Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tacita said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Titan.

Woooooo-oh.

Wait.

This isn't a rave. OH GOD WHY AM I DOING THIS AGAIN. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. I FORGOT HOW HORRIBLE THIS WAS.
    If someone wasn't a pacifist, I'd suggest coming on Kelly's bashing trips.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    My original intention was never to even go aetherbashing. I gave that up, oh, around level 81 or so. >.>
  • Big ups to @Idrazil for letting me push him around while he's acting in my play. He knows how it goes (Some good advice too on timing).
    Retired.
  • Belated rave for roleplay with @Tajalli. What a wonderful experience. :)
  • Ried said:
    Belated rave for roleplay with @Tajalli. What a wonderful experience. :)
    Seconded. It's really refreshing roleplay too.
    Retired.
  • Oh man.
    =((
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Tajalli said:
    Oh, thank you guys! And thank you for your patience with my questions and back and forth, I'm trying to re-learn her and sort out her mannerisms. 

You two have been great, and @Taran who has helped me out too!
    I don't know who this @Taran person is but I like the sound of him.
    Retired.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Blasphemy.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Raves for Hallifax and the couple of Serens who came in support for a really fun Domoth fight. You guys have really stepped up the last couple of months, there's so many little things that are different in fights and they all add up.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

DEAR GOD WHAT
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Did you accidentally bookmark a popular thread?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Ayisdra said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 95.

Now, just 5 more to go...
    Welcome to the 95 club! (That sounded weirdly euphemistic...)

Rave for being active again, woo! And also for Gaudiguch, which has been pretty awesome so far!
  • A new dawn arises as you begin your duties as Archmage of the Pyromancers. In a glorious blaze, the Medallion of the High Flame appears above your head and descends into your hands.

I feel like an over excited puppy. I'm not gonna lie, I screeched really loudly when it happened. So, woo! Work time~
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • edited February 2014
    Had a wonderful if brief conversation with Pejat about his goat.

Goats are cute.  From their alien rectangular pupils which give them near 360 degree vision; to their desire to chomp down on any loose piece of clothing you have from belt ends to sleeves to zippers.

Here are some happy goats

http://i.imgur.com/ghlvoCb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/HcyaFWH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yqU40PH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CTiCsQj.jpg

Goats!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Siam is finally a permanent character. =]
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited February 2014
    Whoops...double post. Ignore this
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Arsalil said:
    Raves to Hallifax for being so nice and helpful and welcoming! Especially @Elanorwen, @Elayde and @Aerys. Looking forward to being a Hallifaxian. :)
    Glad to have you with us.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Now to put you to work and scrub all that savage smellyness off of you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    @Isune because well... she knows why, but damn... that was some of the most awesome RP I've had lately... despite the fact that it wasn't incredibly long or detailed on my part.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Shaddus said:

:-O Savage?! I have never smelled like a savage. I think you're thinking of those from Glomdoring. They have a definite odor about them.
  • But seriously, I know I just raved about this, but I'm super happy with my decision to move. And I think I made a new (non-cuddling) friend! @Daraius
  • Shaddus said:
    We of the forest wash. frequently...um. the Elder folks in the forest simply prefer their own bodyscent. For the purposes of territory marking and tracking of prey and the like.
    is dead like the dodo
This discussion has been closed.