Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Let's not go down this path again.
  • Why can't we just appreciate a relatively fun fight with hilarious kills/deaths like cancan and cloudcoil (and a zap kill from @Shedrin) :<
    See you in Sapience.
  • Because I'm at work, and can only participate in forum PvP!

In all seriousness, though, zap kills aren't that uncommon. Nary likes to zap people in the middle of fights, which I've always found weird, but actually, is not a bad idea to avoid wasting time spamming an attack ability on a target that has already tumbled out (and therefore allowing them to cure up). It's landed her quite a few kills too. I should just tack zap to the end of all my attack aliases so that when someone runs out with an inch of life left, I'll be able to get the kill... hrm.

• I added it to my discern script.
  • edited April 2016
    Enyalida said:
    Also used gore to impale.

Like 12+ times, gotta count to know. 

During all portions of the fight.

If you decide to appreciate nuance suddenly, then we can talk. 

Gurl, you need to relax. You're really not a skill level to have this kind of attitude everytime someone makes a comment about you/your skills.

He didn't even say anything mean.
  • Dylara said:
    I was actually unaware of Storm, I don't think it was a thing the last time I was around and I haven't gone through my privs yet since getting Security.
    Just check your COMMUNE PRIVS, not GUILD PRIVS, for some reason your security stuff is listed there.
    It should be one of the first of your NEXUS commands...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I'm with Lerad. Everyone needs to stop talking up all this fighting while I am at work. When I get home and login you are all gone.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Apologies to @Everiine. Kiddos decided to act up about going to/being in bed just as I got started with you. I'll try to bring my A game next time.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    No apology needed, @Tarkenton!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited April 2016
    Checks old threads, finds out apparently Cririk and Scuchi haven't been aging, tosses out estimation of when Estarra arrived. :'(

Time to get the year they were released from event posts.

EDIT: It's apparently 889, Halli and Gaudi were released in 253 CE, which was stated to be 600 years after they were sealed (in the 2014 knowledge quiz). It seems like they might have stopped aging when they were frozen (which I'm guessing was around 295 CE). So Cririk would be about 857 and Scuchi 843, if the math is right, maybe one year off.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Thul said:
    Outr iron
    ironcraft bucket
    go to river, not ocean, because salt water is different from regular water for reasons
    fill bucket with water;rift fill from bucket X 200 times
    go from room to room, doing rift drain 50 water to bucket;douse fire

miss one room, restart entire process
    I know I'm late here, but you actually only need one sip of water to douse!

So, use this line:

The area is ablaze!

Substring it, and just trigger to rift drain 1 water to bucket;douse flames. Then just move around slowly enough that you aren't entering new rooms before your douse. There, you are set before the next forest fire even happens and can put Smoky to shame.

• It was giving me an error message with just 10. Huh. Well, will try again next time.

Which hopefully won't be soon. It's like whack a mole, without the critical satisfaction of actually hitting something.
  • Oh hey, woke up to forest fires. Yay. Good job people who were putting it out before I got on.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• edited April 2016
     Sanity    : stark raving mad

Still bashing baby :D

Edit: Ok, not bashing anymore. This is ridiculous. I can handle like 1 link a minute and I'm going through wayyy too much slush from passive insanity affs!
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    u cray
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I'd consider Halli if it didn't mean cutting myself off from the people I've played with for so long. And if they let me play a Borg. I think they have some cool players. Yarith, Shedrin, Falmiis, etc. 
    SO WE CONVERT THEM. LOOKING AT YOU, @SYLANDRA. @FALMIIS.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited April 2016
    I'd consider Halli if it didn't mean cutting myself off from the people I've played with for so long. And if they let me play a Borg. I think they have some cool players. Yarith, Shedrin, Falmiis, etc. 

I'm confused, there are people left in Hallifax who aren't Borg? Someone has work to do apparently.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    They all still seem to be very flammable, not the rate of adaptation to "energy" weapons I would expect from a self-respecting borgfolk.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Didn't the ire mapper script use to have a lot more config options? Could have sworn cubicles and bubblixes were one.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Xenthos said:
    They all still seem to be very flammable, not the rate of adaptation to "energy" weapons I would expect from a self-respecting borgfolk.

Excuse you, we are just on fire. B-)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Tarkenton said:
    Didn't the ire mapper script use to have a lot more config options? Could have sworn cubicles and bubblixes were one.

These should still be options. I have medallion, vernalcurio, soulless curio (which I may have added myself), screwdriver, wheel, mud, tibia, and orgbix options enabled on my script

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    The login trigger doesn't match correctly, you'll need to change it for the mapper to work. 
  • Sylandra said:
    Xenthos said:

Excuse you, we are just on fire. B-)
    The applicable word is, I believe, flaming.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Synkarin said:
    Tarkenton said:

These should still be options. I have medallion, vernalcurio, soulless curio (which I may have added myself), screwdriver, wheel, mud, tibia, and orgbix options enabled on my script
    I had to download the updated mapper script to get it to show up.

I, also, have all those enabled, well not all, the ones I have... but they never seem to be used for speedwalking. Any ideas why?
  • My time on Lusternia lately has been a lot of hitting people with rocks and lazers, and preparations to hit people with rocks and lazers, so I haven't been able to do as much rp and writing as I'd like. Sorry to anyone who might be waiting on Shedrin for things.
  • The half-interesting, half-frustrating task of rooting out quest bugs.
    See you in Sapience.
  • edited April 2016
    I've been nice enough to make sure I absolved and upgraded Justice multiple times when there was competition around, because I thought it would be fun if both sides get to compete. Sorry to see the North continues their trend of waiting until I'm not logged in to do the same.

The criticisms about avoiding conflict aren't fair though, right? Such unhealthy attitudes about conflict. 
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Not everyone thinks absolves are fun. Your definition isn't the end-all, be-all of PvP enjoyment.

That's my reasoning behind the late night absolves anyway -- I don't care for easy wins, I just want to discourage absolving.

WTB more faethorn fights.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I'll also note that Knowledge's absolve was done with Shango, Leolamins, Lavinya, and Silvanus around, vs. me, Yarith, Aeden and Asmodea.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    What's so different about absolves from domoths, revolts, or faethorn fights?

This seems like a pretty arbitrary dislike of absolves vs other fights. 

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
This discussion has been closed.