Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Slowly going insane as I grind my way through circle 97 and know that it's going to be like this aaaallll the way through the final circles to demi.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Xenthos said:
    You're in luck! It will not be like that all the way to Demi. ... it will be worse!
    Oh yay, I'm saved!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Synkarin said:
    Note to self - gank and offer Gabriella lots, she's worth a ton of essence.
    Hey. That's my friend you're talking about. If anyone ganks and offers @Gabriella, it should be me.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You are getting ahead of yourselves, anyways. She is worth only a fraction of what she will be at 50%+ through Titan. Wait until then, when she is not expecting it.
  • No @Synkarin don't do that, we don't want another thread on fresh demi griefing or titan hunting.

Last year's thread was enough
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    No way, th ose are the best threads.
  • Please no ganking. D:

*flees*
    --------
    --------
  • If you cant hear tells if you are deaf....doesnt that mean that deafness should be a defense against telepathy psionics? O.O
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Yes - make it so

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Tells are not actually telepathy, though. To use psionics, mages have to (or used to have to) go through the elemental archways to enable that ability. It is not inherent.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Xenthos said:
    Tells are not actually telepathy, though. To use psionics, mages have to (or used to have to) go through the elemental archways to enable that ability. It is not inherent.

Like... literally transverse through the elemental Faethorn archways?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    No, just ENTER ARCHWAY.

This begs the question as to why monks don't have to enter the archway to take psionics.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:

No, just ENTER ARCHWAY.

This begs the question as to why monks don't have to enter the archway to take psionics.

It could be theorized that it is a more internal form of psionics, using the body's own energies, so it is not as much of a stretch as telepathy and telekinetics.

Or it could just be an oversight.
  • I died in an aetherhunt yesterday and got the bug that gave me my own corpse. Gave it to a friend who offered it for a juicy 407k essence. 

Only 10.62% to go until I'm a terribly puny offering again!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Because monks are OP
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Not being able to kill fae in the arena is annoying as balls. If we weren't fighting in there, you'd have to deal with someone killing your banshee/pixie/crone/etc. Why do you get the protection there?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Damaging them should force them to sleep. Not quite the same, but enough to remove their contributions for a time.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Also - sleep > killing

They can just easily resummon them if they die

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • BWAK BAWK @Delsea BAWK bwak.
    --------
    --------
  • @Gabriella is a verified crazy person.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Quiet Lusternia is quiet.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Needs more grief. RP doesn't inspire activity, heartache does.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    You don't think everyone's just pooped from the Great Hunt?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Quiet is good, I scarcely have time for all the crap I want to try to do as is.
  • propose to @Celina with fluffy wally
    You can't marry your cousin once removed! What type of animal do you think you are?

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    propose to @Celina with fluffy wally
    You can't marry your cousin once removed! What type of animal do you think you are?

Unacceptable. Issue and take your case to the highest court in the havens. TRU LUV MUST CONQUER ALL.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
This discussion has been closed.