Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Shaddus said:

What I learned today: Isune and Charune are total horndogs.

You haven't seen anything yet. @Drocilla and her coterie of lovers are suspiciously absent from this chart!
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Eritheyl said:
    Selenity said:
    snip

Also, what's the significance of the blue/lavender? Sharded gods and regular dead gods?

Yep, that's exactly right.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Isune said:
    You haven't seen anything yet. @Drocilla and her coterie of lovers are suspiciously absent from this chart!
    Yeah, but hers only has a one-way arrow. They fall for her, she just inspects her nails and laughs.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Isune said:
    If any Drocilla-ites would like to add to the chart, they're free to. Anyone can. It's up for grabs!
    You forgot "booze" and "fine clothes", sir.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I'd also postulate that that big red X on Fain x Lisaera isn't completely all there.

You forgot @Darvellan <--> Darvellan and

Neos --> Carakhan
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Finally a Demigoddess, with much fanfare!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:
    Finally a Demigoddess, with much fanfare!
    Was kind of annoyed to see you fly past me in the XP rankings, not going to lie. Congrats!
  • Raves to @Xanward. It's always nice to have new people interested in being brainwashed learning more about Glomdoring.
  • Saesh said:
    Selenity said:
    Rave for all the people in Serenwilde working together.

Also a rave for my (incomplete and likely inaccurate) Lusternian God Love Chart! Based off of talking to people IG and the histories and logs I've seen and the wiki.

I'm gonna post it here so that in the hopes anyone wants to pick it up, they can. I've included the blank versions of what I used on the upper right and lower right!

You forgot Iosai and myself. We're in anomaly love. Anomalove if you will. To outsiders, we just discuss game mechanics, bugs, and balance issues, exchange feedback, and cordially acknowledge eachother's existence with pre approved greetings deemed within the boundaries of social norms. Occasionally we engage in what is commonly refered to as "small talk." 

Nevermind, it's complicated. You wouldn't understand. 
    Some relationships just bug everyone.
    @Arien, @Enadonella, and @Lleuke. Also @Astrasia, @Kaiel, and @Cadwyn. Especially so for Cadwyn, who walked in on me solo-RPing and stayed for the ride! And RPed with me after, too! :D<3
    Updated the chart!

• O.M.G. We're like totes official now. 
    Saesh said:
    O.M.G. We're like totes official now. 
    I figured it only right to include since I said in an OOC clan that I'm going to give birth to @Oneroi's babies. Beautiful little babies that will be able to code, fresh from the womb. Of course, Oneroi may not realize he's going to be a daddy yet...
  • edited December 2014
    Oneroi is plural. They are a collective of divinities.   :-O
    edited December 2014
    Saesh said:
    Oneroi is plural. They are a collective of divinities.  :-$
    Then I'm going to be super pregnant aren't I.  xD
  • Not to point too many of those love arrows at Isune, but you're missing Isune x Yomoigu.

Though they may have just been genuinely "just good friends", idk.

Maligorn said:
    Not to point too many of those love arrows at Isune, but you're missing Isune x Yomoigu.

Though they may have just been genuinely "just good friends", idk.
    Oh man, really?...

@Isune! Isune why do you love so much!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Yomoigu said:
    Why is the concept of a close platonic friendship with no romantic intent so foreign :(
    Because this is the internet, and dat beard.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited December 2014
    Yomoigu said:
    Why is the concept of a close platonic friendship with no romantic intent so foreign :(
    Because @Isune doesn't have friends, she only has victims lovers

;))

(why do these new smilies exist, they break the old ones! that should be the curtly-giggling : > face)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Groooooossssd
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Must. Resist. Writing. Yomoigu. Smut
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I've been on these forums enough for today
This discussion has been closed.