Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Beast empowering is a good way to max out once you have charismaticaura. Throne only boosts ego.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Throne is only an ego buff now.

Charismaticaura is well worth it. Add in beast influence and you'll likely hit your 13/13.

• ***************************[ Bodyscan - Influence ]****************************
    Stat          Effect                                  Value   Max 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Universal     Wetfold charm                           1       8
    Universal     Most honourable family                  1       10
    Universal     Charismatic aura                        3       10
                    Total (including universal)           5

Empower       Tattoo                                  1       5
    Empower       Dragon's blood oil                      1       6
    Empower       Artifact rune                           5       13
                    Total (including universal)           12

This is my current setup, so yeah, a beast would do it.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • If you have the stomach for it, the tailoring curios also can boost influence, though you've already maxed out with what you've got, so I don't think you'll need those.

• edited May 2016
    Would predefined scenarios be the best way to handle new focus curing? 

EDIT: This is probably in the wrong place but I guess it's more of a personal musing.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • It depends, it might be a good idea, yes. If you have aff A + B + C, then focus cure B first. If you have aff A + B + D, then focus cure A first. All other situations, focus cure C > D > A > B... etc etc. You could probably make it very complex, but it'll likely only really have a use when you are suffering from a very high priority affliction, things like paralysis, or aeon (or disloyalty/paranoia for those classes affected by it) etc.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited May 2016
    Influence power from beast. And that's what I get for not noticing the next page button.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    @Sakaki: Ninjakari can use highmagic.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    But not if you want to make your own poisons.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    skillflex yo - lowmagic to make poisons, highmagic to influence

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Poisons has been kinda repeatedly getting kicked in the shame globes anyway. Abandon ship.
  • edited May 2016
    Nah, still has immunity which is one of the last trans tradeskills that is actually worth picking up. Most are garbage. Bookbinding, tailoring, cooking, or jewelry. All useless trans skills.  

TIME FOR A TRADE SKILL REVAMP?!

Good news is I finally hit 13/13 ego and 12/13 ego regen (no idea how to get to 13) and can hit 13/13 mana if I really cared to. Go go super forcefield. 

Downside: 13/13 mana is still only a marginal benefit from even 10/13 mana due to how mana drains work. Health remains universally better, and warriors are still king of that castle. At least my health rune is worth more bang for its buck now.  

• Don't mana drains work the same way as health damaging stuff, flat plus percent?
  • With liquid rifts meaning you can't sell poisons cause everyone has full rifts from presents,  and poisons being "deleted" the only real use for the skillset is immunity. It is a 300 credit skillset for 1 skill.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Kalnid said:
    Don't mana drains work the same way as health damaging stuff, flat plus percent?

This is correct for the vast majority of mana drains. The difference is that you can't increase your soak beyond a very few effects. 
    Demartel said:
    With liquid rifts meaning you can't sell poisons cause everyone has full rifts from presents,  and poisons being "deleted" the only real use for the skillset is immunity. It is a 300 credit skillset for 1 skill.

Welcome to tradeskills. 
  • As opposed to trans tailoring.

I just ditched my splendor robes for a wooden scale jacket in order to improve my armor.

*mutter*
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • I think I need a separate window for chats such as clans/CT/GT/etc. I am really bad at missing stuff in influence/bashing spam. It probably doesn't help I play with the text larger. 

I just feel bad about missing people talking to me. :(

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Yeah, that's not unique to poisons. Most trade skills are 300 credits for 1 or 2 skills. Maybe three in the case of Spellcraft.

300 credits for immunity, however, is extremely worth it. I'd pay that for an artifact. 
  • Ciaran said:
    As opposed to trans tailoring.

I just ditched my splendor robes for a wooden scale jacket in order to improve my armor.

*mutter*
    Fieldplate works for casters now. ;)
    edited May 2016
    And works exactly the same as scalemail, which is why he ditched his robes for a scale jacket. 

EDIT: I'm going to do the same once I get some designed. 
  • It does?!  I guess I didn't read that helpfile carefully. It does say all forged armor is 20%. I just assumed it was fieldplate!
    All we need now is an upgrade to the clothing system put on the (long long) queue of stuff to add, so that we have even more variety of looks!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    When I saw the new announce, I was so afraid Lusternia had added some kinda new mini pet system.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Lusternia: the Neopet(tm) edition
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
    You mean Imperian mercenaries?
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    WTB way to get people to actually debate :(
  • I think Hallifax is a terrible place to live and does, in fact, smell like old pigeons. Your move.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    These forums are terrible omg I just had to edit a post like 7 times to make it not look like crap.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Falmiis said:
    WTB way to get people to actually debate :(
    You tilt back your head and inhale deeply through your nose, the whiskers of a wolf's snout upon your face twitching as you sense the faint traces of others in the surrounding area.
    You make out the scent of Avurekhos coming from Pondside Junction.
    You make out the scent of Bleuu coming from Threads of Winter.
    You make out the scent of Eldanien coming from Cliff Circle.
    You make out the scent of Neshca coming from Sweetfur Sweetbreads.
    You make out the scent of Tremula coming from Rikenfriez General Store.
    You make out the scent of Golas coming from Sweetfur Sweetbreads.
    You make out the scent of Kreon coming from Sweetfur Sweetbreads.
    You make out the scent of Bandeon coming from a cosy nursery.
    You make out the scent of Gabriella coming from Rikenfriez General Store.
    You make out the scent of Kittee coming from amidst of an icy playground.
    You make out the scent of Thul coming from traversing across a frozen pond.
    You make out the scent of Demartel coming from atop a hill on Pondside Path.
    You make out the scent of Ryboi coming from the Blackened Fur.
    You make out the scent of Aeldra coming from Cliff Circle.
    You make out the scent of Kailanna coming from Rockpaw Leathers.
    You make out the scent of Arien coming from a cosy nursery.
    You make out the scent of Falmiis coming from Rikenfriez Ring across from Cliff Circle.
    You make out the scent of Scanlan coming from traversing across a frozen pond.

Well, you had two options here.  1) Debate and/or influence for the village yourselves (I mean, you had the opposition outnumbered 17:2, not much risk of losing it there!), or 2) Chase the two of us around.

The two of us may have had something other on our minds than standing around trying to debate, we wanted to give it a shot, no matter the odds!  Getting into debates is entirely counterproductive at that point.

Also, it gave you something to do if you weren't going to do #1.  Sitting around doing nothing in a peaced village is awfully boring.
This discussion has been closed.