Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Zvoltz said:
    Wildnodes is automated. The admin eventually got tired of wondering if we were supposed to be running wildnodes and then realizing someone forgot and we had skipped a week.
    I will admit, this is the first I've heard of this too!
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    -logs on to Qistrel-

-sees people are organising an aetherhunt-

-sadfink-

•       Power completions: 7    (Today: 0/3, Streak: 4/5)

:(
    See you in Sapience.
  • You can do power quests from other orgs if yours is broken.
  • edited March 2016
    If you're referring to the post I made recently, I think you can still do all the power quests, but they won't generate the extra power from having empowered dream lords or whatever the ethereal thingamabobbers are.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.

• Ssaliss said:
    You can do power quests from other orgs if yours is broken.
    You can? Is Glomdorings like Serenwildes? I will come over and collect power for them or Magnagora someone show me how!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • @Isluna Glomdoring's is easier. BOW to Brennan at their nexus to start, then follow the hints from there.
    See you in Sapience.
  • Gaudi and Glom have to have the easiest power quests
  • Halli's is easy once you add 10 spheres the long way (or get someone else to do it for you the easy way)
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    The easiest prime power quests are Serenwilde and Glomdoring (which work identically). They have the fewest steps, no combat, and no influencing. You just walk around to find pixies/shadows, give/drop a special item, then lead them to the flame/drums followed by the nexus. On the other hand, the amount of power (iirc) you can generate per hour is lower for forests. 
  • When are we getting fascinators? (Please not in the form of curios.)
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Talan said:
    When are we getting fascinators? (Please not in the form of curios.)
    Weren't they added some time ago?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    They are indeed Tailoring Accessories now.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'd really love to see the alcohol designs expanded. As is, we've got beer, wine, and whiskey. Would love to see more spirits (vodka, tequila, rum, etc) as well as the ability to craft cocktails and perhaps a general mixed drink type. 'Cause then Gaudi can start having some swanky parties.
  • Enyalida said:
    The easiest prime power quests are Serenwilde and Glomdoring (which work identically). They have the fewest steps, no combat, and no influencing. You just walk around to find pixies/shadows, give/drop a special item, then lead them to the flame/drums followed by the nexus. On the other hand, the amount of power (iirc) you can generate per hour is lower for forests. 
    Glomdorings is the easier of the two, IMHO, for a couple of reasons: First, you only need one net in Glom, where you need several leaves in Serenwilde. Second, while both the shadows and pixies are spawned randomly in both Seren and Glom, the shadows won't run away when you enter the room. I also think (far from sure though) that pixies can also be spawned in the trees, which shadows can't.

Other than that though, yeah, they're relatively identical. One caveat though is that feathers (which are gotten after we get the shadows to the Drums) are also needed for our prophecy quest; I'm not sure if pixies are used in the same way. That means that doing the power quest while someone else is trying to raise Mother Night disrupts that process.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Ssaliss said:
    Enyalida said:
    Glomdorings is the easier of the two, IMHO, for a couple of reasons: First, you only need one net in Glom, where you need several leaves in Serenwilde. Second, while both the shadows and pixies are spawned randomly in both Seren and Glom, the shadows won't run away when you enter the room. I also think (far from sure though) that pixies can also be spawned in the trees, which shadows can't.

Other than that though, yeah, they're relatively identical. One caveat though is that feathers (which are gotten after we get the shadows to the Drums) are also needed for our prophecy quest; I'm not sure if pixies are used in the same way. That means that doing the power quest while someone else is trying to raise Mother Night disrupts that process.
    Pixies won't spawn in trees, but they do sometimes like to show up in the Sacred Grove (outside section of the Hartstone guildhall). Every so often the shamrock and exotic plants wind up in there too - it is super annoying for when you need them and there's no druid around.

• ...anyone else think we only have this event so admins can laugh at all of us running around drunk... >.> <.< >.>
    beep
  • I agree, and the presents themselves have seemed underwhelming. 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Buy the beer goggles. No need to be drunk.
  • So what do the shamrocks do when you eat them?  Maybe that's the better use for them?

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Lucky Clover Crictical Hit blessing. You know, the one the wheel keeps giving me...

• Has anyone gotten presents from shamrocks yet? How good is the haul?
    See you in Sapience.
  • They're just like any other present so it largely depends on how (un)lucky and is affected by your present counter. I got 33 credits while a couple of people have said they got trash.

I ate one of the green ones and got a minor ego blessing iirc.
  • My presents counter is pretty high up, so I pulled a dagger of reincarnation and a level 2 seduction rune for 132 creds along with junk.
  • I got some coins out of a crate and

You grasp the edge of the Wheel of Tzaraziko before giving it a heavy push, sending it spinning. 
    Slow at first, the wheel begins to spin faster and faster, the air about it warping in a wild array 
    of colours as it becomes impossible to watch.
    8800h, 10300m, 8300e, 10p ex-
    Your coin vanishes in a puff of multicoloured smoke.
    The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with a Lesser 
    Rune of Asphyxiation Enhancement.
    The throaty voice of Tzaraziko whispers in your ear, "Keep spinning, Lehki, and I'll give you a 
    special reward!
    8800h, 10300m, 8300e, 10p ex-spin wheel confirm
    You grasp the edge of the Wheel of Tzaraziko before giving it a heavy push, sending it spinning. 
    Slow at first, the wheel begins to spin faster and faster, the air about it warping in a wild array 
    of colours as it becomes impossible to watch.
    8800h, 10300m, 8300e, 10p ex-
    Your coin vanishes in a puff of multicoloured smoke.
    The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with a Lesser 
    Rune of Asphyxiation Enhancement.
    The throaty voice of Tzaraziko whispers in your ear, "Keep spinning, Lehki, and I'll give you a 
    special reward!

Could have a least made it two different enhancement runes I don't need. 100 credits at least.
  • Those damnable black shamrocks. So elusive. So difficult to find. Leprechauns are so sneaky even when completely intoxicated.

Also: a pox on you people who walk around with massive gaggles of pets following. That entrance/exit is a huge spammy load of spam. Pox, pox I say.
  • Ulalah said:

Also: a pox on you people who walk around with massive gaggles of pets following. That entrance/exit is a huge spammy load of spam. Pox, pox I say.
    Have you met @Gero yet?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Yeah first year I've decided to try this quest, and not just the right type of leprechaun that's hard to find, ALL of them are. Up respawn rates or something plz! 

• I've already done it but I wouldn't be against dropping it to 50 or even less for everyone else.
This discussion has been closed.