Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Almost there...
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @Chirbo Go for it!
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Beaming, Latifa y'Bolgari says, "You have been instrumental to my success, Kiradawea. I trust you
    will enjoy a sample of my product as much as the coin that comes with it."

Latifa y'Bolgari says, "Use the jar at your leisure."
    Latifa y'Bolgari hands an elegant jar of pure ivory to you.
    Your karma rises in response to your deeds.
    You have completed the Pursuit of Eternal Beauty quest!
    Latifa y'Bolgari hands a small bag of coins to you.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • What's the jar do?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• For the living, it's just poison that makes you flake skin and bleed from open wounds for a way long time. But for undead, I'm not sure since I can't really test, but I think it's supposed to give you an ego boost.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    You can make a jar to benefit the living too, you know. Just help out Allegra with her sabotaging.

• How big of an ego boost? 1/3?
  • I'm sad I didn't get trips on the 8s for my time though :(
  • 8 days? With or without RP, kids have it way too easy these days. :/

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • edited October 2015
    I stacked a ton of xp boosts

I left newton with an insane xp boost

I was seeing how long it took to get demi.

Still, if it wasn't for Ikons, I'd still be grinding it out.
  • Damn kids.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @Chirbo Congratulations to you. I think what you did qualifies as a speed run. I'm not even remotely there yet and I got a lot more playtime spent already. I really should get myself there.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Lavinya said:
    You can make a jar to benefit the living too, you know. Just help out Allegra with her sabotaging.

Cool. I was planning to test that. Now I definitely will.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Considering Chirbo went straight from Newton to influencing, and made 83 before his guild novice time went out....meh. Most people actually do stuff alongside levelling.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I agree, Nerf ikons

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • A few years ago, there was a person who wanted to see how hard demi was to get and just how bad(good) xp boosts got. He got demi in less than a day (I want to say it was like 22-23 hours). Non-stop influencing and hunting things with stacking of like the achievements (vermin, influencing, hunting), lips and whatnot really does odd up.
  • edited October 2015

No guys don't speed run to demi

If being demi is a big deal, sure do it.

If you like roleplay or design more, don't worry about it.

Demi isn't that important, it's just one of a million goals you can have in Lusternia.
    Sylandra said:

Man, now I feel like not being Demi is like an indicator to the rest of the game just how lazy you are.

I feel so nekkid.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Ahhh, @Astraea. Thanks for coming back. Ever shall we be loved and ever shall everyone else despair.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• You pay 300 dingbats and receive Boots of the Wanderer.
    Jeremiah Gryphta, Purveyor of Curiosities and Reliquaries says, "What an excellent choice! I'm
    certain you'll be pleased as punch with Boots of the Wanderer. All your friends will be jealous so
    send them my way and I'll see about getting them something for their enjoyment as well."

--

Finally, after over two centuries of walking barefoot, I finally have boots.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Wait, didn't you have the Vernal sandals curio?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ... yeah. But I just realised that I've never worn them. Perhaps I should've. They're far cooler than the boots.
  • You can wear both IIRC...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Wearing just two pairs of footwear is so tame, though.
  • Raves for @Davos and the Hallifaxian sailors. We having a hunt tonight?
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Synkarin said:
    I agree, Nerf ikons

I agree! Right after I get demi...
  • oh an actual rave for @Sondayga, @Malarious and @Chirbo for either donating or selling cheap golden tonics to me. Come on demi.
This discussion has been closed.