing them to do much. 

I mean for godsake there's an admin out there that has an issue with the word 'Butthurt' 
  • Munsia said:

'Butthurt' 
    I TAKE OFFENSE!!
  • You can always farm curios to sell. I'm sure plenty of people will be more than willing to partner your efforts with trading. "Having nothing better to do" than to afk, from the point of view of the admin, who have put in huge amounts of endless grinding mechanics, is simply factually untrue.

AFK-ing for vote weight is, however you look at it, bad. There is no arguing around this fact. The problem of how to tell if someone is AFK-ing for vote weight or AFK-ing because they want to catch a movie or play LoL, has always been problematic for the people who are trying to keep the vote weight system fair. Now that manse AFK-ing doesn't generate vote weight, it's much simpler for everyone involved. If you want to AFK, do it in a place you won't generate vote weight. End of story.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I must admit, hearing/seeing the start of flares, revolt etc from manses would be a nice change, I think.

• edited June 2014
    How the hell do I 'doff' a specific item? EVEN WHEN I'M NOT WEARING MY STUPID NEW RACE HAT I USE IT TO DOFF. What the hell?!

Edit: Figured it out - it's god damn stupid, but I figured it out.
  • Ebonguard is dead. I wanna help fissit.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Angroth said:
    Ebonguard is dead. I wanna help fissit.
    By all means, please help and be active for more Ebonguard stuff! :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

To start or not to start the Star-eyes family. :S
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Munsia making logical and I have to say pretty damn good city posts. Why do I feel like I'm in some parallel universe?

-checks on D'Murani alt-

#bringShikariback 

• My new life dream is to find a viscanti girl with a personality like the one in this video:

Ahh... Early Nayl, back before I revealed I was a guy. Yep...
    Is also the Shintar.
  • I have to agree, seeing things from my manse would be pretty cool.
  • I've been going around asking about particular skillsets, specifically Warrior, and getting some mixed answers. I was wondering, how was your experience when you attempted warrior?
    @Meliana! -pompoms-

#bringShikariback 

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Arcanis You'll do fine in groups.  1v1, eh.  Runes are generally desired so your wounding can outpace curing from what I've come to understand.
  • Tarkenton said:
    @Arcanis You'll do fine in groups.  1v1, eh.  Runes are generally desired so your wounding can outpace curing from what I've come to understand.
    Hmm, that troubles me. I've never been a fan of kits that require specific artifacts to become viable
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    You'd be better off as a Cavalier in that respect, I hear. I think it has to do with obstruct, heft, recovery, and the bonuses for being mounted.
  • Arcanis said:
    I've been going around asking about particular skillsets, specifically Warrior, and getting some mixed answers. I was wondering, how was your experience when you attempted warrior?
    Love warrior but hate the RNG. Having skills that do what I want when I want them to is why I'll probably never go back. On the flip side, it's a whole hell of a lot of fun, Cav without runes is definitely the way to go. For kill methods, speak to @Ixion or @Hiriako they're the two best Cav's I've sparred.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    40k family honour loss.

Seems totally legit.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Silvanus said:
    40k family honour loss.

Seems totally legit.
    From what? 
  • It takes a long, long time to get 70 million essence. Oh well.

Bashbashbashbashbashbashbashbashbashbash
    Supposedly from me resigning as family rep to contest another position, that's the only loss shown in our logs. If I'd known there would be any loss, I would have waited the what, hour for Silvanus to come back and appoint a replacement first. Has to be something wrong, I've never lost honour for resigning anything before, and I've resigned as GA, GM, minister, and city cartel trademaster.

• Not surprising. Kalas has not gotten elected position honour for a long time now when other families are getting it. Bugs make me sad.
  • Lavinya said:
    Supposedly from me resigning as family rep to contest another position, that's the only loss shown in our logs. If I'd known there would be any loss, I would have waited the what, hour for Silvanus to come back and appoint a replacement first. Has to be something wrong, I've never lost honour for resigning anything before, and I've resigned as GA, GM, minister, and city cartel trademaster.

Perhaps its not the resigning itself, but leaving the position empty that is the big loss?

2014/06/10 01:07:25 - Shame lowers the eyes of the House: Lavinya has stood down as the Family Representative, and your future appears uncertain.

Also, @Ixion you only get honour for elected positions of family members in your home org. If Llandros was still getting monthly ticks for serving you're good.

• edited June 2014
    I suppose thanks for trying to clarify...

No. It's just broken. It stopped working when we had 4+ Mag elected positions.

Edit: for RL months I have been tracking this issue. Apparently it may have actually just been fixed as of 3 days ago since Llandros is there now. He certainly wasn't before, and neither were many other Mag Kalas elected members before.

Edit2: I really dislike the honour system. Our massive lead was crushed by the previous caps. Bollocks on all of it. /IDGAF
This discussion has been closed.