Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• @Nocht

A big rave, from the heart.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Are we gonna have a Divine version of Nightshade, Shee-slaugh, and Stormcrow sass?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Nightshade claims @Nocht
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    @Celina for fun RP! I wonder if there's more RP lined up for me tonight.
  • Always forgetting to send out raves to @Violyte. This must be rectified.
  • Celina said:
    Nightshade claims @Nocht
    Psh. Shee-Slaugh is descendent from one of Mother Night's avatars. Nocht is ours by default.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Guys there's only one way to decide this, go by whoever has the most Sage.. oh wait.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• This changelog #407 is a great changelog. Thank you Ieptix. Maybe someday you can measure up to Iosai's glory.
    @Viravain.

Even those little interactions you do with my character make my day. Night. Morning?... make me very happy. :D Thank you!
    Echoing love for #407 and yay for empowering newbies further.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

BEHOLD @Viravain!

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Tacita said:
    Massive raves to the Harbingers for being the most wonderful guild to have been a leader of <3 You have all been so patient with your semi-combatant Dirgesinger for so long, and I have surprised myself by enjoying the opportunity to help you all learn - though I did get some things epically wrong along the way! - so I cannot send you all enough happy thoughts. I'm super sad that our guild laws mean I can't do so any longer, but I'm really looking forward to seeing someone new step up and be awesome :)

On a related note, raves for the Ebonguard for potentially taking on the worst student ever. Which end of the katana do I hold again? >.>
    WTF ebonguard?
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Celina said:
    Tacita said:
    Massive raves to the Harbingers for being the most wonderful guild to have been a leader of <3 You have all been so patient with your semi-combatant Dirgesinger for so long, and I have surprised myself by enjoying the opportunity to help you all learn - though I did get some things epically wrong along the way! - so I cannot send you all enough happy thoughts. I'm super sad that our guild laws mean I can't do so any longer, but I'm really looking forward to seeing someone new step up and be awesome :)

On a related note, raves for the Ebonguard for potentially taking on the worst student ever. Which end of the katana do I hold again? >.>
    WTF ebonguard?
    They're the only guild apart from the Harbs who openly allow classflexing.
    D:

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Plus, we have Night.
    Karlach does not recall approving of this...

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Karlach is a chump who doesn't understand tradition

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Morkarion said:
    Karlach does not recall approving of this...
    I told you ICly that I wanted to talk to you about something and you ignored me ;)

Anyway, that's why I said 'potentially taking on'.
    Synkarin said:
    Karlach is a chump who doesn't understand tradition
    *woosh*

I might have totally missed that Taci, sorry :(

• Tacita said:

I can't believe I have to be the first one to say this. How about a rave for @Tacita for being a fucking -awesome- Dirgesinger? I do not think I will ever serve under one as good as her, for all the attention she has managed to afford the guild and the forest itself. Although she will still be part of the guild, I will still feel like something is missing.

Enjoy your quasi-retirement Tacita.
    Retired.
  • Tacita said:

I've been pretty lucky since becoming GL that so many people have been here to help me.. especially since I was a total newb when I started (and still am a bit). While I'm sure that anyone who steps up will be great to work with, I can't really imagine anyone being as patient or willing to answer my questions. I hope you enjoy being Ebonguard!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess

Xenthos said:
    Plus, we have Night.
    Psh, she has katana. Just pit/decap

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    And I got to do my sermon thing. Huzzah. Love to all who came and dealt with the wind over and over and over and over...
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Productive conversation with @Arien and a new ephemeral.
  • Zouviqil said:
    And I got to do my sermon thing. Huzzah. Love to all who came and dealt with the wind over and over and over and over...
    That'll be 500000 gold for my services.
    Retired.
    @Crek, @Lyora, and @Eliron. And the endless pixie army. :)

#bringShikariback 

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    edited March 2014
    Enyalida said:
    Productive conversation with @Arien and a new ephemeral.
    Yeah, yay for the new ephemeral.

Edit: So awkward there only being two people to greet him.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
This discussion has been closed.