Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Double post, I am a terrible person.

@Darvellan... <3 Thank youuu!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I wandered past my computer and saw I had a msg, turns out a generous person heard I couldn't go chase gnomes and sent me a present. People like that are awesome! Thanks so much @Tridemon, such a nice thing to do that you didn't have to!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Bug #8908   Resolution: Your bug has been fixed, but the new code might not be active immediately. Thank you for reporting.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------[Xenthos on 10/4/2013 @ 21:30 bugs]------
    Fae return to Faethorn in a still-influenced state, after being turned in to the Avatars of Night / Moon.  Much like the dazed bards, this is an extraordinarily frustrating scenario where they can sit around for up to 15 minutes unable to do be influenced (they do not even move), and just thump themselves on the head when they go to Faethorn.  A very easy fix would be to just set them back to an influenceable state when they are handed to an Avatar.

Yeeeesssss.  <3
  • I wonder if that fix will extend to marionettes as well...
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I wonder if they become influencrable when the cities turn them into their fae collectors, too.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Ssaliss said:
    I wonder if that fix will extend to marionettes as well...
    The fix was originally for marionettes.  When asked if it was working, I queried if Fae worked now as well.  They looked into it and that was the result.

Short answer: Yes.  It should already be in place for marionettes.
  • Ah, awesome.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Great.

I have already finished the marionettes though. :P

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    What's the prize on that?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Olaf from Frozen.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Shoutout to @Drocilla for the RP earlier, even if now I'll have to wait ten days to get Demi xD <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited December 2014
    Qistrel said:
    Olaf from Frozen.
    Can you elaborate? Lines? :)
  • Rave for @Synkarin for being awesome and @Steingrim for being awesome and @Selenity for being awesome and @Xeltha for being awesome and just people for being awesome.

Also, thank you to whoever coded cityfavours and didn't put a maximum length on the reasons. I now aspire to write an entire novel in a cityfavour.
    Rave to @Yomoigu and @Crumkane for our small rp chat earlier.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Raves to whomever admin/s is interacting with me. Especially whoever took over wolverine--I love how She acts with Ev :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Raves to the person behind Lhiannan for doing awesome event RP (including using shadowfire!) and making my snooty little heart swell three times its size during this season!

Also raves to @Akuno for running around Ethereal with me as we try to find answers and to @Illidaen for this timely addition of an athame.
    a frosty snowman marionette

Non-traditional in his proportions, this snowman has been formed with an elongated head, which rises
    much higher than the other two segments of his body. Upon his oval-shaped face, a slightly bent
    carrot sits, two lumps of coal set behind it to represent his eyes. Spheres of sterile white snow
    prop the snowman up about a foot above the ground, each of the snowballs able to rotate free of the
    other. A pair of twigs stretch outward from his body, each tied with a length of twine to control
    their movement.

Rave for all the people in Serenwilde working together.

Also a rave for my (incomplete and likely inaccurate) Lusternian God Love Chart! Based off of talking to people IG and the histories and logs I've seen and the wiki.

I'm gonna post it here so that in the hopes anyone wants to pick it up, they can. I've included the blank versions of what I used on the upper right and lower right!

I always thought that Shikari and Virivain was just a brotherly/sisterly relationship, with him wanting to protect his sister from harm, and her relying on him to help her be brave. (Unlike Meridian and Amberle who were both brother/sister and lovers.)

Qistrel said:
    I always thought that Shikari and Virivain was just a brotherly/sisterly relationship, with him wanting to protect his sister from harm, and her relying on him to help her be brave. (Unlike Meridian and Amberle who were both brother/sister and lovers.)
    My Glom source indicated it's both for Shikari and Viravain, though I really don't know to be honest! Like I said, it could be inaccurate. Trust it at your own peril!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Selenity said:
    Qistrel said:
    My Glom source indicated it's both for Shikari and Viravain, though I really don't know to be honest! Like I said, it could be inaccurate. Trust it at your own peril!
    Maylea had a sister lover pre-sharding. One that died, though... it was a tragical thing. I remember reading about it and crying.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    If I remember correctly from some divine shouting I heard a long time back, I believe Kalikai hinted that she and Terentia were lovers at some point.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    In an interview with the Gossip. When Iytha was doing it, I think.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited December 2014
    Selenity said:
    snip
    Yup, T totally dropped the phrase 'scissor sisters'. Also, the Isune x Elostian is a little iffy imo, as I vaguely recall Her attraction was more to Elcyrion (or...or was it Lacostian?) before He went into the blender*. He came out looking like beautiful Squidward and She was all 'oh neeerrhhh wat hapen'.

Also, what's the significance of the blue/lavender? Sharded gods and regular dead gods?

* this was my understanding through a vision thing from Her oracle, if new developments have happened then please ignore!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited December 2014
    Selenity said:
    Rave for all the people in Serenwilde working together.

Also a rave for my (incomplete and likely inaccurate) Lusternian God Love Chart! Based off of talking to people IG and the histories and logs I've seen and the wiki.

I'm gonna post it here so that in the hopes anyone wants to pick it up, they can. I've included the blank versions of what I used on the upper right and lower right!

You forgot Iosai and myself. We're in anomaly love. Anomalove if you will. To outsiders, we just discuss game mechanics, bugs, and balance issues, exchange feedback, and cordially acknowledge eachother's existence with pre approved greetings deemed within the boundaries of social norms. Occasionally we engage in what is commonly refered to as "small talk." 

Nevermind, it's complicated. You wouldn't understand. 
  • Tarkenton said:
    If I remember correctly from some divine shouting I heard a long time back, I believe Kalikai hinted that she and Terentia were lovers at some point.
    That's really steamy.

Also, having had an alt in Glom, Shikari+Viravain is extremely awkward at best.

• Eritheyl said:
    Selenity said:
    snip
    Yup, T totally dropped the phrase 'scissor sisters'. Also, the Isune x Elostian is a little iffy imo, as I vaguely recall Her attraction was more to Elcyrion (or...or was it Lacostian?) before He went into the blender*. He came out looking like beautiful Squidward and She was all 'oh neeerrhhh wat hapen'.

Also, what's the significance of the blue/lavender? Sharded gods and regular dead gods?

* this was my understanding through a vision thing from Her oracle, if new developments have happened then please ignore!
    It was Lacostian guys omg, Elcyrion was so grosssss.
    What I learned today: Isune and Charune are total horndogs.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Selenity said:
    Qistrel said:
    You also missed the Virune or Isuvain affair... but that one is definitely not for me to share. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
This discussion has been closed.