Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited March 2015
    Stupid sexygenerous @Shaddus.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    @Solange is back! <:-P

• Raves for hilarious chats with the enemy!  
  • Qistrel said:

Yay, my tentacle tattoos were approved!  That means 2/3 of Kethuru Wants a Hug is in. -dance-

Why are these tats not in the cartel I have access to as well? :(
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Msg Subotai (yo dawg. Lemme in dem tattoo cartels doe.)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    What?! Designs got approved? I've two that have been sitting there for days now. :(
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited March 2015
    Kierstin said:

Qistrel said:

Yay, my tentacle tattoos were approved!  That means 2/3 of Kethuru Wants a Hug is in. -dance-

Why are these tats not in the cartel I have access to as well? :(
    Because I was told they were too evil kinky for a Celest cartel.

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Doublepost, because, yay Lain:

You give the corpse of a giant, mutant rat to Lain, the Lamplighter.
    "Ahah!" Lain, the Lamplighter exclaims triumphantly.
    Lain, the Lamplighter exclaims, "These vermin get bolder by the day! They're always gnawing at the pipes where they can, and glut themselves on the tainted gases. This one looks like he got pretty large!"
    Lain, the Lamplighter hands you a cloth bag of gold sovereigns.
    Your karma rises in response to your deeds.

Lain, the Lamplighter says, "Thank you for your help, Nikkakorra. You've done me a great favour this day."
    You have received the Necropolis ikon as a quest reward!

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    This clipboard might be the greatest artifact ever made.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Now you can sit in the aetherplex and write as you observe the uncultured swine of the Basin.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • It's like you read my mind.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • edited April 2015

Zitto said:

I am imagining Hallifaxians looking with amused contempt on publications of "People of  'Plex Mart" inspired by "People of Walmart"

Not just Hallifaxians...

'People of the Plex : (

-Person making sketches and figurines of everything that moves-
    -Person in fine lingerie inviting everything that moves to their manse-
    -Person spreading skinrot-
    -Person selling small bags of tea leaves-'

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Whoever wrote the flavour text for learning Tinkering did a great job. Thanks, it has been amusing!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
     The hilt  is a mass tightly bound thorns...

shouldn't there be an 'of' in there..?
    That's what you get when you don't ask Shaddus to design some things.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited April 2015
    I think the typos give it character. It has its flaws, sure, but it's also pretty cool. Like its owner, coincidentally...:D 

Ps: plznomurdermei'llbeagoodboyanddefect

• Zitto said:

I am imagining Hallifaxians looking with amused contempt on publications of "People of  'Plex Mart" inspired by "People of Walmart"

Not just Hallifaxians...

'People of the Plex : (

-Person making sketches and figurines of everything that moves-
    -Person in fine lingerie inviting everything that moves to their manse-
    -Person spreading skinrot-
    -Person selling small bags of tea leaves-'

The sickest part? Those are all the same person.
    </RANT>
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited April 2015
    A toast, to one of the best roleplayers I have ever had the pleasure of encountering in my years of MUD'ing.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Celina said:

Finally caved and got the custome athame I designed a year ago.

A scything athame bound in writhing thorns

Long-

Cocooned in writhing thorns, a sinister athame lies here awaiting its mistress.

Ext-

Little more than the curved blade of a scythe bound by a dagger's hilt, this athame is as simple as it is sinister. The blade itself makes up two thirds of the weapons length, cast in pitch black steel that offers no glint of light from its surface. Inscribed upon each side of the blade is the running form of Black Shuck, the Dark Hound, each eye of the beast inset with a polished ruby. The hilt  is a mass tightly bound thorns that writhe impossibly over the blade on their own accord, the stray ends curling across the entirety of the weapon as if searching for the hand that would wield it.

Let's hope they don't make the long desc the short, so we don't see you walking around with a giant paragraph of athame as you spam your bonecrusher  Shadowdancer skills.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

edited April 2015
    Got favored by Crumkane! He didn't poof again!

No, I don't have abandonment issues. Why do you ask?
    Shaddus said:

Got favored by Crumkane! He didn't poof again!

No, I don't have abandonment issues. Why do you ask?

So cute.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Don't be jealous. Just come2Gaudi.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    You should go to Gaudi, get cozy buddy buddy with Shaddus, then leave again. And laugh.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Subby would switch hit for Neos.
    I'd get booted on day 1 for flooding the place.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
This discussion has been closed.