Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Guilds share skillsets, and not everyone in the guild has all the same skillsets, so no. 
  • On that note, Harmony monks should have access to the Harmonious typecast.

Grumble, grumble, mumble, mumble.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Third time on a VA referendum but u know @Falmiis gonna win so u gotta smile thru the pain like

• Maligorn said:
    Third time on a VA referendum but u know @Falmiis gonna win so u gotta smile thru the pain like

You have six days. You can still convince people.
  • Please Hallifax, raise Maligorn. Just for the lols. Please

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Maybe they should just raise someone three times instead.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I got nominated again. ;;)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:
    I got nominated again. ;;)
    who hacked the nomination box

who
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Maligorn said:

I voted for you. :x
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    brb making alts to save Hallifax from itself

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited April 2016
    Synkarin said:
    brb making alts to save Hallifax from itself
    Oh @Shaddus.
    come2mag
  • Oh. I thought you got paranoid and gacked yourself. No, that's just 4k of Justice damage.

o_o
  • To be fair, that was three justice lashes from Yehn, Twytch, and Yarith.

Scary 5 deaths for 1. >.<
  • Way more than 4k, the first vengeance hit Celina's vitality.

• Correction it wasnt justice, but death domoth lashes. Those hurt more
  • Message #951 sent by (system) (received: 2016/04/23 03:31:39)
       You have been discharged from The Crux for the following reason: '[no reason given].'

That was way, way too much fun to last.

@Shango, that wasn't Ymuli. That was me.
  • Scanlan said:
    Literally my feeling when a little one asks me about combat, this is my explanation.
    Wrong.

That is literally how we instruct young Cacophones.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • I thought I told the North the War Domoth is off limits. Why you make me absolve you again.  :-w
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Falmiis said:
    If you're sitting on Prime while someone is going on solo and probably suicidal missions to try to get nodes please keep your mouth shut and don't deride them for trying.
    I wish I could like this several more times. If you aren't trying, you have no right to talk crap about people who are.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Wondering when staticfield will be changed away from a 98% success rate with a stun.  No envoy reports? No balance changes? Next step is issuing for bug.
    Is staticfield a 98% success rate? I seem to get hit and moved with it a lot.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • It's -very- high when you first put it up, but it gets much worse over time.
    edited April 2016
    Falmiis said:
    If you're sitting on Prime while someone is going on solo and probably suicidal missions to try to get nodes please keep your mouth shut and don't deride them for trying.

I want to echo this. If you aren't trying, shut your face when others are. It's not their fault you are too cowardly to attempt a fight. 

@Yarith has continually suicided into a few absolves while his 'allies' sit on Prime and do nothing. The North literally had the people to contest the War absolve yesterday (the one attempt they made, it was 9v9) and they had several people qq, like @Aeden, a VA, supposed leader of Hallifax. He and several others were all willing to jump in to defend Etherwilde from our raid, but then decided to not try for the absolve until Shedrin showed up and probably convinced people. Why Shedrin needs to convince you is beyond me, but you then wonder why certain opinions of the North are formed and then call it poisonous when it's called out. The fact that you allowed Yarith to try and die with only assisting him one time, should really be frowned upon and you should feel bad for not helping him more. Even if all that happens is you die a lot, you should 1) learn something and 2) feel good for at least giving it a go until it was officially lost.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I like fighting, but like 70% of the fighting happens when I'm not here already :<
    See you in Sapience.
This discussion has been closed.